Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickey123

VIP Member
This isn't homeschool. This is just doing schoolwork at home. Believe me, I homeschooled my three kids for three years. She has zero lesson plans she has to get done, grading, or keeping up with all three children's development. How hard is it to sit a kid down in front of an iPad and let a teacher talk to them? Even if Eddie had worksheets to complete without a teacher, how hard is it to go over them with him? You have to be pretty stupid to not understand second-grade work.
I would like to add my daughter was dyslexic and was having a hard time so I pulled her out and started over with her. My two sons came along for the ride lol! It wasn't easy, but it wasn't hard. I still worked two days a week as a hygienist and also cooked and cleaned. We attended church on Sundays where I taught Sunday school to four-year-olds. Some of the best times of my life. So that Bish should grow some balls and stop complaining. One day her kids will be grown and what is she going to have to show for it, but her children thinking all she did was complain about them.

I would also like to add that their dinner was beige. NO GREENS again. I can't imagine the constipation issues with those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Both anna and Jonathan are absolutely disgusting for complaining about this, when they have no job and are home all day as well as sending younger two to nursery, there was no reason to moan, imagine how their cleaner might feel seeing them complain like that 😞😡
If you type their name in on Twitter there’s a lot of people calling them out on it at least !

Attachments

• Haha

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
It's very dangerous someone with an eating disorder like A has having such a platform and influence over impressionable viewers. Any viewers copying her must've felt so frustrated when following what she ate and inadequate when she made out her figure was just naturally slender (and being a mum of four too).
Even if she got help at this stage, which is highly unlikely, personally I can't ever see her acting like a proper mum and getting truly involved with her children. Those poor kids are the only thing that matters in this whole mess. The adults have actively chosen this path for themselves.

• Sad
  • Heart

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
This has probably been answered but i thought they lived in England (idk i haven't watched them in 3 years). How are her kids still going to school? I thought it was a blanket no school across the UK right now.
Also doesn't help the fact they call nursery 'school'. Alessia and Andrea can go to nursery since in England ALL children can go. Since they have a nanny to help, they shouldn't be risking them going to nursery. Emilia and Eduardo are off school and are doing it at home.

• Angry

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Why does he think he can give Emilia one of his old channels? Whether it's his channel or not she is not old enough he's trying to get around the rules and it's disgusting.
I bet he’s giving her the old channel so he can put all that money straight into his pocket rather than in hers. Those kids won’t see a penny

• Angry

Rookie

Anna’s instastories she mention Alessia has a wobbly tooth from “an accident” she had a few MONTHS ago...apparently she slipped and hit heads with her brother and now the tooth is wobbly.
Then Anna laughs about it!
I would not be laughing if my three year old did that much damage her tooth is going to fall out. If that is what really happened.

• Wow
  • Sad

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
They have access to private childcare including sending the youngest to nursery (nevermind that 'little bug' going around) but still can't look after the E's? Eduardo in the cinderella dress in Jono's ig post looked gaunt and unwell. He looks like he's wasting away. The bags under his eyes, thin, pale skin, bony limbs etc all make him look as though he's malnourished and sleep deprived. I wonder if people are still contacting social services about them?
Apparently in an instagram live that Anna did but conveniently didn't save, they said that social services got contacted because they are putting Eduardo in a dress. I believe the real reason is because people are worried that Eduardo is looking really ill and grey. I think Jonathan in particular just wanted to spin it and keep the 'people are hating on our son for wearing dresses' topic going.

• Angry

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Oh god noooooo, wish we could all fill in the form.

These companies need to know what this family is about.

I contacted the company that gifted the play mat, they were shocked as said they didn't know this family but they came recommend!

So how much research do these companies really do before employing this people. Do they just look at the followers they have, it's disgusting that any company would want to work with child abusers.
This is unbelievable, so these companies don't know this family but still gifted them the play mats because somebody recommended them. They should start researching first I'm sure there are much better places to donate too and promote there company than this undeserving family.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

ashqim

Chatty Member
Today's vlog you can see the nanny's legs at dinner time helping to serve the kids dinner. I mean where is Jono? Why can't he help Anna with dinner? What is this guy doing all day that he can't help supervise live lessons or help with dinner? No wonder he always shows himself doing bath time- it looks like that's his contribution for the day. Also, Anna was not supervising E1's live lessons yesterday as she was in the kitchen with E2 in the morning and then later when Jono was gloating over his big cookie from their own PR company, he and Anna were in the kitchen while E1 was supposedly in another room by herself on her live lesson. The current rules are that a parent must be present in the room during live lessons for safeguarding reasons. I have struggled with this myself the past two days as I have my two year old to entertain while my four year old has his one lesson of the day. I have still made it work and been beside him the whole time.

What do these people do? She also made it seem like a chore that she would have to do some home schooling with E2 as he was getting bored while E1 was on her live lesson (he didn't have any that day). I mean I was so tempted to not do much as my son is only in reception but I actually care about his education. His teacher was so pleased as well with what we sent over to her and he earned lots of praise from her and house merits. No wonder this woman was crying the other day- she knows she failed her kids last time with the home schooling as the teacher had to chase them for what work had been done, and she knows she won't do much this time either. At least hire a tutor then for E1 with some of that money- cut the nanny out she is not needed. Have a tutor for the E's, and spend your time minding the A's and doing house work.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I want Anna to be fully recovered too. Jonathan said the other day last year she fully recovered and I almost laughed. I feel like thats bad, but I know its simply not true. She's back to the 5am workouts and small portions. She needs to get proper, professional help.
I know she kind of has responsibilities but lets face it, the routine in that house wouldn't change if she was gone for a bit and I think it would do her the world of good to get offline and go to a retreat abroad by herself for a few weeks and kick her ED in the arse. I'm not an expert around EDs or recovery but she honestly needs a break, not from her minimal duties around the house but from this whole fantasy that Jonathan's created with the big house and big family. I don't think she wanted any of this and I have a feeling she probably would have maybe tried to get into fashion before all the kids came along?? I'm not saying she's blameless in it all and I think some of her behaviour is bizarre and inexcusable when unfortunately for her, she actually does have kids that she needs to look after but maybe being a bit of a Bree Van De Kamp and having such a strict routine is the only form of control she feels she has left.

