SacconeJolys #28 The ED's back for pity but Jono doesn’t care as long as Anna is pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incredibly desperate and embarrassing. They’re testing the waters to see if this will bring in enough money to save their failing youtube career. If it’s not successful in the first couple of months it will be abandoned and Jonathan will need to go back to the drawing board to come up with another plan to clutch onto their fading online ‘careers’. I’m sure if they don’t find a way to start bring in the money soon, they’ll have to start downgrading their lifestyle in the next 6months.
Oh, I sincerely bleeping hope so!🙏🙏🙏

I think it’s really disgusting to pick apart Anna’s eating disorder, and make out she’s a bad parent from it. I think saying things like that just shows how uneducated people are on ED.
I agree with you, she's a totally an unfit witch of a mother , ED or no ED!

Thread title suggestion " They've lived beyond their means, now Anna's vlogging cheap jeans"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Incredibly desperate and embarrassing. They’re testing the waters to see if this will bring in enough money to save their failing youtube career. If it’s not successful in the first couple of months it will be abandoned and Jonathan will need to go back to the drawing board to come up with another plan to clutch onto their fading online ‘careers’. I’m sure if they don’t find a way to start bring in the money soon, they’ll have to start downgrading their lifestyle in the next 6months.
Oh well let them fade in the the obscurity they deserve

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No one can get a bloody Covid test at the moment it’s practically impossible!
wow that's crazy! in the middle of the pandemic you can't get a covid test in the UK? i am shocked. in Australia we are being encouraged to get tested even if we just have a sniffle. The UK has really screwed things up. They've let everyone travel and go free and now they're going to have to brace themselves for a second wave.

Reactions: 10
More very strange, not normal fan girling to a 40 yr old ugly, married, minor youtube celeb😷😫 who is this Karl promising emojjis for the discord fangirls!!???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
wow that's crazy! in the middle of the pandemic you can't get a covid test in the UK? i am shocked. in Australia we are being encouraged to get tested even if we just have a sniffle. The UK has really screwed things up. They've let everyone travel and go free and now they're going to have to brace themselves for a second wave.
well we can get tested and it has become available for all that show symptoms but recently due to huge demands getting tested has become very, with people finding very difficult to book tests, and people have had to drive 100 miles to testing centres. That is why i really dont think there is a chance she has been tested, they are so hard to come across currently

Reactions: 7
I think it’s really disgusting to pick apart Anna’s eating disorder, and make out she’s a bad parent from it. I think saying things like that just shows how uneducated people are on ED.
Anna makes money out of her eating disorder - and she is a bad parent. She is a mess of a human, who unfortunately lacks enough intelligence or insight to improve her situation. And what makes it worse is she thinks she is perfect and has all the answers.

I got a response back from the company and apparently Anna had a Covid test which came back negative.
That smells like a heap of 💩 to me 😂
In the UK News there are Reports of parents struggling to get their baby a GP appointment because they can’t get a test, and the newspaper was reporting on a child with a cold not being able to get back to school because they couldn’t get a test. But of course Asshole Anna can get a test to get a massage.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I got a response back from the company and apparently Anna had a Covid test which came back negative.

Yer pull the other one it plays jingle bells. I hope that place are genuinely telling the truth because their business has a duty of care to their clientele to ensure that their employee regardless of wearing a mask drove to a clients home and gave a massage to a person with symptoms of what could potentially be covid/cold/flu/virus cannot infect anyone else that person comes into contact with. Its so reckless and desperate of them to do that just to get a shout out promo from A& J who are a couple of deadbeat youtubers that have a bad reputation. Let us know how that goes spa place.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Same in Ireland. You so much as cough and you are sent for a test.

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure they are not aloud to give that information away, that must be a breach in customer confidentiality!!!🤔🤔
If that is correct then of course anal would hide the fact she paid for a covid test so she could have a massage !! Especially when there are so many who cand get tested due to having to travel etc,
Let's see if this is brought up in a vlog soon now 😆😆

• Angry
the company lied about Anna having taken a covid test- in Anna's what Emilia got for her birthday video she admits it. A commenter asked whether she had a covid test done as she sounds so awful in the video- Anna says "
I didn't because I never had a temperature and Alessia brought home a cold so I'm pretty sure that's all it is! I was miserable for a few days but am feeling much better now! Thank you! ❤"

So the company definitely LIED as she herself has admitted it. I don't know how to screen shot and do all the fancy stuff- the commenter in the youtube video who asked if she had a covid test is named: TottiShares, and Anna's responded to it with the above.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
the company lied about Anna having taken a covid test- in Anna's what Emilia got for her birthday video she admits it. A commenter asked whether she had a covid test done as she sounds so awful in the video- Anna says "
I didn't because I never had a temperature and Alessia brought home a cold so I'm pretty sure that's all it is! I was miserable for a few days but am feeling much better now! Thank you! ❤"

So the company definitely LIED as she herself has admitted it. I don't know how to screen shot and do all the fancy stuff- the commenter in the youtube video who asked if she had a covid test is named: TottiShares, and Anna's responded to it with the above.

i just went through the comments and i can't see it? has it been deleted already? 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I am surprised they were allowed to disclose this information. They must have got her permission first. Just shows that they do it for the reaction. If you was ill with Covid possible symptoms and are documenting going about your daily life as you’ve had a test, you would make that clear to your audience. That’s if you was a normal moral socially responsible person 🤷🏼‍♀️
As someone who works in the labs for covid testing, I can confirm this is bullshit and no way would they disclose this information unless the person has pretended to be her, and that’s fraud.

• Angry
  • Wow

C2DCF994-7199-45AB-8804-BEF37FAC3B0D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.