SacconeJolys #31 kids are bruised & stressed, Jonathan & Anna couldn’t care less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d also like to point out that voting Tory doesn’t make someone racist, homophobic or fascist. If that’s what you think, you’ve clearly never actively researched what any of the main parties stand for and you’re being extremely rude, ignorant and reductive.
OT but, I said this on Louise Pentland's thread and I'll say it again here: if you vote Tory, that obviously doesn't make you automatically racist/fascist/whatever. HOWEVER, Boris is and has been openly racist in the past (eg referring to the burka as a letterbox) and if you still vote for him knowing that, it means that casual racism/Islamaphobia, etc isn't a dealbreaker for you, and that's a pretty big problem to me 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I really object to this inference that if you think they’re Tory voters that somehow makes them evil. Just because someone doesn’t share the same politics as you, doesn’t make them evil. Lord knows, these two do enough stuff that makes me think they’re evil without needing their political leanings to be brought in to it! I thought Liberals were inclusive? Then that also includes accepting that people are allowed to have differing political views and that is what we call a democracy, not a sign of someone being bad. Come on, please tell me we’re better than this?! 🤷🏻 I’d also like to point out that voting Tory doesn’t make someone racist, homophobic or fascist. If that’s what you think, you’ve clearly never actively researched what any of the main parties stand for and you’re being extremely rude, ignorant and reductive.
they’re clearly Tory. I never called them racist, homophobic or fascist, it seems that’s something you’ve projected. They are evil, but being Tory is only a very small part of their evilness. But Anna certainly loves HRHCollection, which says a lot about her and made me lose the tiny shred of respect for her I had left.

I also never said I was liberal, so I’m sorry my observation on their politics from what they’ve blatantly shared online is offensive.

this isn’t about your politics or mine. It’s about A&J’s. I’m sorry you’re offended, but let’s get back to A&J and not our person political leanings, okay?

OT but, I said this on Louise Pentland's thread and I'll say it again here: if you vote Tory, that obviously doesn't make you automatically racist/fascist/whatever. HOWEVER, Boris is and has been openly racist in the past (eg referring to the burka as a letterbox) and if you still vote for him knowing that, it means that casual racism/Islamaphobia, etc isn't a dealbreaker for you, and that's a pretty big problem to me 🤷‍♀️
exactly. And Anna saying a an anti-masker who defends swastikas, who gets angry over people wearing masks, calls people fat randomly on her stories, etc. is hilarious and someone she defends says a ton about their views.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
they’re clearly Tory. I never called them racist, homophobic or fascist, it seems that’s something you’ve projected. They are evil, but being Tory is only a very small part of their evilness. But Anna certainly loves HRHCollection, which says a lot about her and made me lose the tiny shred of respect for her I had left.

I also never said I was liberal, so I’m sorry my observation on their politics from what they’ve blatantly shared online is offensive.

this isn’t about your politics or mine. It’s about A&J’s. I’m sorry you’re offended, but let’s get back to A&J and not our person political leanings, okay?

exactly. And Anna saying a an anti-masker who defends swastikas, who gets angry over people wearing masks, calls people fat randomly on her stories, etc. is hilarious and someone she defends says a ton about their views.
I mean you should vote based on policies rather than the person? If that was the case then surely anyone that voted Labour is just as evil 🤷‍♀️

Doesn’t really matter either way I don’t think Anna or Jonathan are allowed to vote as neither are British ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean you should vote based on policies rather than the person? If that was the case then surely anyone that voted Labour is just as evil 🤷‍♀️

Doesn’t really matter either way I don’t think Anna or Jonathan are allowed to vote as neither are British ?
I said being Tory is only a small part of their evilness. We get it, you and the other person are Tory, too. Let’s move on.

yes, Irish citizens can vote in British elections.

So they did break the rule of 6. Ana is from Wellingborough meaning she would of had to travel from Wellingborough to London to Reigate going from teir 1 to teir 2 to teir 1 whilst on public transports how can they let their kids have a risk of being exposed to COVID
don’t you know influencers don’t get Covid, hello!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Christ on a bike, this HRHCollection chick is seriously unhinged.

