Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashqim

Chatty Member
what is the point of Jono putting in time on discord? You can't make money on there can you? It's just a big group chat with some naive fans but how is that limited amount of time he said he had to give to his actual paid work of making youtube videos going to pay off in discord?

Reactions: 5

Chriss71

VIP Member
Why not just leave their actual names out of our discussions? I agree that they are relevant to the broader conversation about Jonathan being an inappropriate creep but they seem to be loving the attention they're getting so let's not feed their egos. We've always referred to the Sjs fans as minions so they can just be the minions.
Yep agreed, the SJ minions is not singleing any one person out😁😁😁

LongishCat

VIP Member
I’m sorry what? He said he wanted a threesome with his wife and their daughter? Excuse me? When was this and why has no one reported this?
Wtf????????? Is this real? If so why the hell did no one pick up on it and report him
It was mentioned in one the older threads on here. That he made some comments insinuating stuff like that.
Honestly at this point I hope I remember this incorrectly, don't know who posted this.
Edit: I see people remembered on page 7 and further (catching up on the thread). So unfortunately I remembered correctly 😣

TheBassQueen

To show buyers it is "a games room " ? ;)
It’s an Irish thing - you should hear how butter is pronounced where I live.
To my nanny its Bu'er ( no ts at all)
My da its butar
My son says buter ( only one t and it sounds angry) haha

I do too but where I live dont. They have a really flat accent and drop their “t”
[/QUOTE
Living in Dublin all my life and if I wrote words how I actually spoke them I'd be blocked from this all together 😂 between " me da n me ma" and " come mere u" and " way ya on about" no one would under stand me at all. Depending on where in Ireland you are from, the area and how you are spoken to at home, we all have different accents at the end of the day.
Living in Dublin all my life and if I wrote words how I actually spoke them I'd be blocked from this site all together 😂 between " me da n me ma" and " come mere u" and " wat u on about" no one would understand me. Depending on where in Ireland Anna is from, her area, her mates and how she was spoken to at home would give her the accent she has now... Which I haven't got a clue where it's from but hey each to their own... Drop that t if you want hun 😂😂

Last edited:

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
The best part of her entire ramble was this, "what's really fascinating to me, & probably why I watch a lot of Dr Phil as well, is that I just want to understand why people do the things they do..." This coming from the woman who doesn't want to delve into why she's had an ED since the age of 12 is just pure gold. There's pathology behind everyone's actions but hers.

Now THAT'S fascinating & telling.
Lazy Anna through and through.

Heidi77

VIP Member
She had a temperature of over 40 IIRC they were waiting on a call back from the Dr or similar whilst vlogging the whole thing- I personally would’ve been in the car to A and E rather than sitting on hold and definitely not vlogging
I recall that but doubt they were too concerned - didn’t even bring her to hospital

D1059

I didn't know that!! How come we never see them promoting or using these luxury hand bags... Even on the only day she goes out date night!!!!. Aff linking their stuff??? Get the SJ discord girls gang buying them !!
Anna did do a give away about a year ago. I think Anna was give two fancy ruchsacks. One she kept, and the other someone won 🥳

D1059

Look at the YouTube ad revenue graph on this site!!!😮😮😄😄
From what I have read on Twitter, they will be at the lower end of the ad revenue scale, as all the YouTuber's are complaining about there CPM dropping.

Result tattle bastards and child protectors..!!!! I think he s removed the deep throat remote Tik Tok with 9 million views and the one with E with half naked torso blowing up a balloon which had 2.4 million views... Shouldn't have taken us talking about it in here and getting really annoyed and disgusted for him to remove them!!!
They are both still there🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
I’m sorry what? He said he wanted a threesome with his wife and their daughter? Excuse me? When was this and why has no one reported this?
I think it was when Emilia was little and they were on a plane, he went to change her and said something about the mile higher club.

• Sick

Peterboroughmum

In her stories today A1and A2 are eating ice creams (as well as chocolate biscuits?). A2 eats from the bottom then A1 does it and she says to her ‘if you do it you’re just going to troll yourself, you do realise that?’

What does ‘troll’ mean in Anna’s world?
Troll: to make life difficult - definition by Anna Saccone

So by Anna’s definition when they go on about people trolling them it just means we’re making their life more challenging because we point out the truth?

She also complains that Andrea wants a wipe (first of all just use a fucking face cloth to wipe the kids hands and faces down. Far less waste!! 4 kids, 3 meals a day, 7 days a week. That’s 84 wipes per week going to landfill just for clean up after meals) and mocks him that he doesn’t understand that it doesn’t make sense to give him a wipe if he’s just going to get messy again. 🤦‍♀️ So she doesn’t wipe her mouth in between bites or if she gets food on her hands when she’s having dinner especially when out at a restaurant? What a SLOB! Your kid wants to be clean, it’s good hygiene just let him clean himself if he wants to!
Haha I do that....only because my daughter asks for her hand to be clean and in the meantime her ice creams melted which causes a major tantrum

Why does she shout at them instead of just talking at a normal volume?

ashqim

Chatty Member
bad time to sell a house, market is down and people are having difficulty getting mortgages