SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 201745
View attachment 201747

HOLY CAMEL TOE, BATMAN!!

(2nd pic cos that too makes her look like she’s playing American football)

i don’t get it. I like the weight gain on her, but when will she dress for her “new” body?
Seriously go up a size in your jeans love. But glad you have done away with the phantom thigh gap. Funny how this pic is so different to the skinny ones only a few weeks back. Shame on you Anna.

Reactions: 21
Yea old people always saying it but very weird for a 18/19/20 yr old girl to say things like that to a stranger, as well as " i love you always"!!!🤔🤔
I see your point but I think that just shows their immaturity, they see them as celebrities I guess... 😬

Reactions: 8
Their content is so limited. Now again with "Making changes to our house"

Anna's 'Why I gained weight' yesterday has 90k views
'Baby's first bad word' from two days ago now has 100k views.

Anna has 1.11m subs, the SJ channel has 1.84m views. Barely getting 100k views means you are not doing well.
I just hope they do not take it out on the kids....

Reactions: 15
Even if she went to a self help group they'd tell her to stop that! Whatever help she claims she has right now must be very tit to not advice her to stop this. But then, she may just not listen as this is 'her job'.
Of course, she won't listen...she knows infinitely better.

Remember, the "quack" therapist she went to & stopped because they wanted to resolve her ED by going back & finding the core issue for her behavior.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Anna making lunch. 'We put some veggies on the side, too'. It's literally once slice of cucumber cut in two, and one cherry tomato cut in two. And that was for Eduardo.... I mean..... sigh.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Anna making lunch. 'We put some veggies on the side, too'. It's literally once slice of cucumber cut in two, and one cherry tomato cut in two. And that was for Eduardo.... I mean..... sigh.
they never give these kids enough.. i remember when they got a note sent home from summer club saying to give them more- still haven't learned from that i guess? :confused:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
No wonder they look so tired and malnourished, those poor kids:(

• Sad
No wonder they look so tired and malnourished, those poor kids:(
He had a wrap (no idea what was in it) a couple of Pombear crispies, and a slice of cucumber and a cherry tomato. Considering they don't have many veggies for their dinner either, and we hardly ever see them eat fruit, how do these kids get to their 5 a day?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It seems like the kids get small lunches, and then fill up with massive cupcakes and chocolate bars. I think Anna is still feeding the older kids the same portion sizes as when they were Andrea's age.

• Sad
  • Angry
It seems like the kids get small lunches, and then fill up with massive cupcakes and chocolate bars. I think Anna is still feeding the older kids the same portion sizes as when they were Andrea's age.
when emilia was a baby she got massive portions- and more fruit! i don't really know when or why that stopped.. :confused:

• Sad
View attachment 201745
View attachment 201747

HOLY CAMEL TOE, BATMAN!!

(2nd pic cos that too makes her look like she’s playing American football)

i don’t get it. I like the weight gain on her, but when will she dress for her “new” body?
I actually like these two outfits. I just think it would look so much better if she went up a size in the jeans, or tried a less fitted style.

She doesn't look fat or overweight, just like she is wearing the wrong size!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I actually like these two outfits. I just think it would look so much better if she went up a size in the jeans, or tried a less fitted style.

She doesn't look fat or overweight, just like she is wearing the wrong size!
Couldn't agree more. It sounds like we're body shaming but we really aren't.

Her figure is fine but she's a approx a size 12 top and size 14 bottoms, and wearing constantly 1 or 2 sizes too small. Her legs look like over stuffed sausages 🙈

I don't think I'd buy a single one of those NEXT outfits. She would look lovely in a pair of wide leg linen trousers and a vest top. She could look really classy of she tried- such a waste of a promo for NEXT in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t even have to say what size she’s wearing.... no one would know AND she’d look better

Reactions: 20
I like next clothes normally. They are a good size and fit me personally nicely. But I really didn’t like anything she wore. Leave it to the proper models. Doesn’t matter whether the model is fat thin or medium sized they all have skill at what they do which Anna defo does not have!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t even have to say what size she’s wearing.... no one would know AND she’d look better
I mean why would even anyone cares what size she is???
She doesnt do the videos like youtubers when they say 'oh this is size 10 but fir little small, so would size up' or 'this is size S but on the larger side'

So who cares what size she is? 🤷‍♀️ (except herself of course..)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just watched Anna’s ig story of her overflowing crumble... did it not occur to her that she should put it on a tray?? I am genuinely astounded at that stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.