SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most children would presumably be hysterical and tearful after having that happen to them? Where as this little girl just looked glum and quiet, presumably because it’s not the first time and she’s become used to it so doesn’t cry?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I have been reading threads for a while but never actually bothered signing up as haven't posted anything but didn't want to just read and move on. This is so awful. I have just found her on instagram and commented so will see how long that lasts. I'm a teacher and if a child disclosed that to me that family would be referred to social services. The fact they think that's normal makes we very worried what else goes on behind closed doors

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Most children would presumably be hysterical and tearful after having that happen to them? Where as this little girl just looked glum and quiet, presumably because it’s not the first time and she’s become used to it so doesn’t cry?
It was heard in the video the eldest child saying did she have “another” cold shower and again as mentioned back in 2017 said oldest child was playing with her dolls and stated the dolly was naughty and she would give her a cold shower 🤦🏻‍♀️😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If you listen to Emilia after Jonathan walks back into the room with Alessia and he says ‘lessy got a cold shower’ emilia says ‘like yesterday’

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What I find even stranger is that they both think it's so normal they edited it into the video, I just cant get my head around it how could this be so normalised they didnt think there would be any kind of disagreement, people have literally had the police called on them for smacking children in public but they reckon using an actual form of torture on a toddler would go down smoothly

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
What I find even stranger is that they both think it's so normal they edited it into the video, I just cant get my head around it how could this be so normalised they didnt think there would be any kind of disagreement, people have literally had the police called on them for smacking children in public but they reckon using an actual form of torture on a toddler would go down smoothly
As my husband said if that’s what they decide to share online..... what on Earth goes on behind closed doors?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_20190817-082556_Instagram.jpg

Been blocked from Anna's page (that was a short subscription!). But my comment is still on their joint page

Been blocked from Anna's page (that was a short subscription!). But my comment is still on their joint page

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they are trying to take legal action against organises motherhood

Reactions: 11
They will have got their lawyers involved and started threatening people with libel. Classic move of the rich. They disgust me and make me sick

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I wonder if they are trying to take legal action against organises motherhood
For what though?

I agree with the other poster, if they think this is normal imagine what goes on behind closed doors. A cold shower isn’t just uncomfortable- it really, really hurts! And that’s on adults skin, imagine a little two year old with their delicate skin, she would have been in agony - especially if it was that painful the stupid wanker’s hands were white from it.

I have messaged Scamp and Dude, although I’m shocked they are deleting messages. Not very professional. If they keep up their work with this family, they are condoning abuse as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: 25
So up until this morning I had never heard of these people (honestly. Still not entirely sure who they are/what they do?) But anyways, saw a few of my friends post about the shower thing and I was livid. So firstly came here as I knew you guys would bring me up to speed. How disgusting is it that they are treating their children like that?! And they find it "normal" and what's more worrying is the people commenting saying it's needed sometimes etc. Sad, sad world when parents are giving cold showers to little kids as a form of punishment!!! 😭 hope that guy who posted the YouTube video with the part they removed from their video doesn't get it taken down!! It needs to stay up for the world to witness!

Reactions: 8
I think they have definitely threatened legal action against Organised_motherhood. Poor Kelly that is scary.

Reactions: 15
There was an incident where people were concerned about those children. Can't remember what happened as it was quite a few years ago. I remember reading about it and thinking that social service needs to be involved. (I just tried to have a look at some old guru gossip SJ post but GG is just a hot mess!)
I remember what happens now - one of the daughters had a seizure and Anna & Johnathan just brushed it off and saying it was nothing. Did anything get done about that?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.