SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son used to be extremely imaginative as a child. He was an only child and would be as happy playing alone as with his friends. Even up to the age of 12, walking to and from school (yes!! Walking!! Not ferried to every single place by car!!) he would engage in imaginary sword fights, doing all the sound effects, without actually having a sword or an opponent. He would be deep in his own game and having a ball. What the SJs are doing would be like me going on the internet and telling everyone we know that my child believes he is a knight! Please no longer think of him as a little boy because in his head, his imagination, he’s most definitely a knight from an ancient realm.

If that sounds stupid and ridiculous, it’s no different to any of these horrendous, damaging ‘woke’ people, setting their CHILDREN up for confusion and trouble. Talk about pandering to the teeny tiniest of minorities in order to score liberal attitude points. Great for you maybe but not for the poor child who now believes it’s somehow bad to be a boy and like traditional boy things and vice versa for girls. Statistically speaking it’s very much most likely that a boy will believe he’s a boy and a girl will believe she’s a girl through to adulthood. So unless you have very definite evidence, without any influence from yourselves as parents, that your child believes they’re in the ‘wrong’ gendered body, stop making gender this weird ‘choice’ your children have to make! 🤦🏻

Someone posted a couple of threads ago how in the 70s, there were many people campaigning for the right for children under the legal age to have sex. If that sounds icky and ill conceived, well I don’t think any of this ‘undecided pronouns’ and ‘non-binary gendered’ is any less icky or ill conceived.
As margaret quoted, trans Eduardo is just another one of J’s new toys to play with. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s trying to make him the new Jazz Jennings and get a TLC show out of it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Just because she’s skinny doesn’t mean she has an eating disorder.
We aren’t doctors so we can’t say she’s “anorexic” (in that she suffers from the disease). But if you’ve seen pictures of her, I can’t pretend to look the other way and say she’s fine - she’s very very thin, abnormally so in my opinion.

Edit - I find it interesting she has photos of herself with Erika, or her mum, or both Erika and mum, I think there’s even some of her half brothers, but nothing with Anna. It’s like Anna doesn’t exist on her IG world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Andy threw a fit a few weeks back when he was given a placemat that had flaws. His mother's face has a few blemishes so he's ready to throw her out lol! This is a behavior that he's seen and is learning. If they are not careful they are going to end up with a child that thinks everything in his life needs to be perfect. Perfectionism leads to things like disordered eating, constant dissatisfaction with life, etc.. He's two! No two year old should be pointing out imperfections in anyone. I had three kids and if I had a spot on my face they'd look at it with concern and ask what it was and did it hurt. They wanted to make sure I was okay, they weren't judgy about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I think Eduardo right now feels like dressing up is a different identity to himself. It is very possible that he doesn't really feel female but they keep telling him that because he likes dresses and makeup he's a girl (what even).
It’s exactly this! They’ve taken something positive (not enforcing strict gender binaries) and completely missed the mark, turning into a body dysphoria issue and trying to push that Eduardo is actually questioning his whole existence as a boy, when in reality, he probably just likes to play with what he wants when he wants. It’s really sick of Jonathan to use his children as ‘plots’ in his ‘show’ like this. Anna must know that it’s wrong but as per usual, she’s passive and let’s the manipulation go on under her nose. I wonder what the school think of it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I know kids are meant to have smaller portions than adults and I know some kids have smaller appetites than others but how does 2 chicken nuggets and like 6 chips on a plate fill those kids up ?? Also is it normal for a two year old and an eight year old to have the same portion sizes at dinner ? I don’t have kids so I don’t know but it’s no surprise the kids are always looking for snacks during the day cause they’re starving.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
One day Emilia will find out that those 1 million followers are mainly due to questionable content on their dad's Tiktok.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
They made a tiktok where emilias arm was ‘stuck’ in a pringles can. Majority of the comments are referencing a certain adult website (unsure if allowed to name other websites?) and a specific category shown on these websites.🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
They made a tiktok where emilias arm was ‘stuck’ in a pringles can. Majority of the comments are referencing a certain adult website (unsure if allowed to name other websites?) and a specific category shown on these websites.🤢🤢
Wait, what? I don't get it.... But if you're right about the reference, that is yet again proof that he is doing it on purpose, to cater to that type of audience YET AGAIN. And nothing is done, because on the surface ,it's an innocent video.
How absolutely disgusting.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I know kids are meant to have smaller portions than adults and I know some kids have smaller appetites than others but how does 2 chicken nuggets and like 6 chips on a plate fill those kids up ?? Also is it normal for a two year old and an eight year old to have the same portion sizes at dinner ? I don’t have kids so I don’t know but it’s no surprise the kids are always looking for snacks during the day cause they’re starving.
My two year and and my five year olds don’t even have the same portions. The portions they give Emilia would never fill my two year old up either because she so active, as most children are! They must be constantly hungry.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
As margaret quoted, trans Eduardo is just another one of J’s new toys to play with. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s trying to make him the new Jazz Jennings and get a TLC show out of it
But the thing with jazz she knew at A1s age that she was meant to be born a girl and her parents didn't blast it over the Internet for fame or money unlike layabout Johnboy.

Reactions: 6
But the thing with jazz she knew at A1s age that she was meant to be born a girl and her parents didn't blast it over the Internet for fame or money unlike layabout Johnboy.
No, Jazz's parents put her national tv at 6 yrs old for an interview with Barbara Walters.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
If I had children, posted a picture/video of them online and even ONE sick person made an inappropriate comment about my child or people suggested that something I'd misinterpreted as innocent was potentially catering to p*dos, I would NEVER post anything of my child online again. It's utterly incomprehensible to me that these parents have received numerous vicious threats from sickos regarding their children, and genuine concern from fans regarding their thoughtless content e.g. naked children in the bath, showing their uniforms, these tiktoks making reference to adult videos and THEY STILL DON'T LISTEN. Why don't they have that instinct to protect their children? The pound signs really do come before their own children's safeguarding. If they weren't this 'perfect' white, middle class, nuclear family on the surface, I really believe Jonathan's behaviour would be taken more seriously.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
It looks like their joy at sending the two "babies" to nursery might be short lived. There are rumours nurseries are now going to shut for non key workers as well. At least they have the nanny to fall back on unlike most families who also happen to have full time working parents unlike these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If I had children, posted a picture/video of them online and even ONE sick person made an inappropriate comment about my child or people suggested that something I'd misinterpreted as innocent was potentially catering to p*dos, I would NEVER post anything of my child online again. It's utterly incomprehensible to me that these parents have received numerous vicious threats from sickos regarding their children, and genuine concern from fans regarding their thoughtless content e.g. naked children in the bath, showing their uniforms, these tiktoks making reference to adult videos and THEY STILL DON'T LISTEN. Why don't they have that instinct to protect their children? The pound signs really do come before their own children's safeguarding. If they weren't this 'perfect' white, middle class, nuclear family on the surface, I really believe Jonathan's behaviour would be taken more seriously.
So would I! Any loving parent would. They don't seem to have maternal/paternal instinct when it comes to the kids. Just makes me sad for the children and mad at Jonathan and Anna

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.