SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, but I have to laugh like sjs consider themselves being Kardashinns of YouTube..
Have they ever heard of Ace Family? I think they do imagine themselves being as 'cool, rich and glam' as ace Family..

And of course theres much wrongdoing with all of them, but comparing sjs to Ks or Ace family, sjs looks like total white trash and idiots🤣

(I just had a look randomly how few most known family youtubers are doing with views etc, I do not watch any of them)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They’re having a sleep over at Erika's but she’s only been back from Ireland a few days, wouldn’t it be better to wait the 2 weeks so Erika can quarantine and be sure she doesn’t have coronavirus? I know some people don’t believe this virus is that serious but I would never risk my kids.
Since when have the SJ's given a sh ** about the coronavirus?? They've not obeyed any restrictions while coming out of lockdown, they just think there above everyone and everything!!! And last thing they actually care about is their children!!😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Since when have the SJ's given a sh ** about the coronavirus?? They've not obeyed any restrictions while coming out of lockdown, they just think there above everyone and everything!!! And last thing they actually care about is their children!!😡😡
didn't someone on here say that alessia had a temperature recently and they've still taken her out? i honestly wonder what it would take for them to pay attention.. a serious accident/illness would surely just be good content for them instead of a learning moment :rolleyes: i mean, he has continuously used the miscarriage as content and filmed when alessia was seriously ill a few years ago- i wouldn't put anything past them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
didn't someone on here say that alessia had a temperature recently and they've still taken her out? i honestly wonder what it would take for them to pay attention.. a serious accident/illness would surely just be good content for them instead of a learning moment :rolleyes: i mean, he has continuously used the miscarriage as content and filmed when alessia was seriously ill a few years ago- i wouldn't put anything past them.
I don’t recall Alessia ever being seriously ill.

Reactions: 1
well, not seriously ill but she had a high temperature and you could hear her crying in the video while he filmed himself call the doctors.. (i haven't watched it- just heard from on here..

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She had a temperature of over 40 IIRC they were waiting on a call back from the Dr or similar whilst vlogging the whole thing- I personally would’ve been in the car to A and E rather than sitting on hold and definitely not vlogging

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She had a temperature of over 40 IIRC they were waiting on a call back from the Dr or similar whilst vlogging the whole thing- I personally would’ve been in the car to A and E rather than sitting on hold and definitely not vlogging
Plus Jonathan had her on his lap and cuddling her which was just raising the temperature. I agree, should've gone straight to A and E

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I recall that but doubt they were too concerned - didn’t even bring her to hospital

Reactions: 5
Jonathan’s on insta stories walking with Alessia who’s holding a big pinecone, and he keeps calling it an acorn 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She had a very high temperature and wouldn't stop shaking. Jonathan had her on his lap as he phoned the NHS non-emergency line to ask for help. He was put on hold for a long time, and then filmed himself talking to whoever answered as well....

In the same vlog a few clips later he showed Alessia going to the garden centre with him.....

I suspected then and still do that they had given her yet another cold shower on a hot day and her body couldn't regulate. If I remember rightly it wasn't all that long after cold shower gate.

Love how in the comments he is being called 'best dad ever', because filming your child being out of it with a high temperature and then monetising that footage is what all great dads do.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s a fusion of Irish, American and bullshit
I can’t bear the way she doesn’t pronounce a ‘t’ when it’s in the middle of a word. It’s so petty of me but once I noticed it I just want to correct her every time 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jonathan’s on insta stories walking with Alessia who’s holding a big pinecone, and he keeps calling it an acorn 🤦‍♀️
Emilia seems smart for her age and she’s at the private school now. I reckon she will be smarter than Jonathan in 2 years time, maybe less!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you just Imagine how happy they would be if one of the kids did test positive for corona!! He'd be rubbing his hands together thinking of the views that would bring!!😡😡 god forbid they do have Corona but wouldnt that fit in too with the time frame they had their "friend" who " cuts hair" over with no masks????🤔😷

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.