SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been keeping up with the forums much, but I did make a Vimeo account to upload the uncut video with the shower clip. I downloaded the video minutes after seeing it in case anyone ever called out for evidence of child abuse from them, then I shared it via Vimeo a few days later. But this morning Vimeo emailed me saying Gleam and J Joly filed a DMCA claim against the video. I'm not comfortable with challenging it on Vimeo, because apparently I I'd have to send my address, a phone number and an email to the counter-claim. I've got what looks like their Gleam address for the PO Box on the copyright form, plus a mobile number and an SJ gmail.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
What the duck. Why would you even say "warm shower" surely warm would be assumed because if someone said to me "shall I give your kids a warm bath" I'd be like what else type of bath could they have?

100% this has been going on for ages now and that just about confirms it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Im not saying that a cold shower is ok I totally disagree with it however playing devils advocate.

If this was the way they have been brought up and it has always been a way they discipline their children and that their family discipline their children then this is their normal (again I don't think it is right) Like weaning early I had a mom that weened her daughter at 12 weeks and this was with full on food and giving her Maltese's to suck. I was so shocked and appalled as she was giving her child chocolate at 12 weeks just to see how she would react. As this was normal in her family that they weened so early. In my eyes weaning at 12 weeks with all types of food is extremely dangerous for the child and could cause major problems when older to her it was fine didn't see the problem regardless of health visitors advice because it didn't do her any harm.

Now if they think it didn't do them any harm I can see why they would follow on a practice that they have grown up with.
Now that it has all hit the fan and literally thousands of people have told them this is really not ok maybe just maybe they will stop and think ok just because it was normal for us its not right to do this now.

I guess what I'm trying to say is everyones normal is different until they are told and shown what is ok and what isn't.
We are talking about child abuse. There is no room or need for an utterly pointless round of 'devils advocate'. They are adults who have been intentionally cruel to their children and normalised cruelty to children for their idiotic minions.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I’m feel so upset and physically sick every time I think about that sick bastard giving that poor little baby a cold shower 😢

I can’t believe the media aren’t covering it!
I’d love if someone like Piers Morgan got hold of the story!!

Reactions: 6
There is a horrendous vlog on YT about a mother punishing her 8yr old with hot sauce and a cold shower for lying, ( can’t link as I’m rubbish) but the cold shower is horrific! Seriously, anyone who defends this action needs to watch it. Alessia must have been traumatised. Anna said on camera I can’t do it it’s too horrible!

I’m feel so upset and physically sick every time I think about that sick bastard giving that poor little baby a cold shower 😢

I can’t believe the media aren’t covering it!
I’d love if someone like Piers Morgan got hold of the story!!
Maybe message everyone in the media you think off to run the story, we all could 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
@fernoliviablog has written about it, I seen the link shared earlier in here. She doesn't seem to have a big following but bigger accounts (including @_littlesnippets who has over 10 thousand followers and a few others) are sharing it too if you look at her instagram story. It's been edited to include the new video shown here now apparently someone sent it to her, and together it all looks so damning. How has nothing been done by the child services? If this was smacking something would be done and that's legal too & agree with the comment above about the dog. That had a 'moment' on twitter there was that much of an outrage.

I haven't been keeping up with the forums much, but I did make a Vimeo account to upload the uncut video with the shower clip. I downloaded the video minutes after seeing it in case anyone ever called out for evidence of child abuse from them, then I shared it via Vimeo a few days later. But this morning Vimeo emailed me saying Gleam and J Joly filed a DMCA claim against the video. I'm not comfortable with challenging it on Vimeo, because apparently I I'd have to send my address, a phone number and an email to the counter-claim. I've got what looks like their Gleam address for the PO Box on the copyright form, plus a mobile number and an SJ gmail.
What is a DMCA claim?

Screenshot_20190819_010330.jpg

Screenshot_20190819_010339.jpg

Screenshot_20190819_010348.jpg

Interesting read.

I wonder would they still think the kids are protected and their well-being is priority after recent events?

Sorry it posted in reverse

Reactions: 4
What is a DMCA claim?
Essentially a claim against copyright infringement.

I was hoping uploading the clips would fall under fair usage as it does refer to using copyrighted material for use in criticism but it seems if it will have a negative impact than it's not considered fair.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
So even tattle is going to be gagged... It's a copy/repost of their own bloody horrible video which they thought was perfectly Ok to transmit and funny now the shits hit the fan regarding physical/emotional/psychological child abuse, they are back peddling faster than an Olympic cyclist!😡 This is abuse. I 've had enough training recently as a primary teacher to know.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Has anyone else that’s commented on their posts getting random follow requests? I’ve gotten 3 since I commented. I know it’s nothing. But my heart started racing with the last one.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That quote a few posts above from the New Statesman article is utter BS. The NSPCC do not have guidelines around children in vlogs; I know because I've asked them on several occasions if they will be taking a closer look at the issue of privacy and perhaps help to campaign around bringing the protections that child actors enjoy in the offline world into the online world for children in vlogs. They don't have the resources at the moment.

They will of course look at individual cases of child abuse,

That quote was very carefully worded at that particular time to offset concerns that people already had about the family. It was bullshit then and its still bullshit now. The journalist should have known better than to believe a word they said as she is the same one who did an earlier Guardian article about them that was quite critical.

The media have become part of the problem. Very few can be relied upon to act with integrity and to bother to do any real investigative journalism. There's more uncovering of the truth on this forum than in most media outlets.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
THIS COULD NOT BE FAKER OMG HAHAHAHAHA (sorry if its already posted this thread is moving too quick for me to keep up!
Screenshot_20190819_131430_com.instagram.android.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.