SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's trying to see if her shorts reach her shoulder blades.

Also, that's 1 sexy tummy accentuated by the placement of them shorts.
Aren't they supposed to be what they call " paper bag shorts" ?
More like potato sack shorts imo!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At around 17:05 onwards in the latest video we hear anna telling alessia off for being on the table. Those poor kids must be so confused, they’re constantly being sat on the counters, the dogs are put on the table but only when it suits anna and Jonathan.
If you don’t want them on the table fair enough but at least keep the rules consistent.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Is she going to do this in every postworkout mirror picture she takes?? I'm all for being proud of the body you have and what it's done, but Anna is just fishing for compliments and pretending to love her body while she tightly restricts her diet and tries to get back to her prebaby body as much as she can. I don't get how she works out with that bra, I have itty bitty titties and mine would fall out the top after the first jump I took
View attachment 200402View attachment 200403
Big headed witch typing " cute" and "also cute" about herself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Big headed witch typing " cute" and "also cute" about herself!
It’s the way she always smiles at herself that really gets my goat. Yes Anna we know how in love with yourself you are. No love left for the hubby or kids.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Did you miss it? Thigh gap was last week. This week is body positivity.
Only to then complain about people 'making fun of her body' (when in reality people tell her to wear her size instead of squeezing into unflatteringly tight outfits), claiming she's relapsed because of all the negative comments, then getting a boost from all the 'blue hearts for Anna', only to start the whole cylce back up again.......

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Only to then complain about people 'making fun of her body' (when in reality people tell her to wear her size instead of squeezing into unflatteringly tight outfits), claiming she's relapsed because of all the negative comments, then getting a boost from all the 'blue hearts for Anna', only to start the whole cylce back up again.......
Yes it seems this is binge week and next week will be restricting again.

Reactions: 10
Curious if anyone has been watching to see if their house gets listed for sale? Also in the States you can search any address and it will tell you the houses current value. Does the UK have this? Wondering if the value of their house has gone up or down since they bought it.

Reactions: 4
I personally don't think they will sell just yet- the UK housing market is going to be really difficult with the current pandemic. So many people have lost jobs or are about to be made redundant as furloughing winds down. Mortgages are getting harder to secure. They might ride it out until next year and then sell when the situation stabilises a bit with the economy and housing market. It's going to be a difficult winter season with 2nd wave and the usual flu season

• Sad
You can look on Zoopla, but i don’t know house number/name/street etc
I used to know the house # but have lost it. No biggie just curious if the value has dropped. Would be funny if he had to sell it and take a hit because he couldn't recoup his money. Or should I say all the freebies that were put into it.

Also I'm sorry but that witch is bold faced lying on her latest IG post!!! I highly doubt anyone said they'd kill themselves if they looked like her in a bikini. Proof or it didn't happen Anna!!! She can say whatever she wants and make outrageous claims about things people have said to her because she never has to show receipts!!! Where are the receipts Anna!!??? 🤔😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Are they moving house again??!! I don't watch them anymore but peep at this thread sometimes, as if they're planning on moving again after spending months getting that house the way they wanted it!!

Reactions: 3
Anna's video for today:
" Why I gained weight -- Hey guys! In today's video I get super personal and talk about my recent recovery story and why weight gain was SO necessary for me. I also do not mention numbers or sizes during this video, purely because I don't want to trigger anybody. I hope you understand! Hopefully this video will help those of you who are going through something similar, and if not maybe give you some insight into my story and eating disorder recovery. Love you all so much! xoxo Anna "

Guess I should be glad she's not mentioning numbers or sizes, but seeing as she does it in all her other videos that does not make much of a difference. Her 'I don't want to trigger anybody' is too little too late. Ohwell... Also, looks like she's showing off her body a lot again, waiting for compliments... And again with calling herself recovered.... mannnnn, she does my head in.

I'm not going to watch her video, but can someone please tell me if she remembered to share how she cried because of her weight gain and how she needed to go back on her normal Pill so she could lose that weight again? Or did she skip that bit and just pretended that she was fine with the weight gain?

Someone in the comments with some sense:
" One of the things that I’ve noticed in your videos is that you often talk about food being “healthy.” You might want to talk to your coach about that because it could be detrimental to your recovery. Food is just food! Also your kids are hearing that language and it might influence how they feel about the food they eat. As a society we have assigned a moral value to food and that leads to people feeling guilty about what they eat and encourages dieting or disordered eating. "

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Lol Anna posting pics of kids today stresing that she took them on her phone, like any other mother normaly do just to be relatable 🤣
But then she spent a day editing them with filters to make them look perfect 🤦‍♀️

And also another why I gain weight again? They done that 3 weeks ago with adding (emotional) ... looks like that was one of the most popular ones in weeks so hey let's milk it..

