SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who maybe new to this family this is worth a read, its all about the Sacconejolys and stuff they've done

This gave me bleeping chills from start to finish. What an utterly disgusting human and what a disgusting family.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I say Jonathan is her little witch because if my mum had told my dad to discipline me in a cold shower he’d have thought she was one insane and two abusive and he would have told her to get lost and they’d have had a serious discussion about it to say the least .
He’s a grown man he should be standing for his kids not thinking with his bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for one minute that Anna feels guilty and unable to give them the cold showers, she’s just too lazy to do it herself and doesn’t give a f***.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe for one minute that Anna feels guilty and unable to give them the cold showers, she’s just too lazy to do it herself and doesn’t give a f***.
She wouldn't want to risk getting poo in her nails or risking the water splashing on her mask of make-up

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This gave me bleeping chills from start to finish. What an utterly disgusting human and what a disgusting family.
Jesus Christ. Thought he was a bit creepy but ...

For those who maybe new to this family this is worth a read, its all about the Sacconejolys and stuff they've done

Oh my dear god - thought there was something creepy about him but he’s beyond creepy

I had never heard of these people until I saw Messiah Keato's IG live. I looked at one of their vids and from the first second I just thought 'Creepy'. How can anyone want to watch these people? Now after hearing all the shocking and depraved things they have done, I just can't understand how anyone could even think of defending them.

My overwealming feeling is worry and pity for those poor children. Imagine when you feel unwell and just want to lie quietly with your parent caring for you but no you have to have a camera shoved in your face at all times.
They need investigating asap, I hope to God the authorities are looking into this and the kids get to have normal lives.

• Heart
You only have to look at the comparisons between Emilia's first birthday and Andrea's. Emilia's party was full of family and excitement. Peppa pig decorations that you can buy in Tesco, food that the kids would enjoy. Not a whiff of gluten free, sugar free, dairy free lark.
Andrea's was lifeless and only her two family members there. Everything staged and fake. The food was for show and not child friendly. Everyone colour co ordinated for photos. No fun, no games, no kids. That's why they are so unrelatable. They only put on a show now, there's no natural fun or family time.
They are living a life I wouldn't swap for in a second. I'd rather genuine family and friends around me and my kids having every day fun. Getting dirty, wearing comfortable clothes, play doh on the carpet, paint on table, out door adventures, spontaneous car drives to pass an afternoon, getting down on the playroom floor and doing jig saws or board games with the children, etc.
It's just so sad they think they are providing their kids with this great life when in reality they are ruining their kids lives.
The poor babies waking up from a nap to a camera shoved in their faces with that annoying screeching voice waking you up to viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Has anyone talked to the authorities in Surrey?

And side note, I’m always so surprised they don’t go on day trips like for family fun 😂 don’t think they know the meaning of that loool😂

And side note, I’m always so surprised they don’t go on day trips like for family fun 😂 don’t think they know the meaning of that loool😂
They only go Somewhere if sponsored or paid for, from what I see anyway!

Reactions: 10
Genuine question tattlers
If by some miracle social services got involved and said as they do to others it’s him or the kids who would Anna choose ?
I’m saying it this way as it was j that administered the water torture .

Reactions: 1

I’d give my right arm to be able to take my daughter on lots of days out, but unfortunately finances just don’t allow that. Yet here these money grabbers are and 9 times out of 10 they spend their days indoors! These family vloggers are honestly the most ungrateful fuckwits I’ve ever seen!

Their life is souless. No fun, no geniune love, just money, ads and attention.

What a way to live your life :(
If I had received that disgusting note threatening my children, I would have no hesitation in shutting down every bit of SM immediately.
If it was genuine, why wouldn't they put their kids welfare first? But then they would have to work for a living so that would never happen. Obviously now I can see they have no regard for the safety of their kids anyway, i'm so sickened reading the cold shower abuse but then I read about the dogs peeing on their baby's head. I mean I just have no words, how did they find this funny. Sick, degrading, depraved and abusive is what it is.
Off to email Surrey SS 😔

Reactions: 11
I’d give my right arm to be able to take my daughter on lots of days out, but unfortunately finances just don’t allow that. Yet here these money grabbers are and 9 times out of 10 they spend their days indoors! These family vloggers are honestly the most ungrateful fuckwits I’ve ever seen!
Fun can be free/at a very low cost! Even just painting or something 😂

Reactions: 2
You only have to look at the comparisons between Emilia's first birthday and Andrea's. Emilia's party was full of family and excitement. Peppa pig decorations that you can buy in Tesco, food that the kids would enjoy. Not a whiff of gluten free, sugar free, dairy free lark.
Andrea's was lifeless and only her two family members there. Everything staged and fake. The food was for show and not child friendly. Everyone colour co ordinated for photos. No fun, no games, no kids. That's why they are so unrelatable. They only put on a show now, there's no natural fun or family time.
They are living a life I wouldn't swap for in a second. I'd rather genuine family and friends around me and my kids having every day fun. Getting dirty, wearing comfortable clothes, play doh on the carpet, paint on table, out door adventures, spontaneous car drives to pass an afternoon, getting down on the playroom floor and doing jig saws or board games with the children, etc.
It's just so sad they think they are providing their kids with this great life when in reality they are ruining their kids lives.
The poor babies waking up from a nap to a camera shoved in their faces with that annoying screeching voice waking you up to viewers.
Makes for some very uncomfortable reading , when you see it written down it seems much worse , I knew all these things I have seen many stories about this family , in the light of the cold shower debacle it just makes my blood run cold , they are strangely childish in their mannerisms they definitely need looking at closely the environment they are living in is not normal a lot of these family vloggers are exploiting their bairns that in itself is a problem without all the click bait contrived drama which has to be confusing for these poor bairns , it is clear to me that ignoring this is not an option somebody has to stand up and address these issues it’s shameful that this needs to be done , that the parents can’t see the wrong in what they are doing

Reactions: 6
Looking at sentencing guidelines for child cruelty cases and although it would be classed as a category 3 offence they have actually made things so much worse by trying to stop people exposing what they've done
Under 'deliberate concealment and/or covering up of the offence' it states; the more sophisticated, extensive or persistent the actions after the event, the more likely it is to increase the seriousness of the offence.
So backtracking on a public platform and getting your management to close people down would probably be seen as extensive action to cover it up and is not looked upon kindly by the courts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone once documented how rough.... and in your face the father is with the kids. This was going back when the older ones were little.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Someone once documented how rough.... and in your face the father is with the kids. This was going back when the older ones were little.
Wow , I’m speechless (the music though 😑)
I’m glad there was the footage of the trampoline .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.