Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lisa94xo

Jonathan Joly is an extremely sad and pathetic individual, a loner. He's of low academic and social intelligence. He lacks empathy and understanding. He craves attention and has a desire to be well liked and popular, but his complete lack of friends and social skills mean he can't fulfil this. He uses his children to partly fill this void because they are easy to entertain and they admire him and look up to him, and this means him feel wanted and liked - hence the whole 'friendliest friends' fiasco, and now him talking to young girls online. He relates to children because he's surrounded by them and engages with them on a daily basis; he has no adult influences. His channel is his worth. Everything is about image. His pretty wife, his flashy cars, his expensive holidays... A big fuck you to everyone who has ever 'wronged' him... 'I'm better than you as I have wealth'. I guarantee this is how he's wired. I'm sure he does love his family in some way, but not in the conventional way as he's not a conventional person. He loves himself more. He will always be his top priority; how he looks to others is more important than the well-being and safety of his children. All of this debate about Edwardo is exactly what he wants; he craves drama as it means more views, more engagement, more likes. It's this combined with Anna being the way she is that makes me despair for the children. It's all about the image - not the substance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

abcdabcd

VIP Member
He needs to stop sexualising children, full stop! Be it through remote controls in their mouths, talking about having threesomes with them, talking about them having babies and partners, making them talk about “mistakes in the dark” and speculating about the sexual orientation of a seven year old boy. Those are all HIS projections, it’s disturbing beyond belief that a 40y old is so preoccupied with children and teenage girls while having no adult friendships and a dysfunctional marriage 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Fraggleaddict

Eduardo is 6. 6 years old.

At 6 my son was obsessed with MLP and had been for a couple of years. He had toys, bedding, dvds, clothing. You name it. He had it.
He's almost 8 now and aside from his buildabear ponies it's all about Roblox and beyblades.

The point is. At 6 it is NOT about sexuality. It's about bloody interests! Your child likes to play with dolls and dress up as a princess. This does NOT dictate a child's sexuality. At most this is influence. From an older child or something they've seen on TV or at school that they like.

This poor little boy could very well grow up straighter than his father (cos let's face it, that's who they're really talking about, if if they can't admit it themselves) and he will be horrified by his parents forcing this narrative on him.

Wait until he's a teen. Regardless of his sexuality then, he's going to be bullied. Other kids are going to give him hell and its going to screw him up even more than he already would be just having them for parents.

This infuriates me beyond belief. I grew up with a family member who is trans. For us there were signs but we let him be. Just left him to work things out for himself and come to us when he was ready.
So to see someone not only forcing this on their child (who is still a baby in the grand scheme of things) but doing it for the whole world to see, sickens me. It's got to the point now, having read that transcript from NKA that I simply can't follow any longer. And by follow, I mean I need to step away from this thread as I don't actually follow on social media anymore as it is.

I pray that poor boy comes out the other side of this strong and determined with little regard for his parents. That would be the best outcome. Although I fear the outcome will be more distressing than some of what we already see 😞

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Scar14

VIP Member
I am actually just shocked at these two. Just when you think they can’t shock you anymore, they do something like this. A few months ago Eduardo didn’t want to wear a dress on a zoom class because he didn’t want his classmates to see, yet now he’s CONSTANTLY wearing girls clothes. Imaging your parents outing you to the WHOLE WORLD when you’re only six years old🤦🏼‍♀️ I actually can’t.
Also, I find it funny that they need the people in their lives to “come out”. Guaranteed it’s only for the views. I’m 22 year old & I’ve been saying for at least 10 years that if my children are gay, I don’t want them to “come out”, they can bring whoever they want home. They can tell me however they like - if they want to sit me down and tell me then that’s fine, but I’m just as happy for them to just bring their partner home one day. The fact that these adults don’t understand that is disgusting. They care more about themselves than they do about their kids feelings (not that this is news).
I also find it so strange that these two think about their children’s sexuality so often when they’re still so young. Like, why would you want to think about your six year old’s sexuality. Very weird.
That poor child is going to grow up so confused.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Watched the podcast, some interesting conversations I observed, its a long one so bear with, or skip it and read later 😂

J:When you have a child and your looking at your child making decisions okay and you're thinking to yourself "oh no is my child gay" and you think "I should wrap them in a rainbow"

Riyadh: Protect them

J: No but like make them stereotypical gay and you think that's the right thing to do because that's all you know

A: Yeah so that's all you know because you were raised straight or whatever so you have this preconceived notion of what gay looks like

Riyadh: OK from movies and TV. And a lot of the time it's not right. It's actually quite limiting, reductive and damaging, it's the showbiz version of what's gay.

