SacconeJolys #32 With podcast topics jumping on the trends... is the channel at its end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
true ! But I also think with the amount of things the kids are gifted, it would be a bit over the top to then buy them even more stuff. Even so they do buy them quite a lot to keep them occupied. I don’t think most 2-8 year olds have their own iPads
Yea agree but not when it comes to clothes, if it's not already been gifted then go and blumming buy your kids new clothes!!!

Reactions: 9
It’s so annoying ^. I don’t wanna hear people say in the future that they ‘survived through Covid 19’ when they never followed the rules in the first place.
is it even necessary to have a nanny in lockdown too? Especially with two stay at home parents? I really don’t understand their laziness

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Did anyone watch Anna's stories today? The bit where she was talking about Alessia getting shots today and how horrible it was because she was screaming, crying, pushing the nurse away etc. came off as so weird. She was literally smiling and laughing while talking about it. It's like she likes when her kids are hurt and upset. Someone mentioned before Anna has strong sadest tendencies and I have to say I fully agree. I don’t think she gets off on it sexually but I think the part of her that resents her kids and loves scaring the tit out of them to the point of tears enjoys when they're upset and in distress. We know from her treatment of Jonathan she can be very cold calculating and vindictive so it's not a stretch to think this behavior carries over to her children.
I mean just look at her facial expressions while talking about Alessia getting shots. Not a normal caring mothers reaction while talking about how bad their kid took it.

View attachment 332082
Man those photos, she is not aging well. Get rid of the fake tanner and cement makeup, it does nothing for her. But if she actually enjoys looking 10 years old than she is then 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Man those photos, she is not aging well. Get rid of the fake tanner and cement makeup, it does nothing for her. But if she actually enjoys looking 10 years old than she is then 🤷‍♀️
And then there's this...shiny texture emphasized by the filter. Sexy!
Screenshot_20201202-171422.png

Edit: And is she going for a unibrow?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch Anna's stories today? The bit where she was talking about Alessia getting shots today and how horrible it was because she was screaming, crying, pushing the nurse away etc. came off as so weird. She was literally smiling and laughing while talking about it. It's like she likes when her kids are hurt and upset. Someone mentioned before Anna has strong sadest tendencies and I have to say I fully agree. I don’t think she gets off on it sexually but I think the part of her that resents her kids and loves scaring the tit out of them to the point of tears enjoys when they're upset and in distress. We know from her treatment of Jonathan she can be very cold calculating and vindictive so it's not a stretch to think this behavior carries over to her children.
I mean just look at her facial expressions while talking about Alessia getting shots. Not a normal caring mothers reaction while talking about how bad their kid took it.

View attachment 332082
Ugh! Ugly nasty witch!

This isn't new. Their children have been running through the videos with snot encrusted over, running, hanging out of their noses for YEARS. It's disgusting!
Anna is definitely not OCD like she says she is!

I was thinking about this earlier. What would they have to do to those kids to make the minions realise they're not good parents and that they're really dreadful people.
I think if they murdered one of the kids the sick minions would defend them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Someone mentioned J and A buying ipads for the kids but certainly both Emilia and Eduardo were gifted theirs some time ago. I guess the two As were gifted too. J and A rarely buy anything unless they have to and the kids are showered with freebies from both companies and deluded fans. They hardly ever appreciate what they are given, rarely say thank you and just grab and fight over the packages. As they get presents practically every day, there is no special magic about birthdays or Christmas, it's just another chance to rip open a package, fight over the contents, lose interest in it shortly afterwards and rush to open the next thing. Emilia used to rifle through Oma's suitcase as soon as she arrived to look for presents and when they visited Zoe, she thought all the presents under the tree were for her! It's not their fault, it's J and A's fault. It's also just ridiculous to let babies/toddlers have ipads and the older two are constantly on them even though it's only meant to be at weekends. The kids are now out of control and the parents have never set any boundaries for them so it's not surprising. If E1 behaves as she does now, I can't wait to see what she'll be like when she's a bit older. J and A deserve all the stress they will get! In every vlogma so far, there has been screaming and yelling. It does not look like a happy family!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I know kids fight, but we have a zero tolerance on it in our household. My youngest is now 7 and knows full well not to hit out. I don't believe saying it's something kids do makes it an acceptable behaviour.

Watching those clips makes my blood boil, firstly Anna's face! Pure anger and hatred in her eyes. Is it any surprise the kids hot out at each other. It seems anger is rife within the family. Without correct discipline they'll always fight like that. And with mum that quick to anger it's hardly like they have the best role model.

Don't get me wrong, my kids are far from perfect and growing up they've really had their moments, but there's no way I'd simply ignore that behaviour like A+J seem to.
Genuine question..how did you achieve zero tolerance...what is reccomend to do instead of ignoring the behaviour? Thank you(from a stressed out parent)

Wow! J has run all the channels to the ground! NKA is abandoned, main channel views are so low, Anna just don’t work anymore and members only is more random than a lottery win. Imo it is just embarrassing to continue with this s***show.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So they took out the bit where Anna yelled at Andrea for opening the wrong part of the advent calendar (you can hear her apologising) but left in him crying his eyes out....for the thumbnail☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Genuine question..how did you achieve zero tolerance...what is reccomend to do instead of ignoring the behaviour? Thank you(from a stressed out parent)
Not OP, but depends entirely on age and how you parent, everyone is different and every child is different.

In our household, it's always be a firm line. For very small, it's a firm 'no' and removing the hand, and if they continued, it meant putting them down/stopping play. Once ours were older, removing them from the situation tended to work better. For example, if they are playing with their sibling and hit, it's a "no thank you, we aren't playing anymore/I don't want to play if you are going to hit" without discussion and the offending child is removed (told to go to their room usually). Reaffirming that we don't hit, it isn't kind, it isn't polite etc.