The reason you gained all this weight Anna is because you sit on your ass all day doing nothing... and no your morning hipping around doesnt count, because I'd you can do it in that trashy pink outfit then believe me, you are not doing the workout right or efficiently 👍

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Anna's video for today:
" Why I gained weight -- Hey guys! In today's video I get super personal and talk about my recent recovery story and why weight gain was SO necessary for me. I also do not mention numbers or sizes during this video, purely because I don't want to trigger anybody. I hope you understand! Hopefully this video will help those of you who are going through something similar, and if not maybe give you some insight into my story and eating disorder recovery. Love you all so much! xoxo Anna "

Guess I should be glad she's not mentioning numbers or sizes, but seeing as she does it in all her other videos that does not make much of a difference. Her 'I don't want to trigger anybody' is too little too late. Ohwell... Also, looks like she's showing off her body a lot again, waiting for compliments... And again with calling herself recovered.... mannnnn, she does my head in.

I'm not going to watch her video, but can someone please tell me if she remembered to share how she cried because of her weight gain and how she needed to go back on her normal Pill so she could lose that weight again? Or did she skip that bit and just pretended that she was fine with the weight gain?

" One of the things that I’ve noticed in your videos is that you often talk about food being “healthy.” You might want to talk to your coach about that because it could be detrimental to your recovery. Food is just food! Also your kids are hearing that language and it might influence how they feel about the food they eat. As a society we have assigned a moral value to food and that leads to people feeling guilty about what they eat and encourages dieting or disordered eating. "

It makes me feel so sick! Anna is just ridiculous. 🤮🤮🤮

What is it? Maybe until 2 weeks ago? When she posted those tiny portions of burned veggies, no carbs and a tiny piece of salmon or whatever, 3 nuts as a snack... She probably ate tit behind the camera, realised she doesn't have the discipline to restrict herself right now. So what does Anna do? Turns it around, says how much she loves her weight and her flaws and makes money out of it. Not sure if I should feel sorry for this poor soul or just feel pissed.

RIDICULOUS!

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Anna's video for today:

Is she talking about this AGAIN?! I’m guessing the next vlog after this will be another baking one cos thats all she seems to do with her channel.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else hate seeing her workouts, like she works out 5 days a week and has been weight training for a few months but she has no toning or Definition. I don’t know if it’s because it’s always sped up so you can’t tell completely but she doesn’t squat, lunge or deadlift properly. She is lent forward and doesn’t go down nearly half of what she should. It’s just lazy, like If it looks like a squat its good enough For the gram. If I was Lucy or the Claire whatever her name is I would be telling her to fix her form if she keeps using their name to promote fitness. It just really winds me up.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Curious if anyone has been watching to see if their house gets listed for sale? Also in the States you can search any address and it will tell you the houses current value. Does the UK have this? Wondering if the value of their house has gone up or down since they bought it.
I found it...apparently is lost £37000 in value

• Haha
  • Wow
Does anyone else hate seeing her workouts, like she works out 5 days a week and has been weight training for a few months but she has no toning or Definition. I don’t know if it’s because it’s always sped up so you can’t tell completely but she doesn’t squat, lunge or deadlift properly. She is lent forward and doesn’t go down nearly half of what she should. It’s just lazy, like If it looks like a squat its good enough For the gram. If I was Lucy or the Claire whatever her name is I would be telling her to fix her form if she keeps using their name to promote fitness. It just really winds me up.
Yes!!! Her form is so bad, it can be dangerous when weight lifting

I found it...apparently is lost £37000 in value
Omg where can you link it?

Reactions: 8
It makes me feel so sick! Anna is just ridiculous. 🤮🤮🤮

What is it? Maybe until 2 weeks ago? When she posted those tiny portions of burned veggies, no carbs and a tiny piece of salmon or whatever, 3 nuts as a snack... She probably ate tit behind the camera, realised she doesn't have the discipline to restrict herself right now. So what does Anna do? Turns it around, says how much she loves her weight and her flaws and makes money out of it. Not sure if I should feel sorry for this poor soul or just feel pissed.

RIDICULOUS!

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Ohhhhhh boringgggggg😴😴😴😴😴 anything for attention !!! Shes one messed up person who just needs this attention from her minions saying how wonderful she is !!! Its getting really boring now Anna!!!
The comment too that says ' I love you always'!!! 😱😱 who says that to somone they dont know ?? That's a really worrying think for a fan to say😱😱

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.