~~

SO STOP MAKING EDUARDO THE SHOWBIZ VERSION OF GAY FOR YOUR VIEW COUNT FOR GOD'S SAKE! They've literally just admitted to pushing the stereotypical gay narrative on their child

~~

J: Even lesbians like-

A: Even our children have said this, it's not their fault its just like this is society and how it works. So I've spoken to them about the fact that boys can marry boys and girls can marry girls

R: Boys can become girls and girls can become boys

A: Exactly I've said this to them but even if I show them a picture of a lesbian couple they'll be like "who's the boy"

R: Hmmm so the gender roles are so ingrained into the young person head, and that's not your fault but they'll go to school and hear about mums and dad's and mum jobs and dad jobs

~~

Doesn't help with the gender roles when Anna goes "this is the mums job" and "this is the dads job" CONSTANTLY

~~

A: I like labels, it helps everything make sense for me, what if you have a child that doesn't want to conform to a box, how do you deal with that how do you navigate that as a parent

R: I think it's really important to stop seeing your child as a male person a female person or gay or straight, pansexual or bisexual. It's just the human being you brought into the world. I know that sounds very left, but really just boil it down to this is the amazing human being I've brought into the world. Whenever they come out as anything, if they come out as anything, that soul, those interests, the love you have for them and they have for you doesn't change.

~~

They look so disinterested when Riyadh is talking, both stone faced and staring at him. Riyadh has a lot of interesting things to say, but I don't think they are taking it in board. Riyadh appears to have a bit of a judgy face in when Anna and Jonathan say some things, like this next one.

~~

J: That's what I feel like, like the coming out is not just for you, right so I think that like. So if you don't come out, say you slowly change to gay without telling your parents

R: Change to gay.. They're always gay but you mean like-

J: You come out to all your friends

A: But you don't say it

J: But you don't say it, I think your, I know it sounds crazy but I think that's almost selfish because you're not allowing people to mourn the passing of the straight person

A: *mumbles something but gets cut off by Jonathan *

J: Like when you came out to your dad it was for you to say it, be it it's your truth. But for your dad it was his opportunity to take it in, process it. So people when they're gay but don't actually ever tell anyone they're gay, just accept that they're gay

R: I can see both sides. I'm quite excited that we're moving into a world slowly where people will do more of that, they won't have their coming out moment

J: Also good youtube views

*then a huge mess of three people talking at once for about 10 seconds*

A: Yeah so I know what you mean, so I have a sister, I don't know if she's gonna want me to mention this, but I have a sister, I hope she doesn't hate me for saying this because she's a really private person, but she's married to a woman. For me it's difficult because she never had a coming out moment. Now my sister rejects labels, now I can understand her feeling and her reasoning for it. She's always been really private like that, but I resented that because "I'm her big sister I should have known". I just felt so upset that she didn't tell me. (skipping some info because it's irrelevant) and suddenly she's married to a woman and I was like, wait what

~~

So this is why Anna and Jonathan weren't at her wedding, sounds like they had a falling out. Later on Anna says she found out when she moved to New York and thought she was "experimenting" then suddenly she was engaged and Anna didn't like she didn't come out to her and she didn't know as a big sister. Then she apologised right at the end to the two of them because she didn't know how to react

~~

Long video, 2x speed helps. Enjoyed Riyadh being there, really brought some actual knowledge and intelligence to it. Anna and Jonathan ruined it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Eduardos costume is an interesting turn of events. Twoish weeks ago, and I'm quoting this, Anna goes "Eduardo is trying on his Halloween costume" and then they practice the face paint. This is the costume
Screenshot_20201101_091540_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20201101_091611_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

So what changed in two weeks? That they had to buy a whole new costume for him when he was happy with that one?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

polkadots

J: That's what I feel like, like the coming out is not just for you, right so I think that like. So if you don't come out, say you slowly change to gay without telling your parents

R: Change to gay.. They're always gay but you mean like-

J: You come out to all your friends

A: But you don't say it

J: But you don't say it, I think your, I know it sounds crazy but I think that's almost selfish because you're not allowing people to mourn the passing of the straight person

A: *mumbles something but gets cut off by Jonathan *

J: Like when you came out to your dad it was for you to say it, be it it's your truth. But for your dad it was his opportunity to take it in, process it. So people when they're gay but don't actually ever tell anyone they're gay, just accept that they're gay

R: I can see both sides. I'm quite excited that we're moving into a world slowly where people will do more of that, they won't have their coming out moment

