SacconeJolys #32 With podcast topics jumping on the trends... is the channel at its end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that they film whilst putting the kids to bed, that should be a quiet relaxing time for the little two especially to give them an opportunity to wind down and settle.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I'm pretty sure this is just for an Ad, he got to test drive/use different cars before when he did an ad with Ford.

What I find sad is how many ads they're getting these days, Anna gets multiple ads per day now, and you know they're doing really good when even gormless Jonathan gets a deal. People used to write to these companies all the time in large numbers, but it seems like most have given up, I still do, but one person alone won't change the mind of a big company. And I'm not doing it because I'm a troll, if Anna and Jonathan want to vlog their own lives and get ad deals in return that's perfectly fine with me, the problem is that they exploit their kids to get a platform, which gets them ad deals, and with the money the kids have enabled them to make, they hire nannies and dog walkers to care for the children that made them rich.

They use the kids because it makes them money, so as soon as child exploitation stops paying off for them, they won't bother vlogging them anymore and they'll get some privacy.
I agree it frustrated me so much, your not the only one messaging companies associated with them 😉😉😉 I'm pretty sure it will come crashing down soon, these sick idiots wont be about for much longer, and everything will bite there fat backsides !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree it frustrated me so much, your not the only one messaging companies associated with them 😉😉😉 I'm pretty sure it will come crashing down soon, these sick idiots wont be about for much longer, and everything will bite there fat backsides !!!!!
Yes it all comes across as really tone deaf especially this season when so many people have lost their jobs and are struggling to pay the bills, never mind have a nice Christmas. For me it is such a turn off to see these people flaunting all of their consumerism and materialism, even if they did get it for free. No one wants to see an ad for a new VW right now when they are struggling to buy basic Christmas gifts for their kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
376CCEDE-BE90-4944-A41E-63F519933B41.jpeg

I might be crazy but I feel like this is the first genuine smile from him I’ve seen in a long time, if ever. His smiles always look non genuine or he looks gormless.

Reactions: 17
I haven’t watched a vlog in ages - just been reading on here - but I dipped into Vlogmas and all I have seen is a screaming, crying, snotty mess.

The snot is repulsive and actually makes me turn off. The children are absolutely out of control.

So spoilt, grabby and obviously over tired. The black bags on Eduardo were alarming.

I am also so disgusted at how they have made Alessia look deformed by allowing her to suck her thumb, ALL THE TIME. Her teeth and palate are misshapen now.

These parents need to stop filming and start caring.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So they took out the bit where Anna yelled at Andrea for opening the wrong part of the advent calendar (you can hear her apologising) but left in him crying his eyes out....for the thumbnail☹
That's so unnecessary - like he's what 2 years old, just open the right one the next day? I don't get why she would have had a go at him for that

• Angry
Reactions: 17
That's so unnecessary - like he's what 2 years old, just open the right one the next day? I don't get why she would have had a go at him for that
Because she’s so anal about things being just right. Any 2 year old is gonna go for the big chocolate first.... heck I’m 42 I probably would too! Not a single ounce of love in that woman’s body and it saddens me that those children are growing up where they’re used as props for their father’s ego and an inconvenience to their mother and her scrolling

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Why do they each need their own large advent calendar? I know Anna said it's because last year it was too hard to make them share, so just get rid of the calendar if one is going to cause fights? Teach them a lesson? One each, when the younger two are 2 and 3, is ridiculously excessive. They shouldn't be so entitled that they need chocolate every morning.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Because she’s so anal about things being just right. Any 2 year old is gonna go for the big chocolate first.... heck I’m 42 I probably would too! Not a single ounce of love in that woman’s body and it saddens me that those children are growing up where they’re used as props for their father’s ego and an inconvenience to their mother and her scrolling
I have to hold myself back from eating all my advent calendar in one go and I'm 20 haha

