SacconeJolys #28 The ED's back for pity but Jono doesn’t care as long as Anna is pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure when the members only video went up, but it has only attracted 63 (y). Assuming most fans who watched the video have given it a thumbs up, that does not say to much for how many people have watched this video.

May be the 65 members I counted yesterday, are all the members he has :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know money is tight at the moment, but Jonathan's fans are so obsessed!!

Screenshot_20200915-200955_kindlephoto-1261852621.png

Also what has Anna been saying on Twitter (she blocked me a few weeks ago), as she has just lost 662 subscribers. Normally she loses between 100 & 200 subscribers per day, but this a major lose for her.

PS Just spotted Jonathan lost 350 subscribers, yesterday and 580 today. Again he normally loses between 100 & 200 subscribers per day. So really do not know what is going on at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is somebody seriously begging for £1.99 to pay for their content? I appreciate that to a lot of people £1.99 isn’t just change but if you’re struggling that much maybe don’t spend it on 2 losers sitting in their million pound mansion????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sure when the members only video went up, but it has only attracted 63 (y). Assuming most fans who watched the video have given it a thumbs up, that does not say to much for how many people have watched this video.

May be the 65 members I counted yesterday, are all the members he has :unsure:
90 likes so far :LOL: They might just get enough subs to cover 1 week of Anna's Ocaaado hauls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
90 likes so far :LOL: They might just get enough subs to cover 1 week of Anna's Ocaaado hauls!
I don't think so, I believe Anna's Ocado hauls is around £380 per week based on a recent shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If this is true and she had a test for a massage and your people cannot get tested easily, this needs to be news. We cannot get tested in the US easily ( y'all all know how stupid we've become due to a certain someone who is orange ) so someone like Anal getting a test so she can have a pamper day pisses me off. She needs to address this situation, even if it is with one of her stupid eye rolls and badly worded denials. Someone is lying either it's the company or them. While I'm leaning more to them being the liers due to their track record.
Also if you don't mind please say a little prayer for the gulf coast of Mississippi and Alabama. We are getting a hurricane in the next few hours. Even though it's a mild one it still comes with winds, heavy rain, and flash floods. So keep us in mind.
" due to someone who is orange" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nice bingo wings Anna.
And back fat!

Looks like the membership is getting off to a flying start someone has been charged twice for the subscription🙊🙈

View attachment 243322
And of course the fucker , supposedly having no idea what the dumb minion can do about the mistake, yet he bleeping knows everything else , according to himself that is!😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.