SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had children, posted a picture/video of them online and even ONE sick person made an inappropriate comment about my child or people suggested that something I'd misinterpreted as innocent was potentially catering to p*dos, I would NEVER post anything of my child online again. It's utterly incomprehensible to me that these parents have received numerous vicious threats from sickos regarding their children, and genuine concern from fans regarding their thoughtless content e.g. naked children in the bath, showing their uniforms, these tiktoks making reference to adult videos and THEY STILL DON'T LISTEN. Why don't they have that instinct to protect their children? The pound signs really do come before their own children's safeguarding. If they weren't this 'perfect' white, middle class, nuclear family on the surface, I really believe Jonathan's behaviour would be taken more seriously.
Someone I work with but am not FB friends with once mentioned how cute my baby son was, from the photo he saw on FB. He meant no harm so just I said thank you but I was so shocked i immediately tightened my security so if you find me, you can't see *anything*
I can't understand the rise in instamums posting everything online for the world to see

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone understand the logic behind bringing the 2 older kids to drop off the younger ones even though their lessons start early? Why does Emilia have to start her lessons in the car? Can’t one parent stay at home so she can do it properly ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It’s rude to call someone who may be naturally skinny anorexic, even if she has anorexic, she lives with anorexia it isn’t her identity x
Someone posted a question wondering what happened in Anna's home that resulted in ALL 3 GIRLS having eating disorders. I was merely making an observation. You are barking up the wrong tree

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wait, what? I don't get it.... But if you're right about the reference, that is yet again proof that he is doing it on purpose, to cater to that type of audience YET AGAIN. And nothing is done, because on the surface ,it's an innocent video.
How absolutely disgusting.
Common p*rn reference due to a category of Stepchild/parent. (Disgusting in my opinion however since I’m 19 I hear a lot of jokes about it in college) the female tends to end up ‘stuck’ and asks the dad for help. Hence the jokes about Emilia being stuck. Disgusting jokes. Aswell the 🟧⬛ Emojis are the colours of a particular p*rn website. That’s what they’re insinuating

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Their latest TikTok has made me so angry once again! When will they understand that a 6 year old cannot give consent? The cheek of J trying to pretend that he makes the videos because it makes Eduardo happy, I mean what a joke. What a horrible selfish creature J is. It’s genuinely upsetting that nothing can be done to help those kids

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Someone posted a question wondering what happened in Anna's home that resulted in ALL 3 GIRLS having eating disorders. I was merely making an observation. You are barking up the wrong tree
I didn’t mean to be rude or anything, I have the Ed myself and was just stating a fact, sorry if I went about it the wrong way x

Reactions: 5
Does anyone understand the logic behind bringing the 2 older kids to drop off the younger ones even though their lessons start early? Why does Emilia have to start her lessons in the car? Can’t one parent stay at home so she can do it properly ?
They seem to make things so difficult, mountains out of molehills, stress at the littlest things, ...

Reactions: 12
Common p*rn reference due to a category of Stepchild/parent. (Disgusting in my opinion however since I’m 19 I hear a lot of jokes about it in college) the female tends to end up ‘stuck’ and asks the dad for help. Hence the jokes about Emilia being stuck. Disgusting jokes. Aswell the 🟧⬛ Emojis are the colours of a particular p*rn website. That’s what they’re insinuating
Did not even make the connection, but you’re right! They are such disgusting parents. It boggles my mind they don’t care, let alone seemingly encouraging these people and comments by exposing their children in this way. I hope one day they feel the shame of what they have done. There is no way they both don’t realise exactly what they’re doing and how they are exploiting their children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did not even make the connection, but you’re right! They are such disgusting parents. It boggles my mind they don’t care, let alone seemingly encouraging these people and comments by exposing their children in this way. I hope one day they feel the shame of what they have done. There is no way they both don’t realise exactly what they’re doing and how they are exploiting their children.
They’re both extreme narcissists, believe me they do not get it at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This has probably been answered but i thought they lived in England (idk i haven't watched them in 3 years). How are her kids still going to school? I thought it was a blanket no school across the UK right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh wow, the amount of nutella for breakfast in today's video is wild...
Literally, their little faces were covered with it. There was so much it was running down their chin, and getting on their clothing. Nutella is not healthy there are 21 grams of sugar in two tablespoons / 5 teaspoons of sugar. Then for dinner, it's a bowl of pasta with sauce and ZERO GREENS. What does she have against lettuce? They are fed sugar for breakfast, treats, and given dinner around 4:30. After dinner you know it's more sugar, then a bath and bed. You want to know why the kids look as though they need a long vacation is because they do. One from their parents where they can get some sun and some decent food. Jojo's mom needs to get those kids for the summer. I mean most of us with grandparents went and stayed over during vacation times. It's sad he can't let them go, but they've got to stay and make that money tik toking for predators.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This has probably been answered but i thought they lived in England (idk i haven't watched them in 3 years). How are her kids still going to school? I thought it was a blanket no school across the UK right now.
Schools are open for key workers' children but not sure where they draw the line between key workers and the likes of J & A or if schools are actually allowed to deny children if parents send them in... (they do live in England still!)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nursery schools are still open - I believe technically to all children. A lot of parents have made the decision to keep their babies/toddlers home if they don’t have to go out to work/aren’t key workers.

