Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
AC98609D-A524-4D62-A221-589BDD031599.jpeg
Crossed out the name so they cant claim I’m attacking them personally. How funny that she thinks I’m middle aged. I’m 18! Assumption much? She just can’t comprehend that someone their age doesn’t worship anna and Jonathan.

I was not making fun of the miscarriage, I was calling them out for blatantly trying to monetise the miscarriage as much as possible and for barely caring about the kids they currently have. I originally had a ton of sympathy for anna. A miscarriage is an awful thing to go through, however once they started lying about it and trying to make money from it, I lose all sympathy I’m sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

callmegracie

VIP Member
jonathan picking them up from erikas and asking edwardo "you slept in until half 8?! why don't you sleep in until half 8 at home?" maybe because andrea wakes him up? and annas schedule won't allow it? :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The whole “kids walked in on us” was purely so Jonathan can try and prove to us that a woman lets him touch her 🙄. Again, we all know if you have to brag about it every time, it’s not a normal occurrence

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
I just can't believe that ED video. I would lose my shit if my boyfriend could see me suffering with a mental illness and not tell me and try to help me. This has made me hate Jonathan even more.

• Angry
Reactions: 39

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Welcome all!
Thread title thanks to @wonderfulthingabouttigger (had to shorten slightly, full title "The ED is back for pity but Jono doesn’t care as long as Anna is looking pretty")
Recap:
- Anna is still milking her ED. Recent video shows how Jonathan "supported" her recovery and essentially did absolutely nothing. He let her "do her thing", called her a project to work on, says there have been some positives to Anna's ED and that is hasn't caused any harm to anyone except the self destruction it did to Anna
- He also noticed that she had relapsed into her ED before she told him about it, but didn't say anything to her and just let her keep doing her thing, so long as she's happy he doesn't care if she's suffering with it or not
- Moving on from that, Anna has started captioning her IG stories, but complains they take too much time so it's a waiting game to see when she stops captioning because at the moment she's just not storying
- Andrea's just had his birthday and Anna didn't think she'd have so much fun shopping for "boys toys", nice dig and Eduardo there
- The family bullying of Eduardo sadly continues, Jonathan saying at a party with friends "let's beat up Eduardo" so he runs away obviously disappointed, and more recently he had hair curlers in on the vlog while Anna and Jonathan laughed at him and sung "I want to break free"
- Emilia physically harasses Eduardo every opportunity she gets, appears to have her mother's temper
- Vlog content is crap, IG content is shit and Anna's channel is dangerous

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

abcdabcd

VIP Member
The cheek of them putting those half-arsed videos out. That haul (and basically every other video on her channel) took literally zero effort to film and edit (plus the noise in today's haul!), no atmosphere, no intro, no fun, no engagement, barely any editing... I've held zoom calls that looked more professional and fun. It's an insult to their viewers. The sheer arrogance, especially of Anna, to think those zero-effort videos are worth the lifestyle she demands.

Btw: Strawberries are in season right now, according to Anna, at the end of summer, in the UK... And what's the point of everything orgaaanic when they waste so much plastic on packaging. Those fun sized chocolates produce so much waste (and cost three times as much as the regular ones, what's wrong with cutting a normal bar in half like in the olden days? Let's not talk about giving your kids chocolate every single day in form of dessert or brioche or nutella or chocolate stars and so on), every fruit and vege packed in plastic, just buy them local and fresh and bring your own bag, but that would require them to mix with the peasants, right? Maybe they'd knew what fruit and vege are in season or where cheese comes from if they set foot into a local farmers market. And what about those petrol guzzling cars in the driveway? How organic are they when Anna drives the 8 seater all by herself to get her fanny waxed?

They don't care about the environment, animals or anything else, organic is just another fancy thing to them because it costs more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
And a miscarriage they pretended didn’t happen for a few weeks if I’m remembering correctly. I know all that is controversial to talk about. The blind idol worship is so perplexing to me

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
What gets me is that they both genuinely believe Anna's ED hasn't affected the kids at all because they're too young to understand.
Are they really this stupid!? Rhetorical question 🤪
I'm positive all the days Anna spent laying in bed too tired to care for her kids because she was starving had an affect on them. Or all the times she refused to attend birthday parties with them because her social anxiety ruled her life. Or the field trips for school that only Jonathan went on because Anna's ED and other mental issues kept her locked away in her house literally for years! All the years she couldn't be bothered to take them to or from school or dance classes swim lessons etc. All those things most certainly affected those kids in a negative way. They must have seen all the other mommies and wondered why their mom never wanted to come and participate with them.
We all know they also noticed all the weird food restrictions etc but there is no way her mental health has not had any impact on those kids. Wake up Anna!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 33

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Since johnboy reads here maybe you could start by giving your children a decent upbringing, stop whoring them out for money, start give a damn about who views your content look at the comments on your daughter deep throating a romote. Tell your wife to actually be a mother and stop leaving it to the nanny!! Anna doesn't have a job she just sits around all day it's not like she has a busy schedule. Stop talking to the underage girls it's inappropriate!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Chriss71

VIP Member
The whole “kids walked in on us” was purely so Jonathan can try and prove to us that a woman lets him touch her 🙄. Again, we all know if you have to brag about it every time, it’s not a normal occurrence
So true, hes trying to impress his girl gang, but someone who has to constantly talk about sex is someone who ent getting any!! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
I rarely use Facebook now but did share pics when my kids were smaller. I only have about 70 friends cos I only accept requests from people I know. I recently showed my tween daughter a cute pic I posted of her as a toddler. She was eating her dinner at the table instead of her high chair & I commented on what a big girl she was now. My daughter’s response was “ you put that on Facebook without me knowing?” Those SJ kids are in for a whole world of pain.

• Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
That photo of him above with spindly balding head... He s like an ugly, scary movie version of a Mr potato head... The scummjonny version could even have a brown tooth to put in the mouth!!!😂 Any one with great editing skills create one ???🙏😂
Sorry, I don’t have editing skills but I found another beauty, this was him in 2008. He looks like a manky pirate with that brown tooth front and centre of his mouth..😳
How did Anna go anywhere near that mouth when she met him. Eeeeeewwwwww🤢😷😷😷😷
9F457774-0706-483C-8B11-C67D24DD118A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

BlueRose

Chatty Member
The thing is were NOT TROLLING.
We are concerned people about the children.
(I am mainly worried about the boys)
Were worried about how Anna is coping with her ED.
WHICH CAN EFFECT ONE OR ALL HER CHILDREN IN THE FUTURE.
Anna needs professional help. Even if she has to talk about the past of her family.
Jonathan needs help in another way to help her cope with it.
Where worried about theses young lasses talking to an 40 year old man. These girls SHOULDN'T BE talking to an older man. He isn't your friend also. He is a perv.
If we were trolling it be very different attitude towards them.

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Joanthan talking about 'when I was living with that girl....' and a film he watched. I wish those previous relationships would come out and spill the tea. He must have been awful to live with, getting fired every five minutes.

Anna and Jonathan talking in the kitchen, building their vegan burger again. A child is starting to really cry, and Jonathan leaves, but Anna does not even look up. She's so used to other people looking after her kids that one of them really crying (it sounded like they got hurt?) does not spark her to drop what she's doing and check they're OK. Such odd behaviour for a mum of four to not care at all.

• Angry
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I understand the Es being excited. They're actually going to have fun with a responsible adult who will not film their every move, and will have a decent sleep without being woken up by toddler siblings.

Reactions: 30

LRJ

How on earth can she sit that far away from her small children? I could never..... Feel so sad for those precious children, with such a distant mother.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30