SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Anna's channel being ditched in favour of the NoKidsAllowed channel?

I have just spotted that the NoKidsAllowed channel is going out Monday's and Wednesday's, so as Anna did not upload videos last week, it looks like this new channel will take over her spot??

Reactions: 8
So is Anna's channel being ditched in favour of the NoKidsAllowed channel?

I have just spotted that the NoKidsAllowed channel is going Monday's and Wednesday's, so as Anna did not upload videos last week, it looks like this new channel will take over her spot??
She's too lazy to stick to anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I look at that poor little lost soul and it’s like his face is in deep despair in this photo he doesn’t look well this too much sadness for a little boy to carry on his shoulders day after day.🥺

What have those bastards done to this kid!!!:mad:
My heart aches looking at that sad little boy🥺🥺 , he doesn't deserve to be treated like that atall,
well enough is enough and I cant just sit by and watch this abuse any longer!!! I may be a nobody but I will scream and shout to the relevant people until they hear me and do something about it, I wont stand by and see any child abused, its just not in my nature to do nothing!!! THIS IS ABUSE !!!! AND IF NOBODY CONNECTED WITH THIS PAIR WILL STEP IN THEN IT WILL HAVE TO COME FROM CONCERNED STRANGERS!!!🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I ask again, does someone know which video it was Eduardo saying he hates the school? I have the one from jono channel but I remember theres more. (I will hate watch just to get an evidence, if you can just give me the date of upload) so I can put it together.
Thank you

Reactions: 5
How long did that tiktok of Emilia singing take. I bet that was hours of coaching to get it just to that twats satisfaction.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Poor Eduardo. I wanna scoop him up from all the bullying and teasing he is getting from his so called parents and older sister. I'd give him plenty of loving attention. My heart breaks for him:cry:💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
am i the only one reminded of the Shaytards "when the kids go to bed" with this new Channel?

did Jonathan find his new guru?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And the skum of a mother has the bloody hypocritical nerve to make posts about Be Kind ... And acts of of kindness.... Here's an idea.. be Kind to your bloody son😤😤😤😭😭😭😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
This is what Anna got Emilia to film.
It's horrible. It's sick in the head.
How can a mother do this. How can a mother let her daughter film her son in distress needing to go to toilet. The poor lad is needing to go and he is shot scared he will wet himself in the car in his car seat which probably stay wet cause his parents can't be bothered to clean. He scared that his uniform is goingbto get wet. He be probably scared Anna told Jonathan to be ready to film as soon as he gets in the drive. Get the boy out of this family. In fact take away the last three and their can keep Emilia.
Can somebody tell me how to play this, please? It’s not working. Do I need anything special in order to play it? 😕

Reactions: 3
Holy crap! Those tik toks are crazy. How is that even allowed? Where is Anal? I mean come on, be a mom, and get ahold of your out of control husband.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Why on earth are they even taking pictures of him when he obviously doesn't want to? Then even worse post it online? My heart breaks for him 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
RE Anna's picture, any of those kids would be miserable being forced into a photo by the two parents who mock, bully and laugh at the pain of them. I wouldn't be smiling if I was in Eduardos situation. Maybe he wouldn't always "be a mood" if you treated him with love and kindness, what a thought!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh god...he s said on his twitter he S had his back waxed... And it course the video girls responding and wetting themselves when scumjon or scumanna tweet replies to them personally. One even said her Saturday was rubbish cos no John and Anna video😖😖😖.. The poor waxer... Can you imagine😆😷

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Ummmm, sorry, what did Bellepr just call these two morons a “Power couple”.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh that’s a stretch!! They fall short, really, really, really short of having that title.

View attachment 271125
I hate this photo, Jof just looks a twit as usual, but she, she just looks bleeping creepy, like those All American Stepford wives!

Reactions: 10
Oh god...he s said on his twitter he S had his back waxed... And it course the video girls responding and wetting themselves when scumjon or scumanna tweet replies to them personally. One even said her Saturday was rubbish cos no John and Anna video😖😖😖.. The poor waxer... Can you imagine😆😷
How would Jonathan know what having a baby would feel like?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wouldn't have bothered Anna, she wouldn't have been the one to clean the car seat/cover (housekeeper) and if it got onto the seat of the car they'd call their valet. And the nanny would've been around to clean up Eduardo.
The nanny probably wouldn't have to clean him up, cos Jof would have already given the poor boy a cold shower!😠😢😢

This came up on my twitter, Jonathans head shape just doesn't look right, but I can't pin what it is. It was originally posted on Anna's IG so stretched maybe??
View attachment 271229
His whole shape doesn't look right to me, never has!😂😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.