J: Also good youtube views

*then a huge mess of three people talking at once for about 10 seconds*

A: Yeah so I know what you mean, so I have a sister, I don't know if she's gonna want me to mention this, but I have a sister, I hope she doesn't hate me for saying this because she's a really private person, but she's married to a woman. For me it's difficult because she never had a coming out moment. Now my sister rejects labels, now I can understand her feeling and her reasoning for it. She's always been really private like that, but I resented that because "I'm her big sister I should have known". I just felt so upset that she didn't tell me. (skipping some info because it's irrelevant) and suddenly she's married to a woman and I was like, wait what

~~

So this is why Anna and Jonathan weren't at her wedding, sounds like they had a falling out. Later on Anna says she found out when she moved to New York and thought she was "experimenting" then suddenly she was engaged and Anna didn't like she didn't come out to her and she didn't know as a big sister. Then she apologised right at the end to the two of them because she didn't know how to react
Thank you for typing this out because I refuse to give these people views. The parts I've put in bold are where my jaw just continued to drop. I've been quietly raging at their treatment of Eduardo but this...this just shows how absolutely ignorant, homophobic and narcissistic they are. Especially Anna. If this is subtext for them questioning poor sweet Eduardo's sexuality, all they are thinking about is how *they* feel. How it'll impact *them* (and their views). No respect for Eduardo's privacy. No respect for Anna's sister's privacy. They are truly awful people. I can't quite type out how I'm feeling right now because I'm just raging. This could have been an amazing learning opportunity for them but all they can think about is the impact on themselves. I know I don't know them or their family but my god, they are public figures with millions of viewers. Including young viewers. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Jonathan insinuating that, if one of his children was LGBTQ+, but they took time for themselves to inwardly figure that out and get comfortable with it before they came out to them (as is.....completely normal) then that would be selfish?! WHAT? Oh right I forgot, his children don't have any right to privacy. And that includes how they feel about their sexuality in their own heads. Because J + A are entitled to know everything.

"Mourn the passing of the straight person."

Honestly. What in the homophobia. I can't.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
He would absolutely LOVE it if Eduardo was gay, even more if he was struggling with that, because he could turn it into a whole series and make money off his story. I know 'we only see 15 minutes of their day', but so far, I've only see his parents pushing this, nothing from Eduardo himself. His sexuality and personal development should be his and his alone, not to be plastered all over the internet and monetised on Youtube channels (plural!).

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna’s rant on her stories about blocking people who make derogatory comments about the kids. Then saying she will put her kids first over views, followers etc. What a load of bullshit! If she put her kids first then she would take them offline altogether and stop exploiting them for views, followers and money! Then no one would be making nasty comments about them! Problem solved Anna! But no they’re too greedy for that! I don’t watch them anymore but I follow them on Instagram and watch their stories now and again just to keep up with their shit show. I rarely bother watching her anymore though as she bores the crap out of me with her 5 million stories to say one boring thing 🙄
Surely the fact that people are able to make any comments about her children should tell her that she is not in fact putting her children before views??

Her children's honour?
So the remote control video, showing Alessia's naked private parts while sitting on the stairs, all the akwardly sexual comments regarding his own children, that's all fine, as long as Anna gets to 'defend her children's honour'? Well you didn't on those occasions and many MANY more, Anna!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Heidi77

VIP Member
Definitely. I do see *kind* of what he means or is perhaps trying to get at (attempting at giving them the benefit of the doubt here...), in that they might inwardly "mourn" the heteronormative life they had envisioned for their child (like my mum did with me). But even so. "Mourn the passing of the straight person" is horribly, horribly worded. They're still the same person inside.
All the insta posts are commenting on Eddie and now great it is that they allow him to be the way he is - but nobody is commenting on Joan - what's his reason for constantly dressing up? He is pushing his wants and desires on Eddie. No surprise that Anna didn't notice her sister was gay. She still hasn't copped that her husband is either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
this is the best comment i have ever read. I really hope Joan and Anal see and take note. This person is right, he just wants some positive attention from his parents.
1603835109974.png

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
They talk about Andrea not liking her right in front of him. She's repeated it so many times now, of course he'll say it. They also constantly ask the children which parent they prefer. Everything is a competition in that family, it's insane.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

LongishCat

VIP Member
I'm actually worried about their declining views. Not because I feel bad for these pricks, but because Joan and Anna get more and more desperate for views.
If the views drop, their income drops. It's pretty obvious that these guys will never want to go back to a normal job, so they'll try to gain views by clickbaiting viewers and doing more and more outrageous things.
And the kids will be the victims of this entire situation.
Honestly, this is a lose/lose situation for these poor children...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna moaning about not having had a coming out speech from her sister.... how pathetic. Surely that's the ideal, not having to have to 'come out', but just being yourself. I understand that it may have come as a suprise, but guess what Anna, it's not about you!

