Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
What sport ?? And this one girl may be older, but in that picture the other day there were at least two who were very young

Reactions: 3

Heidi77

VIP Member
I am Irish I say water and butter properly and nothing like Anna.

She hasn't a notion of what accent she is using not to mind the rest of us.
I do too but where I live dont. They have a really flat accent and drop their “t”

Reactions: 3

Greentrees

VIP Member
They’re having a sleep over at Erika's but she’s only been back from Ireland a few days, wouldn’t it be better to wait the 2 weeks so Erika can quarantine and be sure she doesn’t have coronavirus? I know some people don’t believe this virus is that serious but I would never risk my kids.
I think she flew out of Ireland end of May to come back into England, unless I missed something.

Reactions: 2

Chriss71

VIP Member
"How funny that i always say Andrea is very similar to Emilia, as is Eduardo to Alessia and then the little fella's first bad word is the exact same as Emilia's!! hahaha

And about the videos and the vlogs and so on.. if you like us as a family, they you will like what we put out.. i will aim to try and keep it to the same type but from time to time i need to be able to put out different types too.. some weeks we might need more time off and some weeks we might not but if we are to be here for the long run then we need to find a good routine that works for us all! "

So.. you've been keeping Andrea indoors for months now, with the exception of Sunday walks and the few times the nanny has taken him out -- where did he get this 'bad word' from?

And also.. cry me a river, Jonathan. You can put out differen types of videos all you like, if people don't like it then they don't like it. And clearly, a lot of people do not appreciate the 'challenge' videos you've been putting out lately, eventhough they still like you as a family. Telling people they should like something just because it's you putting it out is beyond ridiculous.

Your views are low and you get lots of complaints. Surely your conclusion should be, hey, maybe I shouldn't post challenge videos on this channel? But no, of course not, it's always someone else's fault when things don't go the way you've planned it. What a surprise!

The videos have been longer, and someone commented on that. Jonathan's reply ' Yea pretty much! The watch minutes have gone up not down 🤣 '. Because that's what's important, too, if you want to keep being monetised.

A slightly more mature commenter with a picture where she's clearly in her bra (you can only see the top of the bra and the straps in the picture);
" Do I make top ten?! "
Jonathan:
" You make the top everything 👍🏻😁 "

Pass me the sick bucket please!
???? What was Andrea's swear word? ?

Can someone give me an overview as to what's problematic with the SacconeJolys? Why does everyone hate them?
I used to watch their channel loads but stopped soon around when Eduardo was born. Completely forgot about them until I found this website! I've just watched a few videos and Anna screams bad vibes.

Apologies if this post is annoying, i just wanna be up to date ahaha

binkyboo

God he needs to see a dentist.
☹
I think they will prioritise children at the moment? And they will have private care to
I don’t know about private but I have an nhs dentist and they aren’t doing any check ups or hygenist appointments yet still and the type of emergency treatment available is reduced also to serious things and not all dentists can provide all of those treatments they have allocated treatments that require more ppe to some dentists and less invasive emergency treatments to other dentists

Kiki3

Totally OT but does anyone know what happened between Anna and her sister Erika? I was curious and I found out that Anna doesn’t follow Erika on Ig and doesn’t like her posts either. Wondering if something happened between them?
Anna does follow Erika

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So first of all, lazy anna is pretty much getting the minions to plan Andreas birthday, she has to put in no work herself.

secondly, in the discord chat the two Emily roses are joking about getting married and Jonathan is now joining in on the joke and says he’ll officiate them. I’m actually creeped out how comfortable they’re getting. It’ll start off as jokes like this about meeting up for scenarios such as weddings all jokingly but will eventually escalate maybe even into actual meet-ups. He’s grooming them.
Who is Dom.?

Reactions: 1

Okay

Are they still investors in sabrinas business? I’ve noticed LP has been getting some big influencer shout outs, Molly Mae from Love Island was one of them, Sabrina reposted it about 5 times 😂

Reactions: 1