Hrh collection

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have finally found or earned the post thread button!! Please please someone tell me the follow this monstrosity?! She has threads on guru gossip but that site is too much effort! She is absolutely horrific. Manic rants, excessive fillers, shopping, zero empathy & self obsessed . Please let me know ??!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
to
Give you an idea.. pics show how much she has botched her face over the last few years..she sells cheap jewellery at hideous mark ups, promotes her no exercise / starvation diet, is a right wing tumpite and has recebetl posted many, manic, ill informed rants about the pandemic . You tube and insta.

2BC41E8A-3CC8-4144-B665-DD89C29AB4D3.png

55409ED3-E2C7-445F-AF2B-8980847973F9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I used to follow her years ago when she made beauty videos. Then she got very weird and i unsubbed. Still peak at her insta every now and again. Shocked at how different she looks. Whats she been saying? I remember her mum and dad were racists and her mum posted racist stuff on her facebook.

I used to follow her years ago when she made beauty videos. Then she got very weird and i unsubbed. Still peak at her insta every now and again. Shocked at how different she looks. Whats she been saying? I remember her mum and dad were racists and her mum posted racist stuff on her facebook.
She’s had some absolute crazy self obsessed rants about the pandemic, has gone mental with the injectabiles and is really showing her true colours when it comes to how she talks (seriously un hinged, frozen faced with twitches due to the Botox) . Have a look again it’s crazy. She has a very active thread on GG but that site is a nightmare

Reactions: 5
Only found out about this girl when I watched a Dietician review one of her videos and Jesus Christ I was astounded by how unstable she is. Why is she so angry? Who is she angry with? I’m so confused.

Reactions: 8
Only found out about this girl when I watched a Dietician review one of her videos and Jesus Christ I was astounded by how unstable she is. Why is she so angry? Who is she angry with? I’m so confused.
I know the video you mean. Alex lost her tit at that. She is harbouring some serious issues which all seem to stem from “being fat in high school” she’s careering toward 40 and has never dealt with them. She’s has a boob job then had it reversed, got married in quiet then had her divorce papers filed online then retracted , obsessed about how coffee cups make her look fat or skinny and has actually even done videos about what water bottles are acceptable and how much ice to put in Diet Coke??! It’s crazy. She started off years ago a bit materialistic but had a cool vibe and style and she is just rail reading toward whomknwos what. Her anger is insane, the outbursts !!??

I know the video you mean. Alex lost her tit at that. She is harbouring some serious issues which all seem to stem from “being fat in high school” she’s careering toward 40 and has never dealt with them. She’s has a boob job then had it reversed, got married in quiet then had her divorce papers filed online then retracted , obsessed about how coffee cups make her look fat or skinny and has actually even done videos about what water bottles are acceptable and how much ice to put in Diet Coke??! It’s crazy. She started off years ago a bit materialistic but had a cool vibe and style and she is just rail reading toward whomknwos what. Her anger is insane, the outbursts !!??
Yeah it was quite frightening really how someone with such large a following could spout that utter bullshit without a care in the world. I hate to think how many viewers were triggered by being told ‘go be fat and leave me alone’ - she’s vile.

Reactions: 3
Is she still with her BF the one who looks a bit like christian bale?

Currently watching her video entitled FINE THEN GO BE FAT AND LEAVE ME ALONE..... 😮 😮 😮😅

Irony is that she's had multiple boob jobs and liposuction 😅

She can barely speak properly with all that lip filler too. Although i do like her hair brunette.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is she still with her BF the one who looks a bit like christian bale?

Currently watching her video entitled FINE THEN GO BE FAT AND LEAVE ME ALONE..... 😮 😮 😮😅

Irony is that she's had multiple boob jobs and liposuction 😅
Yes they are married but don’t seem to love together it sonqeird a creepy Christian bake that is 😂. Check out GG for the background then come back here 😂 , check out her “virus myyy opinion” she’s frightening

Yes they are married but don’t seem to love together it sonqeird a creepy Christian bake that is 😂. Check out GG for the background then come back here 😂 , check out her “virus myyy opinion” she’s frightening
She's bleeping manic. She must be on drugs or mentally ill. No human could be that vile surely?? I can't bring myself to even watch a second longer 🙈

Oh my goodness. I used to watch her about 18 months ago for a laugh. Her YT was a recommendation about a month ago on my feed (I must admit, I had totally forgotten about her). The rants are next level. It is like any small thing sets her off. Watching her videos, she will be talking about something, then tell us 'witches' watching to shut up. Surely she needs some therapy (and I'm not being horrible, I actually think she is bi-polar).

