SacconeJolys #31 kids are bruised & stressed, Jonathan & Anna couldn’t care less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, wtf is it with this family asking their kids to choose a favorite family member, etc.? I love how Jonathan mocked Alessia because she often says her best friend is a girl from her class called Elaina. Um, your her parent, not her friend. Maybe when she is an adult you can become friends, but right now your dynamic is not of friends.

they have huge boundary issues which I recognize quite easily because my parents did as well. They see their kids as extensions of themselves, not separate people.
Also neither Anne or Joan have any friends so they don’t value friendship and probably get jealous at the thoughts of their kids having friendships outside their oppressive family bubble.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That's actuAlly a very good point... They seem to have no friends... He never has the occasional night out for a beer with a mate... She never has a girlie night out... No mums from the school.... Kids never seem to have kids round to play/ for tea ( I m an old school mum I hate the bloody term playdate!). Half term no work , tier 3 ... Thank God for tattle and you bastards!!!! Back to reality Monday 30 kids in class nose picking, coughing, sneezing😣

Reactions: 17
first 5 minutes of the vlog is of him being an absolute embarrassing twit, making his children decide whether anastasia should be the nanny. it was so awkward and unnecessary, even anna left the room.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He really has no creative ability... They did this stupid clickbait when Stacey Dooley did her sleepover.😫

Newbies and anyone who hasn't seen the cold showers punishment history... Watch this... Vile.. This is shoots of us vpcal! them child abusers😠😭😤

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So they did break the rule of 6. Ana is from Wellingborough meaning she would of had to travel from Wellingborough to London to Reigate going from teir 1 to teir 2 to teir 1 whilst on public transports how can they let their kids have a risk of being exposed to COVID

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Whoever said the Dad Challenge podcast should speak on them....yes!

Also, did they get that girl’s parents’ permission to allow her to be in a TikTok? (That switching Alessia out for a big sister.)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm a newbie so I dont know if its ever been questioned but .. do the kids ever go to a friend's house for a play date, birthday, etc etc ? If they did visit actual normal families surely they'd realize not all mummies and daddies force cameras in children's faces 24-7 ? Only the likes of Anal and Slimey Jonathan do it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm a newbie so I dont know if its ever been questioned but .. do the kids ever go to a friend's house for a play date, birthday, etc etc ? If they did visit actual normal families surely they'd realize not all mummies and daddies force cameras in children's faces 24-7 ? Only the likes of Anal and Slimey Jonathan do it
Rarely. Birthday parties they go to where there isn't filming from the birthday family. When Emilia was invited over to play with her friend in their pool all the kids went and they filmed it. When the kids friends come over to their house the camera is out

• Sad
He really has no creative ability... They did this stupid clickbait when Stacey Dooley did her sleepover.😫
They did it to Zoella too which is when they massively gained views as her followers all started watching. So now they just try to do it every time someone new comes round 🙄 so desperate to get them numbers up again.

• Sad
They are just awful! Why can’t they see ifs not about them at all, it’s about their child and it should be private as should everything about the kids life!!!!! Love, support and guide them but stop looking for opinions on the internet from people that don’t matter! If you’re doing all you can to support your child then you shouldn’t need minion comments to tell you so!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe they have Anastasia over for a potential podcast or too boost j’s tik tok ? If she’s over as a friend it would be kind of weird considering she’s only 19...

• Sad
Reactions: 4
They’re only bringing this up now that they’ve monetised and profited off the views on their own gender reveal videos
I think they are goi g to lose loads of viewers if they going to be talking this sort of subjects.

1st. People watch them to see the lovely kids and family, not to discuss serious stuff like this.
2nd. I know its popular topic now but they are digging too deep into it, without any knowlegde at all and without believing with what they saying.

Didnt Eduardo wanted purple walls whe they moved? No HAD to be blue - because boy....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I just watched the rant and honestly I deserve a medal. Basically, Anna’s opinion counts but other people’s don’t. If you don’t like something then just unfollow, if you speak out about it then you are doing it for your own gain (Anna, you don’t know what other people’s intentions are). She is a garbled mess of a woman, who is so greatly lacking in intelligence that she can not see how ridiculous her point (or lack of it) is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i was just looking at their social blade and their views are the lowest they've been in ages and they're losing 20k subscribers each week.. :confused: i don't think any amount of clickbait or scandals will be able to bring them back

• Heart
didn’t Anna say she didn’t like an actor anymore because he voiced liberal political views? (Though she just said politics.)

yes, with the way they respond to the pandemic, they’re definitely Tory.

Just to elaborate with the Eduardo thing, I don’t really like the speculation, I guess, because it undermines him if he is really interested in wearing that stuff and makes it sound like it’a something a child can’t pick out themselves. Maybe he did pick all of this out...maybe it’s a phase, maybe it’s not. It’s just really disconcerting that every time he’s wearing pink it’s the huge hairy deal here.

these two are exploiting their kids period and will do anything for cash.

cant Anna vote if she has an American passport?
I really object to this inference that if you think they’re Tory voters that somehow makes them evil. Just because someone doesn’t share the same politics as you, doesn’t make them evil. Lord knows, these two do enough stuff that makes me think they’re evil without needing their political leanings to be brought in to it! I thought Liberals were inclusive? Then that also includes accepting that people are allowed to have differing political views and that is what we call a democracy, not a sign of someone being bad. Come on, please tell me we’re better than this?! 🤷🏻 I’d also like to point out that voting Tory doesn’t make someone racist, homophobic or fascist. If that’s what you think, you’ve clearly never actively researched what any of the main parties stand for and you’re being extremely rude, ignorant and reductive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.