SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why I’m watching Anna’s instragram stories, they annoy me so much! I need to stop. Banging on about how she hasn’t taken the babies to see her sister in Brighton as the hour drive will interfere with their nap schedule. Get a life, literally, take your all your children to see their auntie, not just the ‘easier’ older ones!

How she can just be going on normal life and storying her mundane post-workout ramblings is beyond me. Like I said, I need to stop watching!

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why I’m watching Anna’s instragram stories, they annoy me so much! I need to stop. Banging on about how she hasn’t taken the babies to see her sister in Brighton as the hour drive will interfere with their nap schedule. Get a life, literally, take your all your children to see their auntie, not just the ‘easier’ older ones!

How she can just be going on normal life and storying her mundane post-workout ramblings is beyond me. Like I said, I need to stop watching!
They are also quite repetitive 🙄🙄
Well, if we don’t go out because of nap schedules, we will always be stucked at home.
That’s ok Anna if they miss a nap from time to time especially to see their aunty 😒.
They even can sleep in the car.

I won’t comment the fact that some posts of mine are completely vanished.🤐

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That second photo. I was apart of that conversation and holy duck. I had to leave. I had to stop. These people defending them are gross as duck.
Karma is going to eat these two alive in their next life.
I had to stop looking, the mentality of those people is just obscene! 😱

Reactions: 5
Organised Motherhood got it spot on yesterday when she said that the demographic of their followers on YouTube is really young - and v impressionable. They idolise these people- for whatever reason. They have so much influence so when they make decisions that are equal to child abuse it's so scary because in so many eyes they can do no wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I find it so funny the damage control anna is trying to do by filming lots of Alessia on her Instagram stories. Not going to work darling!

And i noticed when she was talking about Alessia being clingy to her when she was a little baby and now she's fine, not bothered. I thought, it's all them cold showers that have done it!

• Sad
Reactions: 13

They’re not tiny babies, they’re 1 and 2! They can deal with an hour car journey every now and then. I don’t think I’d ever get out if I was worried about long car journeys or interfering with nap schedules 🙄 she’s a control freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good spot!! I wonder how many other vlogs there are where they slip up like this. Must be more. This method of punishment has obviously been used for a long time. Poor kids shouting NO when she suggests a shower, they are obviously thinking she means cold showers 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What the duck. Why would you even say "warm shower" surely warm would be assumed because if someone said to me "shall I give your kids a warm bath" I'd be like what else type of bath could they have?

100% this has been going on for ages now and that just about confirms it.
I agree, that end clip, with her repeating warm shower to camera, is horrifying now we know the context behind it. I have kids, never once has it ever occurred to me to use a cold shower in that way, but to her, and her sister, is this a practice they grew up with??

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Some of their older followers are so odd, they look like the kind of women who write to death row prisoners and then sell their story to take a break!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They’re not tiny babies, they’re 1 and 2! They can deal with an hour car journey every now and then. I don’t think I’d ever get out if I was worried about long car journeys or interfering with nap schedules 🙄 she’s a control freak.
How ridiculous can’t even do an hour car journey. I’m this minute about to drive my 3 year old and 1 month old nearly 3 hours to visit family so they can meet my new baby. Yes it disrupts their routine a bit but so what they always get back into it. She needs to relax.

Reactions: 12
What is a DMCA claim?
It stands for Digital Millenium Copyright Act. It's a USA law that allows people to reclaim their footage used on things like YouTube if other people have used it. But the flip side is, the DMCA protects the right of people to re-use footage IF it meets the criteria for educational purposes and discussion and to make a false DMCA claim, which it could be argued the SJs have done with another YouTuber who used clips of them a few days ago for a discussion video, is, in fact, a CRIME. So the SJs have committed a crime by having videos taken down that aren't violating the law, just because they want to shut other people up for commenting on them.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have the original video? I want to share on the tattle social media. Edit: got it thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Good spot!! I wonder how many other vlogs there are where they slip up like this. Must be more. This method of punishment has obviously been used for a long time. Poor kids shouting NO when she suggests a shower, they are obviously thinking she means cold showers 😣
Awful! "warm" shower, she properly emphasis the word warm. Erika is even in on it too, she probably dishes out the cold showers when shes there!
Honestly that is absolutely shocking. Who askes "warm shower.. Or bath?" then the mother goes "warm shower" seriously??

• Sad
Reactions: 10
“You’re a bit too hyper I think you need showers tonight” sounds chilling when you know it’s actually a punishment.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Awful! "warm" shower, she properly emphasis the word warm. Erika is even in on it too, she probably dishes out the cold showers when shes there!
Honestly that is absolutely shocking. Who askes "warm shower.. Or bath?" then the mother goes "warm shower" seriously??
Yes,with a weird face 😖

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Just watched the video, honestly so many red flags. Who says a warm shower, and the face at the end. Anna just looks so sinister! Also correct me if I’m wrong but did Eduardo bite Alessia in that video or was she crying for a different reason?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
“You’re a bit too hyper I think you need showers tonight” sounds chilling when you know it’s actually a punishment.
Absolutely. As an adult, you’d choose a bath over a shower if you needed to wind down and relax, it definitely sounds like she’s using showers as a threat 😱☹

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Uploaded their deleted video along with the old clip from two years ago to the tattle accounts so it can be shared without giving views to accounts that monetise it.

If anyone is on parenting facebook groups it could reach a lot of people if shared.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.