SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He s now down from 667k Twitter subscribers to 666.9k!!! In one evening he s lost 1,000!!😆😆😆 go jonny!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's a private school charging £5,300 a term each forced two E s!!! It 'll have been part of the home schooling packsage paid for by schook if requested for bol fee paying parents. They will also get all the workbooks, work sheets delivered to them for those fees!!! No printing for lazy Scummmanna unlike most parents. All lessons will be live with teachers online. All lazy mother has to do is sit them at a table with a laptop irrelevant blike and sheets and stand and watch. Pair of headphones each she can even have them on each end of the kitchen table whilst she cooks dinner 7 hrs ahead.. Bloody not a tablet ...to make typing replies writing easier on a keyboard. Idiot bloody parents.😤😖😠
Ah thanks for reply,

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On her insta stories with the lipstick, she is going to take one and give the rest to the kids...Nars lipsticks!!
$30 lipsticks as toys for the children.

It's disgusting how thoughtless & ungrateful they are with all the things they receive for free while others don't have a pot to piss in & to top it all off, they give these adult gifts to their children for playtime.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What does he say? I don't have sound
In a pervy old man accent talking about ramming the yogurt down her throat, complete with slurping noises. Its sick . It's worse watching it back knowing now what we know about him and his pweirdo tendencies towards his children

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Sorry if already addressed, but the reason why people suspect that Emma also is suffering from an ED is because she used to be around the size Anna is now and lost a lot of weight in a very short time several years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does Eduardo have foundation on in the newest vlog? I thought they had edited the thumbnail to give him more colour (instead of being grey) but it actually looks like he’s wearing dark foundation in the vlog, particularly when he’s on the sofa in the playroom around 6:20 ... they don’t mention it so is this actually an attempt to hit back at comments that he looks ill? They are warped

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Estimated YouTube earnings in last 30 days... 2,800 US dollars = £2,069 British stirling.... The school fees are at least £3,000 a month!!! Let alone mortgage, cars, nanny cleaner etc etc etc!!! Karma scumjonny.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it just me or does Eduardo have foundation on in the newest vlog? I thought they had edited the thumbnail to give him more colour (instead of being grey) but it actually looks like he’s wearing dark foundation in the vlog, particularly when he’s on the sofa in the playroom around 6:20 ... they don’t mention it so is this actually an attempt to hit back at comments that he looks ill? They are warped
It wouldn't surprise me if this was their passive aggressive response to all those who say how shockingly pale he looks. If he is wearing foundation let's hope it won't be more ammunition for the bullies to use when he's older 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry if already addressed, but the reason why people suspect that Emma also is suffering from an ED is because she used to be around the size Anna is now and lost a lot of weight in a very short time several years ago.
Never thought Emma as fat, asa small child or teen,judging by photos that are on the internet

Reactions: 3
What about the sexual connotations of the tik toks, could we do something about that?
Joanie is like Teflon. Nothing sticks. They admitted to punishing their daughter with cold showers and nothing happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
He is. Anna did his make-up in a Tik Tok video.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Even around his lips it looks like he has foundation on... seriously, now, people tell you your child looks sick and you slam foundation on a 6 year old, just to be able to keep making those stupid videos? Are they for real? I don’t believe this!

Never thought Emma as fat, asa small child or teen,judging by photos that are on the internet
Not fat, but larger

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I am sorry for her if she struggles with anorexia. The reason why I personally believe she does is that the way she presents herself on social media (constantly showing the thigh gap and collar bones) seems like typical behavior. I don’t want to offend anybody but that’s just what I think.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does it matter? Anna said they’re private people and don’t reveal much of themselves anyways. We don’t actually know anything about them and it’s not our place to claim if someone’s anorexic

Reactions: 10
Never said anything about fat, Anna isn't fat either. She used to be on the vlogs when they were all still living in Cork and Emma was already in her twenties back then and she looked healthy and normal. I'm not going to post screenshots or photos because she's obviously not interested in being 'famous' like her sister and brother in law.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There are many reasons why someone could be skinny like that. I don’t think we should be guessing why, however it would obviously fit in with Anna and Erika having eating disorders. Perhaps we could move on now?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.