Being completely beside herself about going into lockdown but absolutely fine with Shein selling swastika necklaces. Recording seriously unwell, vulnerable homeless people to use in her rants.

I’d ask how Anna can defend her, but they sound like they are made for each other. Cunts.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
For the love of God! Really?!?!?!
View attachment 293209
They literally have a pink girls room and a blue boys room. It would have been more fitting for the older kids to share a room but ooh no, can’t have that cause they aren’t the same gender. They are hypocrites and aren’t as accepting to non-gender conforming roles as they put out.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
They seem to be grasping at straws for content at this point. I think I would start looking for other work

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just came to point out that after all the bullshit they spouted claiming ppl should stop asking if Anna's pregnant etc, that grubby little troll 100% used this highly unflattering picture of Anna looking pregnant purely for clickbait. He could've used 100's of other screenshots from that vlog but he conveniently used the 1 where she looks pregnant. He is and always has been Anna's biggest troll. He's a snake 🐍

Screenshot_20201030-095146_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Just came to point out that after all the bullshit they spouted claiming ppl should stop asking if Anna's pregnant etc, that grubby little troll 100% used this highly unflattering picture of Anna looking pregnant purely for clickbait. He could've used 100's of other screenshots from that vlog but he conveniently used the 1 where she looks pregnant. He is and always has been Anna's biggest troll. He's a snake 🐍

View attachment 293586
As if that woman doesn't have enough body issues...

• Angry
Reactions: 5

View attachment 293586
I mean I never zoom in that much on thumbnails anyway or pay much attention... I don’t think it was done for click bait but I guess you can never tell

Right. Any normal husband who genuinely loved his wife and was VERY aware of all her issues would go out of their way to find a nice Flattering picture to post for thousands and thousands of ppl to see. He don't love her.

I mean I never zoom in that much on thumbnails anyway or pay much attention... I don’t think it was done for click bait but I guess you can never tell
I don't zoom in on the thumbnails either, it was pretty obvious just looking at the picture.

Reactions: 14
Also neither Anne or Joan have any friends so they don’t value friendship and probably get jealous at the thoughts of their kids having friendships outside their oppressive family bubble.
I know a guy exactly like Joan, he had zero friends because he was only bothered about his relationship. He moved in with my friend after only 2 weeks of knowing each other.

You can see it in the way Joan interacts with other adults and the fact that he just can't function without having to play the jester all the time.

I genuinely could never imagine him at any point going on a night out with a mate.

LOL. You don't have to work in marketing to know thumbnails are important and are done as click bait.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Talk about closing the stable door after the horses have bolted. Nice to see them shaming other parents over something they managed to get a nice earning over.
Did they just do gender reveal videos for YouTube or did they have parties too? I'm not necessarily sticking up for them but there is a difference with parents-to-be who get the baby's gender/sex found out and they have a party for all their friends with weird 'girl' and 'boy' themed games and food plus gender votes and the aim is for all their friends and family to find out if it's a boy or girl. And this is on top of the baby shower too.

I know sometimes a friend or family member is told the sex by the sonographer and it's kept a secret so the parents get a surprise too.

• Sad
All 'is Anna pregnant' rumours in the past have been because HE used thumbnails, titles, or footage suggesting she might be. Her repeated moaning about people asking is 100% HIS fault.

You can see it in the way Joan interacts with other adults and the fact that he just can't function without having to play the jester all the time.
And a very nervous jester at that. He's always doing that really high pitched 'I am so uncomfortable' giggle when interacting with other adults, especially men. The Gleam parties used to be such a good example, or meeting up with Adam.

Did they just do gender reveal videos for YouTube or did they have parties too? I'm not necessarily sticking up for them but there is a difference with parents-to-be who get the baby's gender/sex found out and they have a party for all their friends with weird 'girl' and 'boy' themed games and food plus gender votes and the aim is for all their friends and family to find out if it's a boy or girl. And this is on top of the baby shower too.

