SacconeJolys #28 The ED's back for pity but Jono doesn’t care as long as Anna is pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is true and she had a test for a massage and your people cannot get tested easily, this needs to be news. We cannot get tested in the US easily ( y'all all know how stupid we've become due to a certain someone who is orange ) so someone like Anal getting a test so she can have a pamper day pisses me off. She needs to address this situation, even if it is with one of her stupid eye rolls and badly worded denials. Someone is lying either it's the company or them. While I'm leaning more to them being the liers due to their track record.
Also if you don't mind please say a little prayer for the gulf coast of Mississippi and Alabama. We are getting a hurricane in the next few hours. Even though it's a mild one it still comes with winds, heavy rain, and flash floods. So keep us in mind.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
well we can get tested and it has become available for all that show symptoms but recently due to huge demands getting tested has become very, with people finding very difficult to book tests, and people have had to drive 100 miles to testing centres. That is why i really dont think there is a chance she has been tested, they are so hard to come across currently
Thank you for explaining that to me! Makes sense. I hope she got tested. Although they haven’t been anywhere have they? Are there many cases around their town?

Reactions: 1
She’s really stupid. You don’t need to have a fever to have Covid. By the very definition it’s a cold. You don’t need a cough or fever to have it. In Australia we recently had cases of lots of asymptomatic people travelling interstate who spread it without knowing or having even a sniffle.
She should set a better example and have said she drove hours to a test. Alessia could have had it too but it barely shows up on kids. Anyway. She’s such a moron! Mind blown.

• Angry
She’s really stupid. You don’t need to have a fever to have Covid. By the very definition it’s a cold. You don’t need a cough or fever to have it. In Australia we recently had cases of lots of asymptomatic people travelling interstate who spread it without knowing or having even a sniffle.
She should set a better example and have said she drove hours to a test. Alessia could have had it too but it barely shows up on kids. Anyway. She’s such a moron! Mind blown.
Maybe she didn’t meet the criteria for testing. Maybe you need to have more than one symptom.

Reactions: 4
I don't think there is any criteria for testing at least not in our region of England- my niece vomited once at school (no other symptoms, it was a one off something she ate) and she got sent home and had to get tested before she was allowed to return to school (to avoid the 14 day isolation period). Anna's response to the youtube commenter clearly indicates she never even considered getting a test as she had no temperature. So either the company has directly lied to the person who emailed them to query it, or Anna lied to the company and stated she had gotten tested when she had not. Either way, it's not good lol.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So today is going to be the amaaazing (read: boring, screeching Jonathan, shaky, panned down camera to hide the nanny) Legoland vlog, that leaves Thursday for them to exploit the heck out of Anna's cold. "Guys, you know we're just normal, very private people, we may share our two daughters private parts online, but, guys, we don't share EVERYTHING, like, you know *adjusts glasses*, of course Anna had the test done before going to dinner in Brighton, having people over to massage us on Saturday and then go to Legoland, like, boys and girls, we're just responsible, private people who just happen to show you where we live, where our kids go to school, when we have sex and what we had for breakfast! *avoids looking at the camera, awkward smile*"

Utter BS, even if they AGAIN had some poor hazmat suit wearing nurse come to their house to frighten the kids and film everything on their CCTV, like scenes from Chernobyl for maximum impact and because Anna is incapable of driving herself to a test centre, no way would the result have been back so fast or they sent the nanny home until the result was there. I have no trouble however believing that this is what they told the massage therapist.
Watch Jonathan fake a text message, saying Anna's tested negative, unless I see her getting her swap taken and a forgery-proof, document that the test came back negative, I don't believe it. Oh, and of course the document must show the date, because getting her tested after the tit hit the fan isn't it. That's what happens when you constantly lie.

Immediately reminded me of them:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I was recently watching the news and they were interviewing a woman whos daughter had been sent home for a cold and she had to get tested to be allowed back to school. Which to me doesnt make sense, if A1 had a cold they would make her get tested or self isolate 14 days. The woman said that she was unable to find tests, and spent 3 days constantly trying to book a test. the only one she could find was a 6 hour round trip, which she said with a 4 year old would be very hard. She also said that she wasnt allowed to work and her son wasnt allowed back to school as well until the entire family was tested.

I would also add, i dont live that far from Soccone Js, i live at the edge of London only 10-20 minute drive from them, and the numbers are low compared to the rest of the country but our testing capacity is full. They have cut our testing numbers, as they are low, in order to give the north more testing capacity. She cant even claim she paid for it through private healthcare as they are also at full capacity and facing same issues

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I was recently watching the news and they were interviewing a woman whos daughter had been sent home for a cold and she had to get tested to be allowed back to school. Which to me doesnt make sense, if A1 had a cold they would make her get tested or self isolate 14 days. The woman said that she was unable to find tests, and spent 3 days constantly trying to book a test. the only one she could find was a 6 hour round trip, which she said with a 4 year old would be very hard. She also said that she wasnt allowed to work and her son wasnt allowed back to school as well until the entire family was tested.

