SacconeJolys #32 With podcast topics jumping on the trends... is the channel at its end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me, it doesn't matter when they eat their candy its the number of sweets those kids have on average. They start the day with sugar then you add more sugar. After lunch, I'm sure they get more sugar after their meal, and dinner* is always followed by a treat. The children know where she keeps the treats and we've seen the children climb the counters/pantry to obtain them. She buys bags and bags of candy that no other household would even think of buying except for Halloween. All they eat is sugar so why in the hell would you buy an advent calendar that is full of chocolate to give to your kids that eat chocolate constantly. Plenty of calenders don't have treats, buy them one of those. As for Andy, any parent of a two-year-old would never just place a box of candy right in front of them and turn your head. It's her fault that he opened it in the first place. The two little ones should have had their box placed in front of them with an adult opening the windows. It's basic parenting 101 for Christ's sake.

*not to mention all their dinners are very carb-heavy which in turn is sugar. No salads and if they do have a veggie it's charred. This could be why they are out of control. Even though sugar doesn't cause hyperactivity, the additives might.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wow! J has run all the channels to the ground! NKA is abandoned, main channel views are so low, Anna just don’t work anymore and members only is more random than a lottery win. Imo it is just embarrassing to continue with this s***show.
I was wondering if this Vlogmas scheme is J's way of quietly abandoning the NKA channel? I've always been amazed at the way they both can just quit their jobs (channels or IG pages) on a whim with zero explanation and their followers just ignore it and move on. It's so bizarre to not keep fans in the loop.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Good god how many more plastic toys do these kids need(anna‘s stories)? all they have is cheap plastic, LOL and Disney stuff. I realise it was an ad but even if their parents buy them toys its always tacky plastic ones. Don‘t get me wrong my kids do of course have the odd plastic toy as well but mainly wooden ones and also ones that help them learn/discover new things, DIFFERENT ones. Don‘t get me startet on anna‘s no-pencil-regime (WTF?!?). you also never see them doing crafts.

Also, Alessia going to school with a cough and then later in the vlog you see her withn only a shirt on outside?! Isn‘t it freezing over there? And eddie outside in an untershirt?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was wondering if this Vlogmas scheme is J's way of quietly abandoning the NKA channel? I've always been amazed at the way they both can just quit their jobs (channels or IG pages) on a whim with zero explanation and their followers just ignore it and move on. It's so bizarre to not keep fans in the loop.
you’re absolutely right. He’s already changed his bio today from ‘host of NKA’ to ‘video maker of YouTube and tik tok’😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Andrea's had a blast at Rugby... With the nanny. Then he sexualises his children again by stating Andrea 'has a girlfriend'... This is the guy who says he's so open and 'never make assumptions', but of course, I forgot Andrea's story line is to be hetero, so it's all ok? If he's so desperate to talk about adult topics like dating and sexuality, talk about your own experiences and stop using your kids!

And his spelling is atrocious! It's like he and Lauren Goodger went to the same school. I'm not a native English speaker, but his English gives even me a headache o_O

And don't get me started on a 41 year old man using the doggy face filter... :rolleyes: I can never quite decide who's the bigger creep, Jonathan or the Ingham-stuck in his emo skater teen years who cuts his hair with garden shears-guy lol Oh well, and if NKA is over, I'm sure we're in for a treat when he comes up with his NEW, absolutely genius idea, -before he abandons that one too ;)

ETA: If there's no issue with children on social media and YT, why is he trying to hide the girl's face? If his kids are so safe being all over the internet, it shouldn't be an issue for people to see the little girl's face, too, no? Or why does she deserve privacy and Andrea doesn't? :(

vlcsnap-2020-12-03-17h21m19s915.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
today's vlog- nutella for breakfast followed by a good sized lindt advent chocolate. I wonder how hyper they must be in school!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
today's vlog- nutella for breakfast followed by a good sized lindt advent chocolate. I wonder how hyper they must be in school!
Wow, no wonder their toilets need fixing lol

Two consecutive vlogs with children in distress... really sets the mood for Vlogmas, doesn't it? But wait, according to Jonathan in 2017, " ...we don’t show much PDA and as we’ve had our children we came to the joint decision that we wouldn’t show tantrums, disciplining them, potty training or anything that could embarrass them as they got older " Alright then...

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
You know what I would LOVE to see An a not in the thumbnail for aweek.
Also I stated this I'm dyslexic but I at least re check my spelling. I just have problems with my their three and they that's more hard for me these days then my spelling which as got a bit better. But Jonathan really needs to check or at least have Grammarly on phone and computer

Reactions: 10
Andrea's had a blast at Rugby... With the nanny. Then he sexualises his children again by stating Andrea 'has a girlfriend'... This is the guy who says he's so open and 'never make assumptions', but of course, I forgot Andrea's story line is to be hetero, so it's all ok? If he's so desperate to talk about adult topics like dating and sexuality, talk about your own experiences and stop using your kids!

