SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just messaged Luisa Zissman about the cold shower situation as she is another “influencer” that has the guts to speak out! Her youngest two kids are around Alessia’s age and has recently done potty training (I believe) so will be interesting to see if she responds. Luisa has a no BS approach, doesn’t show her children on Instagram so respects their privacy and says it how it is, if she were to speak out, it would be amazing, I’m unsure if she will 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
They didn’t think this was wrong at all that’s the biggest worry - they wouldn’t have posted it if they did.

Also I’m a social worker of ten years - Surrey mash team will open this as a referral and will have to consider the history of the family as part of the wider context of this new concern. What doesn’t help is anyone previously maliciously referring the family as this is on record and social care get such a lot of malicious referrals if there is a pattern it does impact on decision making. However if my team received a referral of this nature we would be asking the family to consent to a section 17 assessment. As part of that each of the children is spoken to on their own, often in school to get their views. This is done in the form of direct work so it’s not like the child is directly interrogated but rather asked to engage in role play with puppets, or complete work sheets or three houses took where they have to list things that they would like to change in their house or things they don’t like but it’s done in a way that prompts a lot of detail by the child. This would then be seen as good quality evidence if the older two talk about what happens when you are naughty. I hope anyone referring can upload the video as social care with clearly see on this occasion it is not malicious and parents are admitting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I just messaged Luisa Zissman about the cold shower situation as she is another “influencer” that has the guts to speak out! Her youngest two kids are around Alessia’s age and has recently done potty training (I believe) so will be interesting to see if she responds. Luisa has a no BS approach, doesn’t show her children on Instagram so respects their privacy and says it how it is, if she were to speak out, it would be amazing, I’m unsure if she will 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I may be wrong but were the SJ family not on holiday at the same place as Luisa and JSJ had put Luisa’s Children in their vlog/Instagram pictures. I think they were in the background and then the pictures were removed?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I may be wrong but were the SJ family not on holiday at the same place as Luisa and JSJ had put Luisa’s Children in their vlog/Instagram pictures. I think they were in the background and then the pictures were removed?
Yessss! Loads of people had messaged Luisa and she contacted SJ’s to take it down as shes so cautious about putting her kids faces on social media! As she’s so into privacy, I can imagine she isn’t a fan of family vloggers shoving a camera in a child’s face so could speak up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They didn’t think this was wrong at all that’s the biggest worry - they wouldn’t have posted it if they did.

Also I’m a social worker of ten years - Surrey mash team will open this as a referral and will have to consider the history of the family as part of the wider context of this new concern. What doesn’t help is anyone previously maliciously referring the family as this is on record and social care get such a lot of malicious referrals if there is a pattern it does impact on decision making. However if my team received a referral of this nature we would be asking the family to consent to a section 17 assessment. As part of that each of the children is spoken to on their own, often in school to get their views. This is done in the form of direct work so it’s not like the child is directly interrogated but rather asked to engage in role play with puppets, or complete work sheets or three houses took where they have to list things that they would like to change in their house or things they don’t like but it’s done in a way that prompts a lot of detail by the child. This would then be seen as good quality evidence if the older two talk about what happens when you are naughty. I hope anyone referring can upload the video as social care with clearly see on this occasion it is not malicious and parents are admitting it.
I agree completely. I hope that my email wasn't just overlooked as a keyboard warrior troll.
This is how I ended the email, do you think that would be enough for them to take it seriously?
Screenshot_20190820-015931.jpg

Reactions: 25
Lucypea... As a primary teacher, really really bothered by this thank you so much for contributing your expert knowledge. There are copies of the unedited vlog vids on here showing both the cold shower one and the elder daughter playing with her dolls and answering Jonathon telling him what happens when they are naughty, which was filmed two years ago. Do you think they would look at the historical video clips shown in this article, which shows other things that add to the picture of their family? I know as a teacher every small concern recorded by us can be like a puzzle piece part of a bigger picture, especially if there is a SS referral?