I know sometimes a friend or family member is told the sex by the sonographer and it's kept a secret so the parents get a surprise too.
No parties as they have no friends, but they did do those weird 'open the box to see what colour ballooons are in there' etc. things with the kids in front of the camera to show their 'friends' (that's what they call their audience.... a whole different problem...).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
All 'is Anna pregnant' rumours in the past have been because HE used thumbnails, titles, or footage suggesting she might be. Her repeated moaning about people asking is 100% HIS fault.

And a very nervous jester at that. He's always doing that really high pitched 'I am so uncomfortable' giggle when interacting with other adults, especially men. The Gleam parties used to be such a good example, or meeting up with Adam.

No parties as they have no friends, but they did do those weird 'open the box to see what colour ballooons are in there' etc. things with the kids in front of the camera to show their 'friends' (that's what they call their audience.... a whole different problem...).
oh yeah! I remember watching Andrea’s and Emilia breaking down in tears because she wasn’t getting another little sister.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I really object to this inference that if you think they’re Tory voters that somehow makes them evil. Just because someone doesn’t share the same politics as you, doesn’t make them evil. Lord knows, these two do enough stuff that makes me think they’re evil without needing their political leanings to be brought in to it! I thought Liberals were inclusive? Then that also includes accepting that people are allowed to have differing political views and that is what we call a democracy, not a sign of someone being bad. Come on, please tell me we’re better than this?! 🤷🏻 I’d also like to point out that voting Tory doesn’t make someone racist, homophobic or fascist. If that’s what you think, you’ve clearly never actively researched what any of the main parties stand for and you’re being extremely rude, ignorant and reductive.
I don't want this thread to get political but I have to say I completely agree with you regarding Tory voters. :)

They do have a right to vote. The political situation that exists between Eire and the UK means people residing in the other county have rights like suffrage, and the right to work without a permit.

Like with the EU referendum, Irish citizens residing in the UK had the right to vote in that too.

In my own life, my father is from Ireland but he's spent the bulk of his adult life in the USA and the UK (and year in Saudi Arabia thrown in!). He met my mother in the USA and she's from the UK so when they wanted to have children they settled as a family in the UK. He has voted in UK elections all the time he's lived here. He's told me he could vote in Ireland too but isn't bothered about their political situations. Neither of my parents chose to get naturalised citizenship of their spouses country however; I was discussing the topic years ago and they said they had no real interest in getting each others' citizenships.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Alessia's body language and over all demeanor during Anna's #ad did not come off as a child who regularly interacts with her grandma over FaceTime. She was acting out like there was a stranger on the screen and she didn't want to be there. Sad those kids have no real close relationships with anyone in their family. Since birth the closest thing they've had to a real loving relationship has always been their nannies and we know how often they get a new 1 so that makes it even worse on them.

Screenshot_20201030-143506_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Lost power due to the hurricane that hit the gulf coast (like the thousandth one we've had) so I'm using a hot spot to check tattle LOL! I happened to watch Anal's tirade about HRH Collection and couldn't believe my ears. Abby Sharp did a video of her and her problematic behavior. How the fk-ing hell does Anal take up for a horrible person like that who clearly has eating disorder issues. She's not funny either. It really shows what kind of a person Anal is because who you associate with is who you either become or are. We tend to gravitate towards those that are like us.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
oh yeah! I remember watching Andrea’s and Emilia breaking down in tears because she wasn’t getting another little sister.
I never saw that and am just watching it. I kind of feel maybe these gender reveals aren't great for the older siblings because it gives to much of a lead-up to whether the baby is a boy or girl rather than just announcing without a reveal to the child that we think it's a boy or girl or just introducing your brother and sister when the baby is born.

I know Family Fizz did a baby name reveal last year and their daughter (she's maybe slightly older than Emilia, not too sure) had a tantrum cause she didn't like the name chosen.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.