Reactions: 7
She literally just said people should have the right to sell swastikas. Does she really think it's buddhist buying swastikas online?? if she hates pandering so much why doesn't she just speak out about her actual political views? oh that's right no one will buy her overpriced chainlink

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg she’s an absolute psycho Karen. Give her a few more years and she’s sure to be blasted on Twitter for a public freak out very soon.

of course Karen over here is not going to feel personally attacked with some idiot wearing a swastika T-shirt. but can you bleeping imagine being a POC having to sit in a public place with someone brandishing hate like that? It IS hurtful you psycho.Yes it’s protected by free speech (debatably), but don’t pretend like it isn’t hurtful bc you have no ability to be empathetic of anyone else’s experience.

anyway I personally don’t care for and never have Shein. It doesn’t impact me—this is true. I am not on a crusade to cancel them and will continue not to buy from them. But her brand of fox newsisms on blast on IG really makes me question how ppl are still buying from her. She’s made her racism (ie, her complacency with and support of racist ideas and policies) quite clear.

• Heart
Wow, just wow. Latest video is the absolute definition of everything that is wrong with the world.

She literally just said people should have the right to sell swastikas. Does she really think it's buddhist buying swastikas online?? if she hates pandering so much why doesn't she just speak out about her actual political views? oh that's right no one will buy her overpriced chainlink
She has all but said she’s a trump voter but hasn’t acTuallt said the word but it’s crystal clear she a deluded “American dreamer” who doesn’t think anything can influence your path in life
Slags democrats , says capitalism is the only way to survive , doesn’t believe in masks, has plastic surgery, starves herself , doesn’t believe in racism ..

Oh my goodness. I used to watch her about 18 months ago for a laugh. Her YT was a recommendation about a month ago on my feed (I must admit, I had totally forgotten about her). The rants are next level. It is like any small thing sets her off. Watching her videos, she will be talking about something, then tell us 'witches' watching to shut up. Surely she needs some therapy (and I'm not being horrible, I actually think she is bi-polar).
She doesn’t seem to think she need therapy or meds, she thinks this is normal and “just being real “. Her anger , ticks , consumerism & starving herself suggests otherwise .

Just been introduced to this chick. I follow the Saccone-Jolys thread and Anna Saccone (the mum) recently defended this person for the hate she gets.
Anyway, didn't care to check her profile when I was listening to Anna's drone, posted on the SJs thread and then went to sleep. This morning I read about some of the posts this HRH girl does and looked at her IG. bleeping HELL! Literally no cares for anyone but herself. Who cares if she promotes diets, I'm significantly more concerned she doesn't believe in COVID, thinks masks are about compliance, refuses to believe lockdowns help, doesn't look like she has any interest in voting in arguably the most important US election ever. I'm more invested in US Politics than her!
I live in Melbourne where were coming out of the toughest lockdown globally, masks are compulsory (and expected to be through Christmas and New Year) and hey, we went from 700+ cases a day to <5 for the last week in a matter of months, that might have killed her by the sounds of it, thousand dollar plus fines for breaking restrictions. I mean the Saccone-Jolys annoy me but this person annoys me on a whole new level. To the point where I don't think I will be able to follow this thread or her actions frequently.

Just been introduced to this chick. I follow the Saccone-Jolys thread and Anna Saccone (the mum) recently defended this person for the hate she gets.
Anyway, didn't care to check her profile when I was listening to Anna's drone, posted on the SJs thread and then went to sleep. This morning I read about some of the posts this HRH girl does and looked at her IG. bleeping HELL! Literally no cares for anyone but herself. Who cares if she promotes diets, I'm significantly more concerned she doesn't believe in COVID, thinks masks are about compliance, refuses to believe lockdowns help, doesn't look like she has any interest in voting in arguably the most important US election ever. I'm more invested in US Politics than her!
I live in Melbourne where were coming out of the toughest lockdown globally, masks are compulsory (and expected to be through Christmas and New Year) and hey, we went from 700+ cases a day to <5 for the last week in a matter of months, that might have killed her by the sounds of it, thousand dollar plus fines for breaking restrictions. I mean the Saccone-Jolys annoy me but this person annoys me on a whole new level. To the point where I don't think I will be able to follow this thread or her actions frequently.
She is unbelievable but I can’t help but watch . You stupid check out what she used to
Look like too. She’s ha totally botched her face

I used to watch her YT for a laugh and tbh, I enjoyed some of her absolutely ridiculous antics. What she's done to her face is a crying shame. But her posts about COVID - this is another level of crazy and dangerous...everything she's said about COVID and mask wearing has turned me completely off and I can't support her in any way, even with a view. At this point, I'd just like her to fall off the planet into oblivion, please!