SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Care to explain how Emelia said her naughty dolls have cold showers in 2017 then????
Because I assume they used to same punishment when Emilia was potty training or for something else (because E said « when they’re a little bit naughty »)

Reactions: 5
Is this person honestly that stupid? “Giving her a nice warm bath is just going to give her what she’s after?”

What she’s after? She’s making it sound like this 2 year old has thought of a cunning plan 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s after her parents to be loving and to say “it’s ok accidents happen let’s clean you up” in a nice WARM shower/bath

Some of the comments I come across from people seriously make me question what their parent skills are like.

Also she’s saying a cold shower will get her clean? Hmm hardly! Example- When you wash the pots do you wash them in cold water? No you wash them in warm soapy water! And of course the other poster isn’t saying she should be covered in her own poo all day she’s just saying how bad it is for giving a 2 year old a cold shower as punishment. It’s child abuse

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She said it has been a month that Alessia has been doing this and that this punishment is «her last resort ».
They keep Alessia in a cot so she doesn't disturb Anna's beauty sleep. By all accounts, Alessia is potty trained in the daytime. So when it comes to nighttime , the poor little angel is so confused. She can't get out to use the loo or potty - she knows her nappy is dirty - and it's probably irritating her skin. In her mind, she needs to get the soiled nappy off ....but then gets punished for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They keep Alessia in a cot so she doesn't disturb Anna's beauty sleep. By all accounts, Alessia is potty trained in the daytime. So when it comes to nighttime , the poor little angel is so confused. She can't get out to use the loo or potty - she knows her nappy is dirty - and it's probably irritating her skin. In her mind, she needs to get the soiled nappy off ....but then gets punished for it.
The discipline she received in the vlog was from an afternoon nap. I can’t understand why they didn’t go to her as soon as they saw/heard on the monitor that she was awake? Anna got the baby first from his nap then went to Alessia. Who knows how long they left her after she woke up enabling her to feel uncomfortable in her dirty nappy?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Because I assume they used to same punishment when Emilia was potty training or for something else (because E said « when they’re a little bit naughty »)
I wasn’t “care to explain”ing you but the SJs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me who kelly is please I keep seeing it on here but I have no clue n I dont follow a lot other youtubers.

Sorry for the rant.
A blogger called Organised_Motherhood. She has two children but doesn’t feature them in her vlogs.

Reactions: 4
The discipline she received in the vlog was from an afternoon nap. I can’t understand why they didn’t go to her as soon as they saw/heard on the monitor that she was awake? Anna got the baby first from his nap then went to Alessia. Who knows how long they left her after she woke up enabling her to feel uncomfortable in her dirty nappy?
I don’t Think they use the monitor anymore. They used to always show them turning it off, but I haven’t seen them use it for months and months. Probably since they moved the 2 little kids in to rooms with the older ones. Who needs a monitor when there is a 5/6 year old who can watch them?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Never watched the SJs until this video and i'm honestly shocked. Agree with others that, if they're happy sharing this, what are they doing behind the scenes?! Those poor children are going to be irreparably damaged when they're older thanks to this invasion of their privacy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Care to explain how Emelia said her naughty dolls have cold showers in 2017 then????
And on twitter, its been mentioned one of the older kids made the comment 'oh, like last night'. The collective evidence does look like the cold shower thing is a known form of punishment in their household.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
And on twitter, its been mentioned one of the older kids made the comment 'oh, like last night'. The collective evidence does look like the cold shower thing is a known form of punishment in their household.
The fact that the older child made that comment is disturbing. How could you punish your children like this?! It’s child abuse. If this happened in a care home it would be all over the news

• Angry
This kind of story is the type of thing the daily mail would normally be all over. So its very clear that gleam have a hold over these newspapers and their 'stars' are very well protected. there has always been something about jonathan and anna i disliked. If this was my child i would be extremely concerned my child was smearing itself on excrement as this is something i would associate with trauma. They are a strange family who think they are and in reality probably actually are untouchable.

• Angry
I agree its something being discussed but dident want to rush into it as needs to be worded and done right.
Im going to start with contacting my local mp and getting her opinion
Maybe if everyone did the same.
A petition and i dont mean change org i mean government needs 10k signatures get a response and 100k get debate in parliament hence why want to speak to mp for advice on this matter.
If we can get some sort of cross party support and politicians talking about this would be fab.

I think so many people would sign a petition to get some sort of protection for these children of vloggers. I'm certainly up for doing anything I can to help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Let’s see what NCSPP and others will respond to emails @JustAnotherUserName sent them.
The auto reply from the NSPCC when you email says “Your email will be assessed within 24 hours and we aim to deal with all child welfare enquiries within 72 hours. Please be aware that we will only make further contact with you if we need further information or if you have asked for specific advice.” So I will more than likely not get a reply, which is fine by me as I know my email has been received and will be looked at. It’s been brought to the attention of someone who can do more than I can.

• Heart
Yeah came here to say it's a shame organised motherhood is backtracking so much. They've not got a leg to stand on with any legal proceedings.
She's not backtracking at all. In her stories today, she continues to say how wrong it is. She just didn't want Instagram to close down her account (which would have been a strong possibility if she kept the stories up, as SJ fans were clearly reporting them).

Reactions: 20
It is absolutely insane that in 2019 people are being silenced and cannot talk about this subject. Free speech will win the day!

Reactions: 26
Exactly 👍

Reactions: 5
This definitely isn’t a new thing for them. They wouldn’t just randomly come up with this punishment now seeing as they have had children prior to Alessia. Makes you wonder what the next punishment would be if the cold showers weren’t working...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She's not backtracking at all. In her stories today, she continues to say how wrong it is. She just didn't want Instagram to close down her account (which would have been a strong possibility if she kept the stories up, as SJ fans were clearly reporting them).
No backtracking that I heard , just upset and justifiably at the horrible messages , I got a roasting from the Hinch army for asking respectfully if Sophie would use her influence to raise awareness for food banks I got the usual spiteful over zealous defence but I also got some truly horrible DMs very personal and some were a bit scary I had to change my account name it won’t stop me from having an opinion but it stops me using my private account ! I don’t subscribe,vfollow or watch these families I won’t engage with them on any level that is why I am here on tattle to keep abreast of their antics and to voice my opinion in a safer environment !!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Rufus hound has retweeted this, will be interesting to see if more mainstream media folk talk out about it and if they'll be threatened so easily into removing their views on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.