SacconeJolys #28 The ED's back for pity but Jono doesn’t care as long as Anna is pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome all!
Thread title thanks to @wonderfulthingabouttigger (had to shorten slightly, full title "The ED is back for pity but Jono doesn’t care as long as Anna is looking pretty")
Recap:
- Anna is still milking her ED. Recent video shows how Jonathan "supported" her recovery and essentially did absolutely nothing. He let her "do her thing", called her a project to work on, says there have been some positives to Anna's ED and that is hasn't caused any harm to anyone except the self destruction it did to Anna
- He also noticed that she had relapsed into her ED before she told him about it, but didn't say anything to her and just let her keep doing her thing, so long as she's happy he doesn't care if she's suffering with it or not
- Moving on from that, Anna has started captioning her IG stories, but complains they take too much time so it's a waiting game to see when she stops captioning because at the moment she's just not storying
- Andrea's just had his birthday and Anna didn't think she'd have so much fun shopping for "boys toys", nice dig and Eduardo there
- The family bullying of Eduardo sadly continues, Jonathan saying at a party with friends "let's beat up Eduardo" so he runs away obviously disappointed, and more recently he had hair curlers in on the vlog while Anna and Jonathan laughed at him and sung "I want to break free"
- Emilia physically harasses Eduardo every opportunity she gets, appears to have her mother's temper
- Vlog content is crap, IG content is tit and Anna's channel is dangerous

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I just can't believe that ED video. I would lose my tit if my boyfriend could see me suffering with a mental illness and not tell me and try to help me. This has made me hate Jonathan even more.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
The whole “kids walked in on us” was purely so Jonathan can try and prove to us that a woman lets him touch her 🙄. Again, we all know if you have to brag about it every time, it’s not a normal occurrence

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The whole “kids walked in on us” was purely so Jonathan can try and prove to us that a woman lets him touch her 🙄. Again, we all know if you have to brag about it every time, it’s not a normal occurrence
So true, hes trying to impress his girl gang, but someone who has to constantly talk about sex is someone who ent getting any!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
AC98609D-A524-4D62-A221-589BDD031599.jpeg
Crossed out the name so they cant claim I’m attacking them personally. How funny that she thinks I’m middle aged. I’m 18! Assumption much? She just can’t comprehend that someone their age doesn’t worship anna and Jonathan.

I was not making fun of the miscarriage, I was calling them out for blatantly trying to monetise the miscarriage as much as possible and for barely caring about the kids they currently have. I originally had a ton of sympathy for anna. A miscarriage is an awful thing to go through, however once they started lying about it and trying to make money from it, I lose all sympathy I’m sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
And a miscarriage they pretended didn’t happen for a few weeks if I’m remembering correctly. I know all that is controversial to talk about. The blind idol worship is so perplexing to me

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Re: Answering hard the questions Video

How does one man like Jonathan tend to make a constant arse of himself and spew all this dribble to people without getting called out for it by his management team, he is an embarrassment and on top he is applauded by his minions like he and Anna are the pillars of the community and react to him like he a stable well balanced adult, its beggars belief really! He has the responsibility to four young kids (that I hope will in my prayers have a bright future one day if one day they can escape from these disgusting parents) if this is the way he has handled Anna's ED since they met by glossing over all her problems and issues in all these years then god help those kids as they are growing up because sadly they will have mental issues and behavioural problems at the hands of their parents and its not a case of if but when. And this is how he would handle serious problems by idly sitting by for years and years!😒

And who do these poor kids have to guide them in life a dropkick of a father that cant get his life together and exploits them and a woman that has an alphabet of problems and is still to date makes a gobsmacking proclamation saying to J "Are you happy that I am recovered now" how bleeping offensive to people who are suffering from an ED to lie to them and mislead them , she has not recovered, she is a liar. And did anyone notice Jonathan's response when she asked him " So ultimately are you happy that I am recovered now" it was with a pause before he answered like he thought, like you have recovered?!!!! because he knows deep down she has not recovered and that's why he reacted that way and he said "Ah, Yer sure, because like we have been here loads of times now, I hope so, I just want you to be happy" he knows she has not recovered and still he is doing nothing about it except making video’s about her and exploiting her problems.
They are deceptive and full of tit.😤

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
View attachment 220180Crossed out the name so they cant claim I’m attacking them personally. How funny that she thinks I’m middle aged. I’m 18! Assumption much? She just can’t comprehend that someone their age doesn’t worship anna and Jonathan.