Looks like A&J have decided they’re above taking extra precautions. They’ve probably decided that because they’re paying outrageous private fees, they’ll send them in regardless.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also doesn't help the fact they call nursery 'school'. Alessia and Andrea can go to nursery since in England ALL children can go. Since they have a nanny to help, they shouldn't be risking them going to nursery. Emilia and Eduardo are off school and are doing it at home.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Literally, their little faces were covered with it. There was so much it was running down their chin, and getting on their clothing. Nutella is not healthy there are 21 grams of sugar in two tablespoons / 5 teaspoons of sugar. Then for dinner, it's a bowl of pasta with sauce and ZERO GREENS. What does she have against lettuce? They are fed sugar for breakfast, treats, and given dinner around 4:30. After dinner you know it's more sugar, then a bath and bed. You want to know why the kids look as though they need a long vacation is because they do. One from their parents where they can get some sun and some decent food. Jojo's mom needs to get those kids for the summer. I mean most of us with grandparents went and stayed over during vacation times. It's sad he can't let them go, but they've got to stay and make that money tik toking for predators.
Poor Anna she would only love to have those kids out of her hair for a few weeks but they need them round to make the moolah.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Their latest TikTok has made me so angry once again! When will they understand that a 6 year old cannot give consent? The cheek of J trying to pretend that he makes the videos because it makes Eduardo happy, I mean what a joke. What a horrible selfish creature J is. It’s genuinely upsetting that nothing can be done to help those kids
But can something be done?
Can we all somehow report them, send screen shots etc. Surely there has to be a way to report abuse, these parents have been getting away with it for far too long, it has to stop.

Does anyone know what route to take, I'm more than happy to report them but don't know where to start.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They’re both extreme narcissists, believe me they do not get it at all.
I hope you’re right, and they don’t realise what they’re doing. Would make them less horrific parents imo.

I don’t give them that much credit, I think they know exactly what they’re doing and don’t care, just whatever gives them the most views. Selling their children to the highest bidders (viewers)!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s rude to call someone who may be naturally skinny anorexic, even if she has anorexic, she lives with anorexia it isn’t her identity x
A lot of anorexics do feel it is their identity and they would be lost without it. But that aside, we don't know if Emma has an ED. Her posts do often come across as if she is very depressed, and Erika has mentioned body image issues.

Reactions: 7
I hope you’re right, and they don’t realise what they’re doing. Would make them less horrific parents imo.

I don’t give them that much credit, I think they know exactly what they’re doing and don’t care, just whatever gives them the most views. Selling their children to the highest bidders (viewers)!
Even if they genuinely don't think they're doing anything wrong (I don't know how they could be so deluded after this long though), the suggestions from everyone else that they could be putting their children at risk should be enough for them to stop, yet they don't. I only came on the thread yesterday to give my thoughts about what they're doing to Eduardo but I'm so invested and enraged at the safeguarding of their children now. A completely different family to who I watched when they only had Emilia and were living in Ireland (though I was probably too young to pick up any warning signs back then).

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That Insta with Emilia in adult red lipstick for millions to see... Paeds dream.. Just nooooo😠😠😠 one thing playing with make up in privacy of home but not as content for millions. No words😤😭

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.