SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to protect their precious reputation, failing to protect their own children. Utterly shameful.

Reactions: 18
How can they take legal action when everyone is just repeating what they themselves have said and put out there?! It's such an abuse of power to try and get it covered up.

Reactions: 28
As usual the big bad ‘trolls’ on Tattle will shoulder the blame, even though they were the ones that put that out there for everyone to see in the first place. I can’t believe so many people can be that closed-minded.

Reactions: 16
I hope organised motherhood has been advised to take the content down by a reputable source, and not threatened to take it down via the SJ’s legal team 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
How can they wiggle out of this though? They literally can’t go back on it. It’s out in the universe forever! Hope karma gets them and badly 🤬. I’d give my left arm for a child and they are ruining theirs 🤦‍♀️. “How did she react? Was it horrible?” Wtf! Of course it was horrible. Oh dear lord I’m so angry

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
It's so sad those children from a young age have been given cold showers when they are naughty.
Emilia and Eduardo didn't even bat an eyelid or ask about it when they heard Alessia got a cold shower. They knew exactly what it was as it's completely the norm in that house 😭

It wouldn't enter any normal parents head to do that to children. That is not a normal form of discipline.

I hope they get punished, those poor kids deserve so much better.
I was always uneasy about Anna as a parent. I remember an insta video once where Jonathan was saying Anna got angry and instead of taking it out on the kids she threw a kitchen chair and caused damage to the corner of a wall (this was in the house before this one) and anna was using the excuse shes Italian and fiery. I thought, nah shes a psycho!! Who the hell does that?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is how they get away with their behaviour - threaten and silence people who call them out on it!

Meanwhile they carry on as though nothing has happened, having a party for Andrea today! If it were me I would not feel like partying.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I think they have definitely threatened legal action against Organised_motherhood. Poor Kelly that is scary.
I think she’ll handle it OK she seems very strong and together. I think they will have threatened legal action because she encouraged people to report the YouTube video as child abuse. She’s right, it is child abuse and I reported it as such.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They posted the original content... That makes it pubilc. Thiers nothing wrong with her talking about it when its public!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How are they not in the Mail yet? Twatty Meldrum was for her video with the racist remark. Would have thought this would be prime Mail fodder. They're obviously bashing out legal letters - on what basis though? Truth is a defence to libel 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's in THEIR OWN VIDEO!!
The first I heard of them was a Daily Mail article not long ago where they were talking about trolls etc and the article was all one sided and in their favour so seems like the DM is on their side.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Do you think they have hired Levi’s to write the legal letters? 🤣

Seriously though this is just scare tactics to shut down the commentary. The inghams did exactly the same, once it ended up in the press it was game over.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This is how they get away with their behaviour - threaten and silence people who call them out on it!

Meanwhile they carry on as though nothing has happened, having a party for Andrea today! If it were me I would not feel like partying.
No me neither I'd be shitting myself, just show its like camera , action. He is probably stood next to her telling her to act like it's a normal day and not show that it's bleeping up their lives.

Reactions: 4
The worst of it is that there are people out there who are defending them, and quite possibly have run off to try their cruel method on their own children. My son is two and he sometimes does the whole taking poo out of the nappy thing if I haven’t got to him in time. They are babies, they don’t know that it’s wrong, they’re just exploring. I can’t believe anybody would punish a baby for being, well, a baby. Just clean her up, and perhaps wake her a bit in future to sit her on the potty then back to bed. They could’ve taken other measures like putting her sleepsuit on with the zip at the back so she can’t get to the nappy. It’s common sense, really.
Technically, it's not wrong. Babies do this for a reason valid to them. It's a learning curve....babies are never 'wrong'. Sorry, but I feel so strongly about this. How do we know her current behaviour, for THIS cold shower, is not a psychological response to previous cold showers? I was a bed wetter as a child...my parents abused me....it made it worse. 😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
What I'm finding strange is they are leaving comments up calling them out, that normally doesn't happen, I feel for organised motherhood she like everyone had very valid concerns and was right to call them out.

Reactions: 17
How can they wiggle out of this though? They literally can’t go back on it. It’s out in the universe forever! Hope karma gets them and badly 🤬. I’d give my left arm for a child and they are ruining theirs 🤦‍♀️. “How did she react? Was it horrible?” Wtf! Of course it was horrible. Oh dear lord I’m so angry
So much love to you sweetheart. I hope you have the child you want too. 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15

He says he taking legal action against a number of people.
Also the dad of the year award is so important to him. Its a crappy retail award not a oscar class olson have hardly any uk presence.
Anna says police coming round was thw worst experience ever yet shes posted something that will get reported makes no bloody sense i conclude they both mad and gleam must be working overdrive to silence socail media and the press.
Instagram is becoming a sad one sided platform that protects infleuncer and serves them not the majority of its users.
Sad day for free speech and sad day for children's rights.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What I'm finding strange is they are leaving comments up calling them out, that normally doesn't happen, I feel for organised motherhood she like everyone had very valid concerns and was right to call them out.
Are they trying to make it look like trolls now the video has been edited? They live in their own deluded bubble.

They can’t silence everyone keep sharing and talking. Someone with a huge following needs to speak out like her Giovanna or something

Reactions: 10
I think a lot of people assume it happened after her night time sleep when it was actually during her afternoon nap. Surely they have a monitor in her room and heard she was awake? Don’t they have those modern monitors where you can actually see what they’re doing?

The vlog showed Anna get the baby from his nap first then walk into the daughters room then it cut to another scene. Then Anna said to camera she couldn’t remember if she told ‘us’ that she had been pulling the poo out.

It seemed contrived and for something to vlog about.

I’m not saying the cold shower didn’t happen but they deliberately wanted to feature it in that days vlog but obviously it backfired.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.