I was not making fun of the miscarriage, I was calling them out for blatantly trying to monetise the miscarriage as much as possible and for barely caring about the kids they currently have. I originally had a ton of sympathy for anna. A miscarriage is an awful thing to go through, however once they started lying about it and trying to make money from it, I lose all sympathy I’m sorry.
It seems we have a new member of the girl gang now attacking Tattle. A few days ago I had a Twitter conversation with the same member of the girl gang who posted the above tweet. I tried to point out to her, a few issues, but she did not reply.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They said in the ED video that they didn't realize how common a miscarriage was when they posted those vlogs. At least they know that they're stupid now. He's got the octopus tattoo to prove it. They still don't understand the difference between haters and just random comments, though. Anna's example of being bullied was when she announced that she was pregnant with Emilia, somebody told her that her nose was going to get bigger. That's an actual thing that that person may have experienced, and was simply sharing with her. Or, it was just a weird bit of information they were passing on. Take it or leave it. Not everyone is a mean spirited witch, Anna.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
They said in the ED video that they didn't realize how common a miscarriage was when they posted those vlogs. At least they know that they're stupid now. They still don't understand the difference between haters and just random comments, though. Anna's example of being bullied was when she announced that she was pregnant with Emilia, somebody told her that her nose was going to get bigger. That's an actual thing that that person may have experienced, and was simply sharing with her. Or, it was just a weird bit of information they were passing on. Take it or leave it. Not everyone is a mean spirited witch, Anna.
She considers anyone that doesn’t worship her a troll. All those years that people have told them they strap the kids in the car seats incorrectly, those comments originally were just constructive criticism, no one is a perfect parent. Yet they treat it like trolling and continue to put their kids in danger.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She considers anyone that doesn’t worship her a troll. All those years that people have told them they strap the kids in the car seats incorrectly, those comments originally were just constructive criticism, no one is a perfect parent. Yet they treat it like trolling and continue to put their kids in danger.
its very sad that they can't accept criticism, especially for their childrens safety! and that one video recently where they completely forgot to strap alessia in until they heard her crying.. it clearly didn't matter that much as they put it in the video and laughed about it!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It seems we have a new member of the girl gang now attacking Tattle. A few days ago I had a Twitter conversation with the same member of the girl gang who posted the above tweet. I tried to point out to her, a few issues, but she did not reply.
I saw that! Didn’t realise you were a tattle member, screenshotted it to post here but thought I’d talk about that post first

Reactions: 6
There was another example of people rightfully calling those idiots out which is not trolling as they put it.
In yesterdays Ed video Anna asked J "How does it feel when trolls body shame Anna"?
"Oh it's just mean, feel bad for you then makes it about himself and say's like when people troll me, Oh they say I'm a crap dad" and "Oh like he's just into teenage girls" Me: how is this trolling you are all these things 100% you just don't want to hear the truth that you are a crap dad and you are a predator into teenage girls, FACT! More proof Jonathan reads here about us rightfully calling him out about his sicko behaviour with his fan girls and that he is a really bad and terrible father to his kids cause we are concerned and things don't look right. There is a difference.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I also remembered that someone on here, on the last thread, suggested that a video of Jonathan’s take on Anna’s ED would be good, and suddenly within a week there’s an exact video of this! Tattle seems to be their number one source for video content!

• Haha
  • Wow
I watched the thing about Andrea going to the toilet and it made me realise what if these poor children look back and are horrified? My childhood was nice and but if someone was to go through my photo albums I wouldn’t want them too! I’d be mortified actually. So I do wonder how any kids that lives are plastered all over the Internet will feel when they are older. Maybe brain washed into thinking it’s normal? It’s difficult when times have changed as such and being born in the 90s yes it’s would of been nice to have more family videos of life but I also wouldn’t of wanted the world to see them. Kinda sad

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The thing is were NOT TROLLING.
We are concerned people about the children.
(I am mainly worried about the boys)
Were worried about how Anna is coping with her ED.
WHICH CAN EFFECT ONE OR ALL HER CHILDREN IN THE FUTURE.
Anna needs professional help. Even if she has to talk about the past of her family.
Jonathan needs help in another way to help her cope with it.
Where worried about theses young lasses talking to an 40 year old man. These girls SHOULDN'T BE talking to an older man. He isn't your friend also. He is a perv.
If we were trolling it be very different attitude towards them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I rarely use Facebook now but did share pics when my kids were smaller. I only have about 70 friends cos I only accept requests from people I know. I recently showed my tween daughter a cute pic I posted of her as a toddler. She was eating her dinner at the table instead of her high chair & I commented on what a big girl she was now. My daughter’s response was “ you put that on Facebook without me knowing?” Those SJ kids are in for a whole world of pain.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
"a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of others."

Definition of a troll !!!

Seems like lord and lady muck do this with every thing they say and do !! They are surrounded by controversy and is it all to get attention??? Good or bad is still getting their name "out their" 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah but did we make any money off the miscarriage?!
Nope
we were simply commenting that they seem to forget to mention the child lost during the miscarriage.

Reactions: 11
I keep going over and over that video in my head. He says he 'always knows' when she's relapsing, meaning it's happened more than once. And yet he does nothing. He just lets 'it run its course' as he said. How is that the act of a caring husband?? She said she was so nervous telling him last time, and he said 'Oh I already knew'. Wow, and you let her spiral further and further before finally getting up the courage to tell you? What an hole!

He also laughed about 'all the weird food we've had to eat'. So he does acknowledge then that all the 'healthy' crap they've been eating has been influenced by her ED, just like we said? All the restricting, taking more things off the list of what she was willing to eat and drink? Pretending to need to eat gluten-free because she thinks it's healthier? Only having turkey mince, cutting out diary, her 'healthy' baking....? We could all see it, but you just let her carry on without talking to her?

What she needs is a proper therapist to not only work on underlying issues, but also on an early detection/ prevention plan, where you list your triggers and what would be helpful/healthy to do instead. Clearly she can't see it herself, and her husband refuses to acknowledge it when he does see the signs. How on earth is she mean to ever really recover?

But hey, that means they can milk her ED for years to come, with all the relapses she'll have. Score!!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.