Sounds like this chat showed them exactly for the homophobic people they are, only interested in this because they can monetise it. Eduardo is being exploited. I feel so bad for the poor kid. He's being bullied in school, at home, does not get enough sleep, and now this for weeks on end already..... My heart breaks for him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Blossom17

Anna’s logic: her sister Emma can’t be gay if she played the ‘mummy role’ when they played ‘families’ as kids.
Anna played the ‘daddy role’...applying her logic would mean that Anna can’t be straight!

Anna is selfish and narrow thinking. Her sister told Anna about her gf at the time...Emma was honest and open. Anna assumed it was experimenting and later got offended that Emma didn’t come out...It was Anna’s fault she downplayed the relationship; she wasn’t entitled to be offended.

There is a YouTuber called Josh who has a channel called The Dad Challenge Podcast. He is fierce advocate against families exploiting their children on YouTube. He started with Myka Stauffer (awful woman who rehomed her adopted child - interestingly Anna follower her on Instagram!). Josh calls out awful youtubers and rallies companies not to partner with them. It would be great if we could encourage him to look at the SJs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Nightwatchman

Did anyone else find it completely contradictory that in their latest No Kids Allowed they said they have never thought strategically about their content, basically implying that they are just genuine people being themselves online without any underlying motivations. Yet they then went on to talk about how they titled their old videos things like "MILF" and "teen bikini" because that's what was popular on youtube at the time? Also, its just blatantly untrue anyway because we all know they have the trashiest, most click bait titles ever!

Also the 'teen' stuff is just totally inappropriate, there is no excuse for that whatsoever!

• Sick
  • Angry

MSlix73

VIP Member
There is so much in this world our children are exposed to and it makes it so hard to protect their innocence. This whole social media craze has made parenting into a career and not something that they cherish or are nurturing. They have kids basically for money. When children are born they should not come into this world and have a job to perform. These children have no sense of privacy or relationships that are real and meaningful. Imagine being 3 yrs old and having to be in the living room dressed in some costumes your 40 year man child of a father has come up with and be expected to perform like s circus monkey so your parents can make money. None of these parents set up trusts so these kids can have access to the money they made.. its just disgusting to exploit children in this manner

• Heart
  • Sad

whatamievendoing

I’d also like to point out that voting Tory doesn’t make someone racist, homophobic or fascist. If that’s what you think, you’ve clearly never actively researched what any of the main parties stand for and you’re being extremely rude, ignorant and reductive.
OT but, I said this on Louise Pentland's thread and I'll say it again here: if you vote Tory, that obviously doesn't make you automatically racist/fascist/whatever. HOWEVER, Boris is and has been openly racist in the past (eg referring to the burka as a letterbox) and if you still vote for him knowing that, it means that casual racism/Islamaphobia, etc isn't a dealbreaker for you, and that's a pretty big problem to me 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

lisa94xo

This whole scenario makes me feel so uncomfortable. I understand that social media and vlogging is still so new; that we don't really know the repercussions of living a life online/essentially selling your children's lives for views. That's why I think it's so important to be careful about what you put out there. Even if you disregard the dark corners of the web; there are many other possible detrimental effects. As a parent your number one priority should be to protect your child/children, from the dangerous people that exist, but also from potential future complications; bullying, psychological issues etc. I'm not saying parents should wrap their children up in cotton wool or never share photos on social media, but this is an extreme case here. These children are taught that strangers are friends. That concept blows my mind.
Also, these children have literally been filmed practically every day since birth, for the whole world to see, to line their parents' pockets. I don't think people realize the magnitude of that. I can't even begin to imagine that being my life; being so used to having a camera in my face all day, only to one day realize what it was for and who could potentially have been watching... Intimate details of their little lives broadcast for strangers, future friends, future bullies, future partners, future employers, pedophiles, stalkers, crazed fans, to see... Even an innocent person walking by you in the street, could've watched you every day since you were born, and you wouldn't even know. That TERRIFIES me. And yet these parents are subjecting their innocent children to all of that, without their consent, without them seriously considering the potential complications further down the line?
Is the risk of potentially affecting your children negatively with possible life long effects worth it? They don't even use all of the free time that they have (free time they have because of their children, essentially) in a positive way. Any activities are done with the nanny - no consolation prize for a child who learns that even whilst their trust and privacy and dignity had been violated by the every people who should've protected them, didn't even care enough about them to at least try and have some sort of positive influence on them?!
They disgust me. I hope and pray that all of their children grow up relatively unscathed from this, although going by recent events it doesn't look likely.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36