SacconeJolys #31 kids are bruised & stressed, Jonathan & Anna couldn’t care less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so glad you picked up on this! She takes
So long to explain something, staring into space then remembering she was making a story, confusing herself with what she’s said, drives me mad
And the constant contradiction. It's sunny out no its dull. I'm hot no I'm cold. She's a bimbo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jonathan is always so weird with strangers... The kids don't give a damn about their "new nanny" . I don't know who she is either to be honest. That was so weird she looked so out of place, the kids didn't know what to say or do.

the real nanny suddenly appears in the 2nd scene with the kids dressed up.

again Anna has a 10 mins story to say...she ordered filters for a Brita. Then she endlessly advertises a brand for baby stuff when she doesn"t even have a baby anymore

then we get a glimpse of the living dead trees which have benn tossed at the ned of the garden. the growing grass in the tractor is from ages ago.

why doesn't she ever make an activity (except from her messy "baking" videos) with them? the kids are just painting their pumkin, you can see they don't interact with her much, aside from E2 none answers her.

then leaves gain, then Paleton again
then another aimless,meaningless story from Anna about her reel

then endless scene about being "best friend" with Alessia... sorry i lost interest and stopped listening:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't believe it. The person called "Bad Robot" who trolls the Sacconejoy's comments section with sarcastic comments, trolled me on Tuesday video.

Here's me trying to divide the minions in the comments until the girl gang block me, gets trolled,

• Wow
Reactions: 7
😨😷😫 click to see the full comments.... Grovelling, arse licking . So grateful..... Just 😷

Also wasn't the subscription channel supposed to be a video per wk??? God all they have to do is vlog a day out somewhere with the kids even the bloody park, shopping, show the town where they live... Anna leaving the house would be new content!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Also wasn't the subscription channel supposed to be a video per wk??? God all they have to do is vlog a day out somewhere with the kids even the bloody park, shopping, show the town where they live... Anna leaving the house would be new content!!!!
I have just had a look in the comments on the current video, and there are a lot fewer minions with membership badges than a few weeks ago. I am guessing the second months membership came up, and lots of minions dropped out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe she was defending or tagging hrhcollection. IDK about the diet stuff, its the racist, privileged witch attitude that does it for me. UGH ANNA IS THE WORST.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What creeped me out most in the latest vlog was when Eduardo was pretending to be a cat and then they pat him on the head saying "good girl" good girl" like wtf 🙄
Did anyone else notice in one of their vlogs this week, Eduardo tried on a black dress and J said something along the lines of its very low cut, if you are a girl you'd be able to see your boobs.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Been a hot minute since Anna did a rambly rant on her stories.
My recap of what I remember after watching it:
- Anna is anti diet "post ED" (in quotation marks because we all know she's still in the depths of it)
- She isn't anti dieters
- Thinks you should partially be held accountable for the things you see in your feed
- Unfollow accounts you find triggering
- Thinking of one account in particular but doesn't want to mention them
- Mentions the account
- Influencing young people with dieting culture and promotion is an entirely different problem to what comes up in people's feeds (this point made no sense to me)
- Don't drag people down for having different views and expressions to you
this rant annoyed me. the ones i have highlighted are things has done/does herself. She sounded like such a hypocrite. Anna still posts her food (although it hasn't popped up much lately), she's whined constantly about her weight and tried various diets and the like. Some of her posts and youtube videos could be considered triggering, especially the 'My mum thinks i'm fat' title. She really just rambles on for ever, could've been a lot shorter!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Wait, THIS is who Anna is defending? bleeping hell.

Oh Alex pierce HRH collection is Going
Smug because a European influencers mentions her but thus is going to backfire ten fold on here. Hopefully the thread I posted above can really get going now.. I watch her in disbelief but have never been able to find anyone else to rant about her until now !! She is awful , but as in got to watch awful

Reactions: 4
I know it's not major, but as influencers shouldn't they be following the covid rules to the letter. Rule of six applies to everyone so as a family of 6 nobody should be entering that house even on a play date! surely you'd be uber careful to follow the rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I know it's not major, but as influencers shouldn't they be following the covid rules to the letter. Rule of six applies to everyone so as a family of 6 nobody should be entering that house even on a play date! surely you'd be uber careful to follow the rules.
There was no social distancing between them either

• Angry
Reactions: 8
i'm so sick of them trying to make Eduardo LGBTQ like seriously? he's 6 years old!! they are doing this for views and it's just digusting, they are confusing this child.. so so much. Also it's like they encourage him to strip on camera? this is so screwed up
i watched an older vlog where Anna 'crashed' the car (spoiler alert she barely hurt the bumper ) and she's picked Eduardo up from Gymnastics:
- Eduardo is in the front seat of the car , not at the back in a car seat? WTF? is this even allowed???
- she tells him AS SHE"S DRIVING' that she brought his things to change into and does he want to get changed? while the car is driving and the camera is on?WHAT? is she mental!!!? Eduardo looks at the camera and he looks really sad and confused and say s'NOT NOW"

how is a 6 year old more in tune than she is? GROSS , this woman makes me sick. I hope their channel crumbles and they have to go and get real jobs without abusing their children , because what they do is child abuse. I am shocked there's no way to protect kids from this i though there were laws against kids on YT, i guess not..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Also, wtf is it with this family asking their kids to choose a favorite family member, etc.? I love how Jonathan mocked Alessia because she often says her best friend is a girl from her class called Elaina. Um, your her parent, not her friend. Maybe when she is an adult you can become friends, but right now your dynamic is not of friends.

they have huge boundary issues which I recognize quite easily because my parents did as well. They see their kids as extensions of themselves, not separate people.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.