I have emailed gleam futures the same... No mention of link to here so tattle doesn't get implicated... With the truthaboutvloggers and facts about legally being child abuse, physically, emotionally and psychologically and thst they have edited/ tried to hide evidence. Fingers crossed.can you tell how mad I am😡 Never been so angry and upset about a child's welfare outside my classroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Lucypea... As a primary teacher, really really bothered by this thank you so much for contributing your expert knowledge. There are copies of the unedited vlog vids on here showing both the cold shower one and the elder daughter playing with her dolls and answering Jonathon telling him what happens when they are naughty, which was filmed two years ago. Do you think they would look at the historical video clips shown in this article, which shows other things that add to the picture of their family? I know as a teacher every small concern recorded by us can be like a puzzle piece part of a bigger picture, especially if there is a SS referral?

I have emailed gleam futures the same... No mention of link to here so tattle doesn't get implicated... With the truthaboutvloggers and facts about legally being child abuse, physically, emotionally and psychologically and thst they have edited/ tried to hide evidence. Fingers crossed.can you tell how mad I am😡 Never been so angry and upset about a child's welfare outside my classroom.
Good for you. All of you actually doing something. I've been thinking about this all day. It is so worrying to think what actually is going on behind closed doors if this cold shower thing is perceived by them to be acceptable. The thing I found most chilling was Anna SJ darkly telling 2 children they were overexcited (or something) so they would have a shower - 'no no no' - and then the nanny checking if it was to be warm. Horrible. Btw as an aside is it that normal for small children to have showers? Not judging here just curious as mine when very wee always had a bath.

Reactions: 7
Good for you. All of you actually doing something. I've been thinking about this all day. It is so worrying to think what actually is going on behind closed doors if this cold shower thing is perceived by them to be acceptable. The thing I found most chilling was Anna SJ darkly telling 2 children they were overexcited (or something) so they would have a shower - 'no no no' - and then the nanny checking if it was to be warm. Horrible. Btw as an aside is it that normal for small children to have showers? Not judging here just curious as mine when very wee always had a bath.
It was Anna’s sister, not the nanny, but I agree it’s a chilling scene.
My children love a shower now they are a bit older - we tend to do it if we don’t have as much time at bedtime. We never have to specify that it will be a ‘warm shower’ though!!

I am so sorry I don’t know how to reply to specific messages!! Yes we often are sent audio clips in emails (I’ve never had a video) usually from neighbours which is great for us as it automatically changes something that a parent may be able to argue is malicious and therefore we have no evidence to proceed to something substantial that can not be argued with. The parents will be contacted about this one hundred percent in case anyone is concerned that they won’t. It’s nice to see you all looking to protect children and safeguarding children is everyone’s business that is the key thing we say to any professionals so for anyone saying people are trolls or it’s up to them how they parent that’s simply not true we all have a duty in our society to safeguard the vulnerable x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My children only started having showers when they were a bit older.They had lovely warm baths with Mr Matey bubble bath and I had a little kids tape player in the bath room with nursery rhymes we would have a lovey sing along.Bath time was fun time and relaxing time before bedtime stories and snuggles.Im not some super mum or nothing that’s just what we did 🤷‍♀️ NOT punish our kids with cold freaking water 😮😮 !!! I can’t even begin to imagine it !

As I’m new to the thread can I just ask
Who is She ?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Is she married to Dom Joly ? That’s the only thing that springs to my mind ??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So much alessia over the last few days and now a vlog interview just to prove she's loved . The poor kid knows no better than those two morons! I think those kids will resent those two when they are older it's all endless presents now but that's not what kids remember they will remember those cold showers ! I hope the sacconejolys have saved for a shrink because those kids are gonna need one

Reactions: 9
Their use of cold showers as discipline is abhorrent, disgusting behaviour.

If they think it’s acceptable now for such little children what methods will they use as the children get older and grow taller , stronger etc when children are more able to fight back.

They’ve made some atrocious decisions as parents and will live to regret them.

“Good morning, I just did my workout, I don’t know if you can see me it’s so dark the moons still out.”

Omg every single bloomin day! Every single day she says oh I don’t know if you can see me it’s so dark. We get it Anna! You get up in the middle of the night to work out the tiny bit of free from anything food you eat and self obsess over and then moan you’re tired. No one gives a tit. You are so boring!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
But she also goes on holiday to the same place as the Saccone jolys at the same time and only a couple of months ago called them a lovely family so I doubt she will speak out

• Angry
I’ve just gone over to look at her stories and duck me! talk about dull as ditch water, I nearly fell back asleep .

Not sure who is the bigger dullard; Anna or that Meldrum bore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.