SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her insta stories with the lipstick, she is going to take one and give the rest to the kids...Nars lipsticks!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Even if they genuinely don't think they're doing anything wrong (I don't know how they could be so deluded after this long though), the suggestions from everyone else that they could be putting their children at risk should be enough for them to stop, yet they don't. I only came on the thread yesterday to give my thoughts about what they're doing to Eduardo but I'm so invested and enraged at the safeguarding of their children now. A completely different family to who I watched when they only had Emilia and were living in Ireland (though I was probably too young to pick up any warning signs back then).
Totally agree with you, I don’t follow this family any more and have not in years, I would also watch when they lived in Ireland! I remember Emilia being born and not being concerned. A litttle digusted at the pissy laminate floor in the kitchen, but nothing serious.

I caught up on this thread after watching the Stacey Dooley doc and have looked into some examples of what people discuss on here to see if I thought there was any merit to the concerns being raised and was horrified. Very depressing, I hope something is done to protect these children. Hopefully their parents come to their senses and do a 180, but I don’t hold out hope.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Today's vlog - New Homeschool Uniform with Eduardo and his extensions again. Pure exploitation.

Go on their YT channel and look at their uploads... all of the thumbnails are ridiculous!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
But can something be done?
Can we all somehow report them, send screen shots etc. Surely there has to be a way to report abuse, these parents have been getting away with it for far too long, it has to stop.

Does anyone know what route to take, I'm more than happy to report them but don't know where to start.
I think it’s just a really difficult situation. When it’s not physical abuse, who do you report child issues too? And of course anyone who reports anything is just going to be labelled a troll. I’ve followed them for a while now and this whole situation with Eduardo concerns me more than anything else they have done

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Off on a different note, just wondering how/why Emilia got an ipad from the school,if it was part of the scheme for disadvantaged children, ?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I couldn’t upload the video but if you do have tiktok go to this guys page. He’s made a video about the exploitation of lil Eddie.... jono has fucked up, he’s pushed for the tiktok views so much they’re fast becoming the most disliked (family) tiktok account. Oppps. Tiktok comments are brutal too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
With regards to reporting I personally don’t think that’s the right way to go. As much as it would be great if authorities took an interest in situations like this, it’s just not going to happen. It’s a waste of your time going this route. When you look at children that they have come under their care and even then the obvious physical abuse and neglect that they don’t act on or can’t you’ll see you’re fighting a losing battle.

I think the best way to help change this for the children is to raise awareness of what is happening. I think if enough people see that it’s not acceptable they will have to change their content. Things like that guys tik tok posted above are going to help spread the message! Hopefully more follow suit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's a private school charging £5,300 a term each forced two E s!!! It 'll have been part of the home schooling packsage paid for by schook if requested for bol fee paying parents. They will also get all the workbooks, work sheets delivered to them for those fees!!! No printing for lazy Scummmanna unlike most parents. All lessons will be live with teachers online. All lazy mother has to do is sit them at a table with a laptop irrelevant blike and sheets and stand and watch. Pair of headphones each she can even have them on each end of the kitchen table whilst she cooks dinner 7 hrs ahead.. Bloody not a tablet ...to make typing replies writing easier on a keyboard. Idiot bloody parents.😤😖😠

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it here but radiantbritt has uploaded a youtube video a few weeks ago. We need to talk about the sacconejolys.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Off on a different note, just wondering how/why Emilia got an ipad from the school,if it was part of the scheme for disadvantaged children, ?
Our prep school also has given ipads out, it's not part of a disadvantaged kids' scheme. The schools have enough ipads there and then they send them home with the children in certain year groups so they can access their live lessons through the day.

I think the real reason all of them went to drop off Andrea and Alessia today were because they have cut back the nanny's hours to afternoons once the two "babies" are back (Jono alluded to this when he said Albi is not great in the mornings). Also it's great content for the vlog- imagine the build up and the drama they can make of a simple 2 year old starting nursery if the whole family is there to film it and see him off.

