SacconeJolys #32 With podcast topics jumping on the trends... is the channel at its end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And 1/4 of your children look like they haven’t slept in weeks. Eduardo’s poor eyes.

View attachment 334898
Who else can relate?? It's not like you actually have to parent, and all this posing and other stuff for IG is because YOU decided not to have a regular job, in which you would actually have to work!!

Why would your children have to cooperate at all? I thought they all looooooooved being filmed and taking a 100 pics of every day, in various matching outfits? Turns out that they do NOT.... but does that stop you, the way you said it would? No, of course not. Because, again in your own words, 'don't you like your private school, your big house, all your presents'?? YOU ARE A tit MUM! I'm sure NObody here can relate.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Josh, has just done a video on the Myka, Bri and Tiff trip to London when they stayed with the SJ's. It is very funny and well worth a watch.

"MYKA'S ANGLE OF THE LONDON TRIP"

Reactions: 8
You're dead inside Anna?!?! Have you seen your four little cash cows?!? They look like they haven't slept a decent nights sleep in 2 years!
If that's her dead inside face, but that's her everyday face, so she's always dead inside and unfulfilled?
I watched her live with the girl from no.food.rules and she basically implied that the only time she's had a purpose was when she was pregnant or breastfeeding. And this is the first non-edited and clear picture of her face. STOP SLIMMING YOUR PHOTOS WE KNOW YOU DONT LOOK LIKE YOUR INSTAGRAM YOU LIAR
Screenshot_20201205_070917.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I guess since Anna's ED vlogcast flopped as well, Jono knows the only topic to hold onto right now is the trans topic. People are bored of everything now and rightfully so as they have flogged the same few topics time and again. This will follow the same pattern eventually people will get bored as there is only so far they can go with this right now at his age. Although it was interesting that Jono said E2 is now trying to grow his hair long...hmmm...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I guess since Anna's ED vlogcast flopped as well, Jono knows the only topic to hold onto right now is the trans topic. People are bored of everything now and rightfully so as they have flogged the same few topics time and again. This will follow the same pattern eventually people will get bored as there is only so far they can go with this right now at his age. Although it was interesting that Jono said E2 is now trying to grow his hair long...hmmm...
Js so full of it!

Of course, he wants to grow his hair long, but he's in private school & I'm sure there's a thing called a dress code. I would think part of it is E2 dislikes getting a haircut because it's an inconvenience to the iPad time.

As I said at the top, he's full of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Js so full of it!

Of course, he wants to grow his hair long, but he's in private school & I'm sure there's a thing called a dress code. I would think part of it is E2 dislikes getting a haircut because it's an inconvenience to the iPad time.

As I said at the top, he's full of it.
And lets be honest, Anna would NEVER allow it!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Anna seems to be sent gift after gift. Do they ever donate the things they don’t use to charity or do give-aways? I forget what the make up brand was a few days’ ago but she was sent so many items by them and I bet it just gets thrown in the bin. Such a waste...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anna seems to be sent gift after gift. Do they ever donate the things they don’t use to charity or do give-aways? I forget what the make up brand was a few days’ ago but she was sent so many items by them and I bet it just gets thrown in the bin. Such a waste...
NOPE. It just rots away in the ruined cabin down the bottom of the garden.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It boggles my mind that this dumb ass woman gets paid thousands of dollars to represent brands! She is terrible at #ads and usually puts zero effort in. But when she actually trys like she did in this #ad it comes off so cringe. 😬 Just look at her making a complete ass of herself 🤣

20201203_235818.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
out of their last 10 vlogs, only two have reached over 100K views. Last five haven't even reached 80k views. He really is losing viewers at an alarming rate. What is he doing that is driving the viewers away? Is it the blatant exploitation of Eduardo, Anna's selfish, out of touch behaviour, the kids constant screaming and whining, his hyperactivity and incomprehensible speech?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Their core audience was young girls who now have other things to do. They have failed in attracting a new audience. Ohwell..

Reactions: 18
I always think the US seems really lax. Any of the reality shows I watch, adults never have seat belts on in the front. My car has an alarm sound if the seat belt isn't on and my husband's car won't move if it isn't on.
Tell me about it. A ton of people don't wear their belt as they should. They love to wear it across their waist and that can kill you! I've noticed that a lot in people who vlog in California.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It boggles my mind that this dumb ass woman gets paid thousands of dollars to represent brands! She is terrible at #ads and usually puts zero effort in. But when she actually trys like she did in this #ad it comes off so cringe. 😬 Just look at her making a complete ass of herself 🤣

View attachment 335189
We grabbed almost the same frame, but I edited mine a little.
PhotoCollage_20201203_133946035.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not OP, but depends entirely on age and how you parent, everyone is different and every child is different.

In our household, it's always be a firm line. For very small, it's a firm 'no' and removing the hand, and if they continued, it meant putting them down/stopping play. Once ours were older, removing them from the situation tended to work better. For example, if they are playing with their sibling and hit, it's a "no thank you, we aren't playing anymore/I don't want to play if you are going to hit" without discussion and the offending child is removed (told to go to their room usually). Reaffirming that we don't hit, it isn't kind, it isn't polite etc.

Social pressure (wanting to be part of the gang and not wanting to be left out) tends to be a good reminder. If you react with anger (which is hard not to do sometimes!), it is still attention and it becomes a game. A calm, no nonsense approach and letting the child figure out for themselves that hitting will get them absolutely nowhere works better for us. After they are calm and have had time out, I make a point of asking them if they are okay/why they hit and coming to a point of them apologising to their sibling. Sometimes it's from being overwhelmed, sometimes it's from frustration. Trying to understand, to model the behaviour you want and offering ways to deal with the emotion (we do Daniel Tiger's 'when you feel so mad that you want to roar, take a big breath and count to four"), and praise, praise, praise for positive behaviours.

And to keep this on topic for the SJ's, not encouraging or laughing at sibling fighting, especially when it's physical is a very simple place to start. Sadly J + A don't care, and the kids now do it to earn their parent's attention/affection.
You are an awesome parent!!! Great advice. Children remember atmosphere and fun which is why being calm is so important. But there’s calm and then there’s disinterested...
The minions are always praising the SJ’s for their parenting skills. I just can’t understand that.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Can people private DM me with all the stuff A & J have done over the past few years involving E1, E2, A1 & A2 please? Josh replied back to my email. I want to send him a synopsis of everything.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know their school already commented before, that they dont get involved with personal affairs of their students but I do believe they failing at safeguarding here big time!
Especially - Ed doesnt want to be seen in dress and second he hates school ( hope he is not bullied already) and being chased by kids demanding to be in the vlogs.
What a good promo for private school...

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.