Social pressure (wanting to be part of the gang and not wanting to be left out) tends to be a good reminder. If you react with anger (which is hard not to do sometimes!), it is still attention and it becomes a game. A calm, no nonsense approach and letting the child figure out for themselves that hitting will get them absolutely nowhere works better for us. After they are calm and have had time out, I make a point of asking them if they are okay/why they hit and coming to a point of them apologising to their sibling. Sometimes it's from being overwhelmed, sometimes it's from frustration. Trying to understand, to model the behaviour you want and offering ways to deal with the emotion (we do Daniel Tiger's 'when you feel so mad that you want to roar, take a big breath and count to four"), and praise, praise, praise for positive behaviours.

And to keep this on topic for the SJ's, not encouraging or laughing at sibling fighting, especially when it's physical is a very simple place to start. Sadly J + A don't care, and the kids now do it to earn their parent's attention/affection.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hard damn work is how. It didn't come overnight.
When they were younger it was a lot of removing them from the situation. We once left soft play after I witnessed my eldest hit another child. I just took him by the hand, explained the behaviour wasn't acceptable and that it meant we were leaving.

I didn't enter into any conversation when they did it, I would just say they're not allowed to fight/hit/kick whatever they'd done and they'd have to sit somewhere quietly.
As they got older I made it very clear I wouldn't tolerate it and that there were no warnings, just instant punishment.
What works for us won't necessarily work for others. I just grew up in a very unhealth environment as a child and refused to have the same with my own children. Don't get me wrong, they're far from perfect but should you ask them what's the one thing Mum won't stand for, they'll tell you. I don't expect them to get on all the time and they do bicker like any siblings would. I just don't let it escalate. I try to jump in when I see signs that it could get out of hand and have them do something to help me that allows them to forget what's going on.

Not OP, but depends entirely on age and how you parent, everyone is different and every child is different.

In our household, it's always be a firm line. For very small, it's a firm 'no' and removing the hand, and if they continued, it meant putting them down/stopping play. Once ours were older, removing them from the situation tended to work better. For example, if they are playing with their sibling and hit, it's a "no thank you, we aren't playing anymore/I don't want to play if you are going to hit" without discussion and the offending child is removed (told to go to their room usually). Reaffirming that we don't hit, it isn't kind, it isn't polite etc.

Social pressure (wanting to be part of the gang and not wanting to be left out) tends to be a good reminder. If you react with anger (which is hard not to do sometimes!), it is still attention and it becomes a game. A calm, no nonsense approach and letting the child figure out for themselves that hitting will get them absolutely nowhere works better for us. After they are calm and have had time out, I make a point of asking them if they are okay/why they hit and coming to a point of them apologising to their sibling. Sometimes it's from being overwhelmed, sometimes it's from frustration. Trying to understand, to model the behaviour you want and offering ways to deal with the emotion (we do Daniel Tiger's 'when you feel so mad that you want to roar, take a big breath and count to four"), and praise, praise, praise for positive behaviours.

And to keep this on topic for the SJ's, not encouraging or laughing at sibling fighting, especially when it's physical is a very simple place to start. Sadly J + A don't care, and the kids now do it to earn their parent's attention/affection.
This is so much better than I could have ever put it!
This is exactly how it worked for us. Remaining calm about the situation is key. They respond much better than if you go in all guns blazing.
And absolutely, praise good behaviour and allow them time to reflect on what they have done. They won't ever learn from a situation if they don't talk through what was wrong and why.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How much money do they really have? Like unless they have other businesses etc they are going to be broke soon. Their cars, nanny, cleaner, schooling, mortgage expensive clothes and beauty treatments must cost a fortune. They are living beyond their means IMO however I could be wrong. Anna's father was a well know Italian Professor, Jonathan exploits his kids on camera. I find that really unattractive in a man give me a hard working private man ant day. I just don't think blogging is very dignified long term like they makes fools of themselves for money, they should invest if they haven't already.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Did they ever buy that investment property?
Probably not... just a click bait vlog for some desperate views. Too many people have caught on to this now and they’ve lost a fair share of their viewers this way no doubt!

Reactions: 10
Just watched yesterday's vlog. Why do the kids need to open the advent calendars in the morning? Isn't it usually done in the evening after dinner? Also, seeing how many different advent calendars they have (regardless of how many were gifted) just seems so tone deaf when there are more families than ever this year struggling to make Christmas special for their kids. Can't believe they sent Alessia to school with such a bad cough and snotty nose- I have been sending my kids into school and nursery with standard colds as we have received instructions to do so if they don't have classic COVID symptoms, but I wouldn't have sent mine with the extent of her cold!

Reactions: 11
Just watched yesterday's vlog. Why do the kids need to open the advent calendars in the morning? Isn't it usually done in the evening after dinner? Also, seeing how many different advent calendars they have (regardless of how many were gifted) just seems so tone deaf when there are more families than ever this year struggling to make Christmas special for their kids. Can't believe they sent Alessia to school with such a bad cough and snotty nose- I have been sending my kids into school and nursery with standard colds as we have received instructions to do so if they don't have classic COVID symptoms, but I wouldn't have sent mine with the extent of her cold!
I think it's just personal preference. As a child I always had mine after my breakfast so just do the same now with my kids. It's only a tiny chocolate for the one month so I don't see an issue.

Reactions: 23
My parents never let me have junk food growing up so I always had self control when it came to things like advent calendars. Can’t say the same for now as an adult tho 😂 got so pissed off at Jonathan listing all their advent calendars tho, he’s boasting as if he’s the one that bought them himself

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.