And his spelling is atrocious! It's like he and Lauren Goodger went to the same school. I'm not a native English speaker, but his English gives even me a headache o_O

And don't get me started on a 41 year old man using the doggy face filter... :rolleyes: I can never quite decide who's the bigger creep, Jonathan or the Ingham-stuck in his emo skater teen years who cuts his hair with garden shears-guy lol Oh well, and if NKA is over, I'm sure we're in for a treat when he comes up with his NEW, absolutely genius idea, -before he abandons that one too ;)

ETA: If there's no issue with children on social media and YT, why is he trying to hide the girl's face? If his kids are so safe being all over the internet, it shouldn't be an issue for people to see the little girl's face, too, no? Or why does she deserve privacy and Andrea doesn't? :(

View attachment 333296
Her parents probably don't condone pimping kids for profits online and asked him to hide her face. Imagine that, Parents who value their kids privacy because they don't need them for a paycheck.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So they took out the bit where Anna yelled at Andrea for opening the wrong part of the advent calendar (you can hear her apologising) but left in him crying his eyes out....for the thumbnail☹
She must have really yelled at him, the poor mite was very upset.

• Sad
  • Angry
I know this is petty, but Lily’s dog advent calendars have been sold out everywhere online (we can’t leave our house bc of COVID) and they have at least 3 of them. I know they have 6 dogs, but I also think this is ridiculous and borderline animal hoarding.

Also, stop allowing this!
7A794790-7C6C-4F84-A6BC-84DCBB1ACF2A.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
How much money do they really have? Like unless they have other businesses etc they are going to be broke soon. Their cars, nanny, cleaner, schooling, mortgage expensive clothes and beauty treatments must cost a fortune. They are living beyond their means IMO however I could be wrong. Anna's father was a well know Italian Professor, Jonathan exploits his kids on camera. I find that really unattractive in a man give me a hard working private man ant day. I just don't think blogging is very dignified long term like they makes fools of themselves for money, they should invest if they haven't already.
I personally do not know how much money they have. But Jonathan did mention earlier this year that he was having to convert/sell some form of investment. However, I do know based on Social Blade viewing figures for November, that across all three of his channels he only grossed about £6.3k from youtube. Although, this a lot of money for some people, to put this into context, in June this year Jonathan grossed £16k from youtube.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am not sure if anyone has seen but I just saw their new tik tok. And it’s an ad where they have a new car 2020 by registration number. These people get gifted everything and they really getting a new car now? A cat that costs 24k minimum, now maybe they didn’t get it gifted completely and got reduction but it’s still ridiculous when they have just gotten new one.
Also can I say, that the marketing in Volkswagen really messed up with this one, most of their followers are young kids who realistically can’t afford such a car.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure this is just for an Ad, he got to test drive/use different cars before when he did an ad with Ford.

What I find sad is how many ads they're getting these days, Anna gets multiple ads per day now, and you know they're doing really good when even gormless Jonathan gets a deal. People used to write to these companies all the time in large numbers, but it seems like most have given up, I still do, but one person alone won't change the mind of a big company. And I'm not doing it because I'm a troll, if Anna and Jonathan want to vlog their own lives and get ad deals in return that's perfectly fine with me, the problem is that they exploit their kids to get a platform, which gets them ad deals, and with the money the kids have enabled them to make, they hire nannies and dog walkers to care for the children that made them rich.

They use the kids because it makes them money, so as soon as child exploitation stops paying off for them, they won't bother vlogging them anymore and they'll get some privacy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
They have been gifted a car on there tiktok!
i just don’t know how companies think that giving privileged people items for free is good marketing? i’d much rather purchase something from a company that gifts to those in need than some influencer who does nothing to earn it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really don't think she's this stupid. I truly believe she's much smarter than this...she's the Lady Macbeth to his bumbling idiot. What I don't get is how she thinks portraying a "dumb blonde" is in any way attractive. Next, you have a FILTER on altering the image. C'mon!!!!!!

She makes my head hurt

"This is what I currently look like." (Really!? Who cares! Always aesthetics.)
Screenshot_20201203-151948.png

I'm in the girl's bedroom putting Alessia to bed, but I just wanted to tell you guys...oh, that looks so weird. They're pink in real life. Those lights are pink but they're coming out blue...
instagrid_20201231532492.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I really don't think she's this stupid. I truly believe she's much smarter than this...she's the Lady Macbeth to his bumbling idiot. What I don't get is how she thinks portraying a "dumb blonde" is in any way attractive. Next, you have a FILTER on altering the image. C'mon!!!!!!

She makes my head hurt

"This is what I currently look like." (Really!? Who cares! Always aesthetics.)
View attachment 333713
I'm in the girl's bedroom putting Alessia to bed, but I just wanted to tell you guys...oh, that looks so weird. They're pink in real life. Those lights are pink but they're coming out blue...
View attachment 333715
I think she was smarter once but living with Joan all this time, not having a proper job where she has to actually stimulate her brain and staring at her phone all day has caused her brain to decay quite a bit. These days she's just got nothing to stimulate her at all, certainly not Joan. These days she just so vacant and airheaded.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.