SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna has commented of nadias latest picture saying the food looks good and nadia replied saying she will make Anna some, gluten free of course 🙄😂 anyone able to comment on that? If it gets deleted straight away then we know what 'side' nadia is taking!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if they're going to continue with the cold water abuse as a form of punishment or if they've agreed to stop now. 🤔 I really hope it's made them think and stop.
They got a load of tit a few years ago when their oldest was filmed playing with her dolls and punishing them with pretend cold showers because the dolls had been bad.

The didn't seem to change their ways then and were definately aware of how appaling and deeply messed up people thought it was.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can’t tell you how sickening I find all these media personalities being huge, ethically void hypocrites.

However one blessing of social media is that it lifts their masks when they side with their own ilk. THIS is how Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter, MPs and movers and shakers got away with the most heinously “open secret” abuses of power for years.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Someone should send Angelika and her comments section over here.... 😉
is anyone on twitter 🤭

Reactions: 2
The head came off my garden hose when I was watering the plants today and I got drenched in cold water. I'm an adult and I screamed.
Just the other day I was washing dye out of my hair and suddenly the shower turned full on cold and I'm an adult but it was like such a shock to the system and I honestly felt panic for those two seconds before I changed it. Our shower often goes cold if someone's got the tap on downstairs and I always have to move it away. Idk how someone would happily stick their kid under that for punishment and try to "shock" them into not doing something again

Reactions: 12
Think about this......after the shower, he had to dry her off and get her dressed and make their way to the playroom, he even took the time to fix her bow and yet his hands are still white and he is rubbing them together to warm them up - yeak lukewarm, sure!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I love how Angelika's tweet is making so many people aware of the situation. A lot of the people in the replies are shocked and didn't even know that was going on before. Sacconejoly's want it swept away but as long as more people talk about it won't be

Reactions: 11
Amazed this is still there! It’s on his account!

Also this on hers! I’m sure it’ll be removed before long though!
That second photo. I was apart of that conversation and holy duck. I had to leave. I had to stop. These people defending them are gross as duck.
Karma is going to eat these two alive in their next life.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.