• Haha
Anna strikes me as not being very attuned to her children's needs and her expectations of them are not always developmentally appropriate. My youngest is 3 months older than Andrea and I would never expect her to understand the concept of an advent calendar and that you get one every day and it has to be opened in order. She should have been able to anticipate something like that would happen to him as he is just a bit young to understand these concepts. He shouldn't be yelled at for something he was never going to understand, at least not in the first few days of receiving it. He needs time to understand how that works. Another example of her being misattuned to her kids' needs and what is developmentally appropriate for their ages is when she laughed at E2 in the car for needing a wee- he is 6 years old, it's going to happen and should be treated with empathy and kindness.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
It's just so sad to me that the A's clearly only exist because they struck gold with the E's and they thought they could just double the money by having more kids. No way do they enjoy having children other than for their own need to finally feel loved, have a 'best friend' who can't leave no matter how much you eff up and show those schoolyard bullies from two decades ago that you're a manly man and #babymaker (Jonathan) and feeling useful and accomplished by getting pregnant and 'keeping them alive' (Anna). Normal people would get out of the house, help others or get a career and work hard to feel useful and accomplished or they would seek therapy and work out why no ones wants to be friends with them, but not this dysfunctional, lazy pair, they just have kids. I think they knew the money two more small kids would make them would outweigh the costs of a full time nanny, so they went for it :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I noticed in the vlog where Alessia gets her vaccinations that they made sure to film Anna strapping her properly into her car seat, without her bulky coat on and tucking her in with a blanket. I'm glad they are becoming more responsible with car safety.

• Sad
I noticed in the vlog where Alessia gets her vaccinations that they made sure to film Anna strapping her properly into her car seat, without her bulky coat on and tucking her in with a blanket. I'm glad they are becoming more responsible with car safety.
... if it took them eight years, four kids, countless comments through the years and what I suspect is a brush with the law recently, then god help those children. They've only started strapping the A's in fairly recently (and they still let the E's ride in the front seat with no booster) so something must've happened that got to them to change after years of severe negligence and making fun of everyone pointing it out to them :unsure:

Just like they got a new high chair with straps for Andrea in an instant after letting him climb on and out of the chair (and table) for a year. He probably fell and hurt himself badly. It's sad how it always takes an accident or the police/CPS to tell them that what they're doing is not OK, they basically need to be forced to protect their kids, because it doesn't cross their mind to actually parent out of their free will.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
... if it took them eight years, four kids, countless comments through the years and what I suspect is a brush with the law recently, then god help those children. They've only started strapping the A's in fairly recently (and they still let the E's ride in the front seat with no booster) so something must've happened that got to them to change after years of severe negligence and making fun of everyone pointing it out to them :unsure:

Just like they got a new high chair with straps for Andrea in an instant after letting him climb on and out of the chair (and table) for a year. He probably fell and hurt himself badly. It's sad how it always takes an accident or the police/CPS to tell them that what they're doing is not OK, they basically need to be forced to protect their kids, because it doesn't cross their mind to actually parent out of their free will.
Yeah we were talking about it earlier, that something must had happened because they even strapped dog in the car.. and Anna looked in the camera and said "because we are responsible" or something like that and was explaining to Alessia why she needs to be strapped in tight in her car seat to keep her safe. (She was whinging because of course she wasnt used to being so tight in the car seat)

I doubt they just took it from the comments when they didnt do it last 8 years.... it looks like reporting worked (sooner or later, but it worked) and something got done 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
... or maybe Gleam or BellePR told them to look 'like good parents' if they want to get deals again. That would explain why the E's are still riding in the front. You know how Jonathan always has to stick it to the haters by doing it even more after something's been pointed out to him? So maybe he saw it as a trade off, Anna straps Alessia in from now on, but he can still act like he's above the law by having children that are too small and light in the front without a booster.

He'd rather have his kids in hospital and the house/garden in the state it is in now than to admit that he was wrong. When caught, instead of reflecting on what happened, he just tries to deflect by either blaming others (the nanny, their family, magazines with the cold shower) or creating another drama (when he came up with being a victim of sexual abuse after he made that date rape drug joke).

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure this is just for an Ad, he got to test drive/use different cars before when he did an ad with Ford.

What I find sad is how many ads they're getting these days, Anna gets multiple ads per day now, and you know they're doing really good when even gormless Jonathan gets a deal. People used to write to these companies all the time in large numbers, but it seems like most have given up, I still do, but one person alone won't change the mind of a big company. And I'm not doing it because I'm a troll, if Anna and Jonathan want to vlog their own lives and get ad deals in return that's perfectly fine with me, the problem is that they exploit their kids to get a platform, which gets them ad deals, and with the money the kids have enabled them to make, they hire nannies and dog walkers to care for the children that made them rich.

They use the kids because it makes them money, so as soon as child exploitation stops paying off for them, they won't bother vlogging them anymore and they'll get some privacy.
I’m pretty sure they were getting double the ad deals a few years back, but probably didn’t take them because they didn’t need the money back then, hence why they’re doing so many now.

I’m just interested to see what their lives will be in the next 5-10 years. They’re obviously too boring to carry a YouTube channel just the two of them so who knows what the next move will be?... adoption?😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.