Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
Do you think Jonathan told Anna they could have a Nanny if she had 2 more kids (ie Alessia and Andrea)? What do you reckon he’ll offer her for another 1/2?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
The look Anna gives Jon when she's talking to camera and he's wittering in the background about Ebay is 👌👌

You just know that in her head she's thinking "STFU ffs"

• Haha

BlueRose

Chatty Member
Are these for dinner? for the whole family? Or are they what's left over and will do for a side for lunch? And what is that yellow blob on the side??
Apple sauce.
Well to me it looks like it. But it does look more yellow than normal apple sauce. Must be organic.

Can someone give me an overview as to what's problematic with the SacconeJolys? Why does everyone hate them?
I used to watch their channel loads but stopped soon around when Eduardo was born. Completely forgot about them until I found this website! I've just watched a few videos and Anna screams bad vibes.

Apologies if this post is annoying, i just wanna be up to date ahaha
Long story so i try to help.
When their had the two Es everything was okay. A few video shouldnt of been aloud like J interviewing his daughter in a towel at age 2 or 3. Filming a very bad video about the miscarriage. Their shouldnof never of said about it till the clear.
As came along to help give more views and money to them. A1 got a punishment of a cold shower as she pooed herself n did something with it i am unclear on that as i just stopped b4 that video came about. Fans went on a hate crime with them calling them out sayingbits wrong to do that punishment cause their will think now a.shower means punishment when their didn't do anything. Anna as zero love for the kids mainly A2.
She keeps going on about her weight. She not happy with it n wont get help. She doesn't seem to realise that she had 4 kids back to back a miscarriage her body will be heaviler then before as it takes 2 years for it to go back to normal when you have kids. Anna think what size she is - is too big for her to be in yet most uk ppl ate in 12-14 even 16 but still look healthy and great weres she has to wear tight clothing showingbshe is slime again. She edits her photos yet we see the real size in vlogs.
J boughtbload of stuff for garden its been waste of money and time as everything as died off.
E2 feels left out, E1 spoilt, A1 a character A2 the wander who we think might have something wrongbwith him as he looks so out of at times all kids have bruises A2 had one on side of face that was so bad he should of gone to A&E as his eye was bad. J talking to teens. Anna goes to bed when or b4 her kids do. Awful tik tok videos. I can go on. Its best to look back at the last 3 threads. A

Last edited:

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna made her awful looking Mash with red cabbage for the kids dinner and afterwards she needed to have lunch but felt full because she made the Mash. Felt full or felt sick because there's never been anything more gross looking? Usually when you look at food or make food you like or looks like you'll like you get hungrier, not fuller. Poor kiddos
My MIL, who has anorexic tendencies, will often come out with nonsense like 'well I spent soooo much time cooking, now I don't fancy it', claiming the cooking smells fill her up. She'll just poke at her dinner a bit and leave about half for the dog....

• Sad

Somerville12

VIP Member
freely available on this companies house link. I know if says Little Squid media but that where he files his Accounts with for the seconnne jolies. There's no other Accounts on companies house I could find. They are both directors. Accounts filed may 2019. Look at the micro accounts pdf.
total assets for that year £225,625, creditors for battlefield £209,741 so assets were only £18,922 for 2019 accounting period!!!! 😂

And here's the compaNY... To busy busy to complete the website but described as " the production studio behind the Saccone jollies and the friendliest of friends "... I kid you not 😭😡

Last edited:
  • Wow

BlueRose

Chatty Member
Only so much time? Solved by halving your work schedule despite putting shit content out 7 days a week for years? Now you're putting shit content out 3 times a week. Yep that'll help. View attachment 195188
That sounds like Anna. Look at the grammar and spelling. Unless J finally got Grammarly.
Going back to the vegan video, can they just stop touching their face coverings constantly, which is bad enough, then taking things off the shelves and putting them back!! We are living through a pandemic! If I saw someone doing that I would say something.
Qurstion though what if we pick up the wrong item and put it back? I have had to do that. But i don't touch my face all the time. But theses two couldnt stop doing it. N the amount of pick up put back is stupid just don't bother doing it especially for a sad changelled which was over last year.

Emilia was the biggest slob grabbing the most.
Doesnt she always? She always have a huge sweet tooth look back on her birthdays she wants the cake she tries just to grab it.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
In his IG stories he shows her feeding the dogs off a chicken drumstick bone. So not only did she cook 8 drumsticks for a family of 6 for dinner, she had enough leftover for her lunch and it looks like there is one on her plate. So do they all get one drumstick each? Not wanting to be the food police, or Mum shaming or anything, but how is that enough for growing children and a man that supposedly runs over 10km a day?!
View attachment 197619
I wonder how often she feeds them from her plate. With six dogs there will not be much evidence.....

• Haha

Somerville12

VIP Member
but a year ago and bearing in mind their ad income basically dried up... What was their last paid ad!?? So long ago can't remember.

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
These girls are their official moderators on comments on all sjs channels, so they are like their employees (whether they get paid or how much I dont know)
So its like discussing their previous nanny who left back home; the PA who started yoga training and these ex employees didnt even put it all over the comments under sjs videos like the weird girls gang do.. and we talked about it and it was fine...

Also Jonathan keeps mentioning them all the time and their access to comment moderation on all channels includes them into basically everything, because they are the ones deleting our comments on videos
so I think its within the rules on this site? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think no one breached the rules here, we just comment on stuff these girls happily share online for world to see
Some people were talking about their personal lives. And yes this was information that they posted on their public twitter accounts, it’s also irrelevant to the SJs and the girls seemed pretty upset about it. It’s fine to talk about them where relevant but not going into their personal lives. They’re still young and I don’t think they fully understand what Jonathan is doing

• Heart

Chriss71

VIP Member
But they are not like the other minions now they are moderators and are videochatting with him on the regular.
Yes I know, part of the SJ channel but getting upset and reporting anyone who talks about them or address them personally 😔😔

• Wow

ashqim

Chatty Member
I didn't realise we were allowed to have sleepovers in the UK again? Some places are very close to tighter restrictions and the r rate is above 1 again in many areas.

Somerville12

VIP Member
Even if his Accounts were done in Ireland he d have to file them with companies house in the UK by law as their business is the saconne joly brand YouTube et c is operated/ based in the uk. And there's nothing with his or her name at companies house except little squid media. 🤷

Reactions: 6