• Angry
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
You mean like the Tropicana juice you promoted but never drink? The cheap F&F clothes you promoted but never wear? The Campbell soups you promoted but never made once in your life? The Arran toiletries you never use? The Nespresso ads you do because they don't want Jonathan, even though you've stopped drinking coffee a long time ago? The Katie Loxton personalised purse you promoted but never used? The Hasbro ad you did, posing with your family for 'game night', but never played a board game with them before or after the ad? The Children in Need ad you did, but have never mentioned before or after the ad? The Portal from Facebook tablet you got and promoted, but always call your mum on FaceTime on your iPhone? The Spotify ad you did, which was the first and last time we heard music in your house?
Do I need to go on, because 90% of the ads Anna does are brands or things that are never to be seen again.

• Angry
  • Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Jonathan going on about 'enjoying the moments more'. How about you put that camera down, then? You seem to look at the camera more than you do your kids, you only have 3-way conversations with them with the camera between you. The fact you ended it with a clapper board 'end scene' tells you how you view your life, and it's not healthy for anyone in your family.

And no, you have not 'traveled the world'. You've been to Anaheim for Vidcon, New York, Orlando Disney, Sorrento, this expensive resort in Italy, Germany for a quick visit with Anna to see her jewellery being printed,, a cruise in Italy and another one to Cuba, and of course Ireland and Scotland for family visits, and that's about it. The fact that most of these trips were freebies makes it quite disgusting that you are still moaning about not being able to go on holiday.

• Heart
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
last year they made a video where jonathan has literally said that he's noticed her slipping and when she asked him why he didn't say anything he just replied that she just needed to get it over with.. really great support there! :rolleyes:
He said he "always knows" but she needed to realise it herself and then sort it out. Such s supportive husband. I know addicts can get possessive over their behaviour but to see your partner slip and do nothing ? She said she was 'so nervous' to tell him and then he already knew. She looked so disappointed. These two never actually talk.

• Sad

hedgehog

Chatty Member
View attachment 388146

Jesus Christ, do those children ever get fed anything of nutritional value?
I'm sure they used to only have chocolate things for breakfast on a weekend... seems to have creeped into everyday of the week now. Plus why is it spread so thickly! It's probably twice as much as anyone else would give their own children.

• Sick
  • Sad

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
It’s clear that it’s Jonathan pushing all this on to E2. When I was younger I was more of a ‘Tom Boy’ (are we even allowed to say that now🤨) My Parents just let me get on with it. They weren’t asking me what boy name I wanted to be ect. I just grew out of it.

• Sad
  • Sick

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
I don't really see a problem with the nursery thing. You're allowed to send your children to nursery at the moment and anyway, what's the alternative? They stay home and get largely ignored, eat rubbish food and then get exploited for daddy's failing YouTube career. At nursery they have structure - multiple caregivers, engaging activities, nutritious meals. I would honestly say it's the best place for them. School must be an absolute haven for all the kids.

i do wonder what the nursery/school think of the kids. I imagine they must act differently from other children just because they are always 'performing' at home, with each parent holding a camera. School would be very important to encourage their individual personslities.

did anyone catch J's insta story this morning of himself in a mask: "would you trust me if I dropped a child off at your school looking like this?!" Answer: yes? Hes literally just a man wearing a mask during a pandemic. They're a dime a dozen on the street. It's not like he's driving a white van flinging candy around. He's a parent in a mask, wearing a peleton jacket in an expensive car dropping his children off at a private nursery.
The issue is that you are only really meant to send them to nursery if there is no alternative at all, and even then, only really for key workers. They most certainly aren’t key workers, and there is an alternative; at home with Mum, Dad and the nanny! I agree it may seem the best place for them personally but we’re at the worst point ever in the pandemic so it’s not about what’s best for them right now, but the country as a whole. Everyone needs to stay home unless absolutely necessary. It really isn’t necessary for them to be put at risk of catching and spreading the virus right now and A and J are taking advantage.

• Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
In their latest tiktok Eduardo looks like a Victorian ghost child
Poor thing. He has not has this heavy work load, his sister is more used to having to perform every 5 minutes. I bet now that they're homeschooling Jonathan takes the opportunity every chance he gets.

On top of that he's sharing with Andrea. A few vlogs ago, Anna mentioned that they're not getting on, and that Emilia and Alessia aren't either. Wow, it's almost as if forcing kids with quite an age gap together in one room isn't working.....

And of course on top of that, there's Anna's terrible cooking. It never looks appealing, and it never looks as if the kids actually eat enough, especially not vegetables. They also have dinner ridiculously early, and then the Es have breakfast after the little ones are already in school...Far too long between meals.

And as if that wasn't enough, Jonathan likes to tell Eduardo that there are people online who 'hate' him......

No wonder the poor child looks so drained. I wish someone would step in and put a stop to all this.

• Sad
  • Heart