I find it strange to be honest. I have 2 kids and my youngest is A2's age- I never got emotional about sending her off to nursery apart from the usual worries of handing her over to strangers and worrying if she would settle and be well cared for. Maybe it's because their kids are so shut up and isolated in the house that going to nursery at age 2 is like the first time they are seeing the proper world other than a nanny or a 1 hour class.

Reactions: 17
They seem to make things so difficult, mountains out of molehills, stress at the littlest things, ...
I feel like Anna isn't into Eduardo wearing dresses. There are approximately three pictures on her IG feed of him in "girl" clothes and one of them is an ad. I think she knows the backlash it's bringing in the comments, or she's upset she can't have her perfect picture family of 2 girls and 2 boys.
[/QUOTE
I think it’s because it was ,,the first day of school” 😳🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Nursery schools are still open - I believe technically to all children. A lot of parents have made the decision to keep their babies/toddlers home if they don’t have to go out to work/aren’t key workers.

Looks like A&J have decided they’re above taking extra precautions. They’ve probably decided that because they’re paying outrageous private fees, they’ll send them in regardless.
I cand hear Anna ,,for the money I’m paying, they’d better allow them to go”, just like she said there’d better be lots of deaf people on her IG, as she has ,,worked so hard” to caption her insta story

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Honestly the Eduardo videos are getting so repetitive and boring that I almost don’t care anymore. They’re not even bringing in as many views than they did a few weeks ago anyways. Once J has completely milked this topic let’s see if he’s going to still be wearing these dresses and extensions as much as he is now

With regards to reporting I personally don’t think that’s the right way to go. As much as it would be great if authorities took an interest in situations like this, it’s just not going to happen. It’s a waste of your time going this route. When you look at children that they have come under their care and even then the obvious physical abuse and neglect that they don’t act on or can’t you’ll see you’re fighting a losing battle.

I think the best way to help change this for the children is to raise awareness of what is happening. I think if enough people see that it’s not acceptable they will have to change their content. Things like that guys tik tok posted above are going to help spread the message! Hopefully more follow suit.
but the thing is, the SJ’s clearly don’t care. Their views are the lowest it’s ever been so whether it’s good or bad attention it’s still bringing in the views and money! Only way it can be stopped is if YouTube cracked down on their channel

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it here but radiantbritt has uploaded a youtube video a few weeks ago. We need to talk about the sacconejolys.
Oh wow she really hits all the nails on the head with this. Here's the link, its a decent watch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
so i follow a youtuber who has 80k subscribers and when people pay a membership of the same price as the sacconejoly’s, she gives them 3 videos a month, a livestream, 20% off all merch and a free gift. if you sign up to the saccone joly’s membership you get.. oh wait nevermind

• Haha
Reactions: 33
so i follow a youtuber who has 80k subscribers and when people pay a membership of the same price as the sacconejoly’s, she gives them 3 videos a month, a livestream, 20% off all merch and a free gift. if you sign up to the saccone joly’s membership you get.. oh wait nevermind
I think you need to tell the membership crew of the SJs that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have been uncomfortable with how they have monetised their kids life for as long as I can remember and stopped following them years ago.

I watched Stacey Dooley's documentary and felt that same feeling after years of not seeing them.

Now they have popped up on my TikTok feed and I feel actual upset for how those children are being treated (and weirdly have some affinity to them after seeing them for so long). I just desperately want to take the camera off them and give them all a break. How can they believe that this is okay? How can they believe that if they asked any psychologist (particularly those with experience in LGBT+ and gender fluidity) for their professional opinion, that they would think this is okay?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I have been uncomfortable with how they have monetised their kids life for as long as I can remember and stopped following them years ago.

I watched Stacey Dooley's documentary and felt that same feeling after years of not seeing them.

Now they have popped up on my TikTok feed and I feel actual upset for how those children are being treated (and weirdly have some affinity to them after seeing them for so long). I just desperately want to take the camera off them and give them all a break. How can they believe that this is okay? How can they believe that if they asked any psychologist (particularly those with experience in LGBT+ and gender fluidity) for their professional opinion, that they would think this is okay?
They know it's not OK. They are greedy and money hungry.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.