SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like I have blocked by Anna on insta. I am a mother of 2 and a social worker. I am very tolerant and respect people’s parenting decisions as far as is possible. But giving a child a cold shower to shock them into changing behaviour is abusive and a total abuse of parental power. This is not ok. And Kelly is 110% right to be calling them out on this as we all should.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It was heard in the video the eldest child saying did she have “another” cold shower and again as mentioned back in 2017 said oldest child was playing with her dolls and stated the dolly was naughty and she would give her a cold shower 🤦🏻‍♀️😭
Yeah the Oh, like last night from one of the older kids was awful 😢 can't believe they've got followers defending them! I want to know what's happened with organised motherhood, everything's gone!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How are they not in the Mail yet? Twatty Meldrum was for her video with the racist remark. Would have thought this would be prime Mail fodder. They're obviously bashing out legal letters - on what basis though? Truth is a defence to libel 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's in THEIR OWN VIDEO!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Georgina has removed hers has anyone actually still got them up? I assume they’re threatening with legal action they are scum

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The worst of it is that there are people out there who are defending them, and quite possibly have run off to try their cruel method on their own children. My son is two and he sometimes does the whole taking poo out of the nappy thing if I haven’t got to him in time. They are babies, they don’t know that it’s wrong, they’re just exploring. I can’t believe anybody would punish a baby for being, well, a baby. Just clean her up, and perhaps wake her a bit in future to sit her on the potty then back to bed. They could’ve taken other measures like putting her sleepsuit on with the zip at the back so she can’t get to the nappy. It’s common sense, really.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
They haven’t a leg to Stand on they out this content out there!!!
This isn’t libel this is stuff they are choosing to share. Again funny how they do this once the vlog has been edited

Reactions: 13
Anyone know where I can find the actual footage?

I’m so shocked, why would anyone put their child in a cold shower?

Reactions: 4
I’ve come across to this from the Meldrum thread. I am horrified.

Well done Tattlers for keeping the conversation open about their abusive behaviour. This must not be swept under the carpet

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Looks like I have blocked by Anna on insta. I am a mother of 2 and a social worker. I am very tolerant and respect people’s parenting decisions as far as is possible. But giving a child a cold shower to shock them into changing behaviour is abusive and a total abuse of parental power. This is not ok. And Kelly is 110% right to be calling them out on this as we all should.
But unfortunately nothing will be done if this was a lower class family it would be a different ball game the children would be took of them social services involved makes me sick using there money and power to silence people

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They haven’t a leg to Stand on they out this content out there!!!
This isn’t libel this is stuff they are choosing to share. Again funny how they do this once the vlog has been edited
They’re sneaky AF, which makes it all seem even more sinister. They know they’re in the wrong but will never admit to it. Vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Have written to Scamp and Dude, not sure if it will do any good, but at least I won't be spending any money on their crappy, overpriced products

Reactions: 10
Looks like there gonna try and take legal action against organised_motherhood 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They put their life on the internet and then as soon as they get backlash and it’s not going their way they hit everyone with legal action, they want to portray themselves as the perfect family

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That part of the video where they say the punishment is cut out (we know that) but why did he leave in the start of the next video in where he makes excuses if he supposedly had nothing to be ashamed of?? Now taking out the whole clip of them mentioning it just looks guilty as hell

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.