SacconeJolys #34 The kids can't consent, but exist for the gender exploiting content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MeLlamoMiami for the thread title - slightly altered to fit!

Can someone give us a recap? Not that we really want to remember it all over again...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The ratty extensions is just one more proof of how backwards Jonathan is. There are women and girls with short hair, there are women and girls in jeans and there are women and girls not wearing sparkly high heels. Being a woman doesn't mean looking pretty and wearing sparkly things. This is purely Jonathan pushing his gender stereotypes on Eduardo and giving him attention when he complies. What six year old in a household with four emotionally neglected kids would say no to that? I can guarantee you if Jonathan introduced Eduardo to a hobby that involved spending one on one time with his father like going on bike rides or Karate, he would be just as enthusiastic.
Especially the fact that we don't see Emilia or Alessia walking around in fancy dresses and long hair tells me that this idea of what a girl is has been implanted by something, or rather someone else.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Thanks to @MeLlamoMiami for the thread title - slightly altered to fit!

Can someone give us a recap? Not that we really want to remember it all over again...
Exploiting Eduardo wearing dresses, high heels and hair extensions (Alessia got high heels the same day and was never mentioned, only Eduardo)
Jonathan yet again told Eduardo that people are being mean to him in the comments, when in fact it was only people pointing out the clear exploitation
Jonathan has turned off comments on youtube as he can't face the criticism
Jonathan laughed at Emilia and Eduardo swearing
Anna is reverting back to her ED ways, though she posted a photo saying she's not dieting in 2021 and is recovered
Kids left unsupervised in playroom and Alessia destroyed her Ipad with glue and playdoh
Anna filmed Eduardo climbing on the counter tops in the kitchen, not bothering to tell him to get down and being lazy

If I've missed anything, please feel free to add

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Recap:
1. Jono is using Eduardo for views and then telling him he is being bullied on the internet
2. Emilia not longer the star of the show, and is becoming a right madam i.e. hitting Eduardo in the face
3. Turned off the comments because they can’t take the criticism
4. Jono becomes more predatory every day and gives off creep vibes
5. Anal using eating disorder to deflect from them exploiting Eduardo
6. Can’t afford their house so they’re going to sell up even though they previously claimed it’s their forever home
7. Laughing at the E’s swearing
8. Constantly leaving the kids to their own devices
9. Anna being a lazy cow and expecting the older kids to look after the younger ones so she doesn’t have to actually parent

probably missed somethings but that’s all I can remmeber!

• Heart
  • Sick
Great title. I wonder if Alessia got shouted at (or worse) after he put the camera down, confusing the girl even more...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Was just about to say we need to watch out for any bruises appearing on her soon 😢💔
What?? I haven't watched this family in years, I stopped after the whole 'squid' debacle, are they physically hurting their kids now??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What?? I haven't watched this family in years, I stopped after the whole 'squid' debacle, are they physically hurting their kids now??
There was a whole thing about them giving Alessia cold showers after she smeared the content of her nappy. They then backtracked and said 'it's not cold water, just lukewarm'. We've been seeing bruises on the A's faces, right on where an adult would grab them by the face... not saying it was them hurting them, but we also know that Anna smacks their hands, as she's told us that in old vlogs before.

What happened?...Haven't seen that vlog
She put playdoh and glue stick all over her iPad. The kids were in the playroom all by themselves again, door closed....

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If Anna is saying she's NOT doing something, that's a very good indication the opposite is happening.

Also, while we are discussing ipads, let's reflect on the time Anna said she had an ipad when little and she turned out fine, despite ipads not being in existence when she was little.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Not even a minute into this vlog and Anal is telling E1 and E2 to clean up the younger kids, sternly saying to Eduardo ‘wipe your brother up’, Errm, you’re their mother?? Why don’t you do it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Not even a minute into this vlog and Anal is telling E1 and E2 to clean up the younger kids, sternly saying to Eduardo ‘wipe your brother up’, Errm, you’re their mother?? Why don’t you do it?
Oh, no Eduardo in the thumbnail ... wonder why ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I believe the iPad thing was staged. It's all positioned too perfectly for the picture. One of the 'we have 4 kids crazy lifestyle' nonsense they like to push

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I believe the iPad thing was staged. It's all positioned too perfectly for the picture. One of the 'we have 4 kids crazy lifestyle' nonsense they like to push
I think so too. I reckon someone dropped it and broke it (whether it was Alessia, A2 or even an adult) and Jonno saw a way to get content out of it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Totally off topic but this exchange just happened on Erika's IG. What would cause youtube to disable someone's videos?

Screenshot_20201230-151422_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6

So not only have they got to be on hand for youtube,ig.tiktok and emilia being part of discord,being woken up by younger kids sleeping in their bedrooms at night,minding the younger ones in the playroom, they now also have to help with big household chores, and clean up Alessia and Andrea after meals., those older kids are busy earnin, hope they get their money when older.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Anna and her sister Erike are so so odd.

Both need mental help.

Jonathan needs serious mental help. So confused over his sexuality.

Add four kids into the mix, where the kids are the main source of income, and things become very very messy.

I get annoyed at them but jesus, it's a sad situation all the same

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.