I would also add, i dont live that far from Soccone Js, i live at the edge of London only 10-20 minute drive from them, and the numbers are low compared to the rest of the country but our testing capacity is full. They have cut our testing numbers, as they are low, in order to give the north more testing capacity. She cant even claim she paid for it through private healthcare as they are also at full capacity and facing same issues
My 10 year old cousin got sent home from school with a cough last week and my auntie spent a couple of days trying to find somewhere nearby for a test. They did finally find a place not far from where they live.

Reactions: 6
As someone who works in the labs for covid testing, I can confirm this is bullshit and no way would they disclose this information unless the person has pretended to be her, and that’s fraud.
I was the one that emailed the company and I didn’t pretend to be her.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I was the one that emailed the company and I didn’t pretend to be her.
No none was implying you lied,they ment the person who informed the massage company that anna was tested and in the clear,
I'm just more confused now 🤪 so clearly evidence of reading here jackass has said anna was tested before going to legoland, a birthday meal and have a massage in the home, yet anal says on a comment that she didnt 🤷‍♀️ so mr " we dont show everything you know" get ya story's strait!!! 🤡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
On Jonathan’s Twitter he posted this video for members only viewing so that leaves me out. 😂 Their first thumbnail is a raunchy photo of Anna in that nasty singlet again that shows more flesh than I care to see and a shot of her boobs which looks like she has pushed them up 🙈and Jonathan well I can see he dressed up for the occasion in his manky sports bra top again. 🤢
Apparently so many people have joined according to Jonathan I would like to know his definition of a lot of people.
DB1059F4-0793-4424-8BD2-B53971DE2FC2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
the company lied about Anna having taken a covid test- in Anna's what Emilia got for her birthday video she admits it. A commenter asked whether she had a covid test done as she sounds so awful in the video- Anna says "
I didn't because I never had a temperature and Alessia brought home a cold so I'm pretty sure that's all it is! I was miserable for a few days but am feeling much better now! Thank you! ❤"

So the company definitely LIED as she herself has admitted it. I don't know how to screen shot and do all the fancy stuff- the commenter in the youtube video who asked if she had a covid test is named: TottiShares, and Anna's responded to it with the above.

I think in all honesty, it's the person who posted the comment originally that has lied just to get the reaction from everyone!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I find it hard to believe that Anna took a covid test and he didn't vlog it, with a clickbait title alluding to her possible demise. There's just no way.

And, that thumbnail for the private video is horrible. Nothing about that intrigues me. Apparently her tits are more important than her face, because she looks like she's dropping a load. They both do, actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t she supposedly lifting weights everyday? What’s up with the flabby arms?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On Jonathan’s Twitter he posted this video for members only viewing so that leaves me out. 😂 Their first thumbnail is a raunchy photo of Anna in that nasty singlet again that shows more flesh than I care to see and a shot of her boobs which looks like she has pushed them up 🙈and Jonathan well I can see he dressed up for the occasion in his manky sports bra top again. 🤢
Apparently so many people have joined according to Jonathan I would like to know his definition of a lot of people.
View attachment 243261
Nice bingo wings Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like the membership is getting off to a flying start someone has been charged twice for the subscription🙊🙈

2A2199D2-CC93-4767-8216-861D90C64651.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
The membership is getting off to a flying start someone has been charged twice for the subscription🙊🙈

View attachment 243322
He was very passive-aggressive about it, wasn't he? He uses his dyslexia like a crutch when it's all just bad grammar, so he'll try and use that as an excuse if someone calls him out on his jerk ass response. My daughter has dyslexia, but she knows grammar and uses a bunch of tools to help fix anything before it goes out into the world.

I see Anal is using her tata's again to try and drive traffic to their videos. No one cares, ugh! Seeing what looks like a middle-aged woman trying to be hip and a weird looking troll, I wouldn't click on that to save my life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 243261
I did a full count up of members who commented on this last video. As fans who comment are the ones who are more liable to take up the members, and when I removed all the duplicates, I only counted 65 different members. So if you double that number to allow for members not commenting, you arrive at 130 members. Then if you times the number of members by what Jonathan actually gets per member per month which is £1.16 (after taking off YouTube cut and taxes), you arrive at £150.80 for this month subscription.

• Haha
  • Heart
So all 3 videos this week so far are about Emilias birthday... yes it's totally Anna and Jonathan show who just happened to have kids along 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.