Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fishsticks

Regarding scumjonny totally vile weirdo lovers content e.g. Deep throat remote etc. When the cold showers vlog went out I was so disgusted I did some digging thinking how Stacey Dooley would react after her Stacey Dooley sleepover at their home and her bringing risk of providing images of his kids... I found out who madevit. Firecracker productions made it. I emailed the producer wi th into and linked the cold showers vlog. She replied saying she would forward my. Email to Stacey. Her agent is Curtis Brown in Drury Lane London . The producers email is Emma.Morgan @ Firecrackerproductions.com. If any tatters would liked to join me in emailing con ends with screen shots evidence etc the behaviour and child protection Tik Tok worries so many of us here have. Especially the 9 plus million views for Emily's deep throat remote. We know Tik Tok won't do anything but Tik Tok very much in the news and child exploitation could interest a producer into an SJ investigation.feel something needs to be done.😤🤦🙍😷😭.
withoutacrystalball cold showers vlog
This made me vom in my mouth multiple times.

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Fathead

VIP Member
There is a dietician YouTuber who also suffered from disordered eating and talks about it quite often - Abbey Sharp. I just recently discovered her, I’m not sure how long she’s been on Youtube. I wonder if it’s worth sending her some of these screenshots, as she often does “reaction” videos and educational like videos. She reviews other YouTubers “what I eat in a day” series with her thoughts and feelings about it. I’d be interested in what she would think about Anna’s latest vlog and her making the comments about BED.

Yes ! She done one for this other you tuber HRH Colleciton who I hate follow because she is so unreal! She basically lives off of martinis and veggie sticks

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s a Twitter bot. Some of the replies are duplicated, and some of the people replying don’t even follow him 🤔
Might have been that he's jumping on a thread that was already going. Some people will then reply to the latest reply rather than the OP.

Ansybanana

Why just take Eduardo to the park? When my kids get invited out like that we make it a day out an all go and have a great time. They really are so odd!!
That’s what I’m thinking all the time! Like how do you choose which kids to take where? Either all should go or none when they’re out with their parents!

• Heart
  • Sad

callmegracie

VIP Member
I don’t recall Alessia ever being seriously ill.
well, not seriously ill but she had a high temperature and you could hear her crying in the video while he filmed himself call the doctors.. (i haven't watched it- just heard from on here..

• Sad
Reactions: 4

ProphecyLost

Chatty Member
I may have wrong info here but while you need to quarrantine going from uk to Ireland, last time i checked you didn't need to quarrantine from Ireland to the UK

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Curious if anyone has been watching to see if their house gets listed for sale? Also in the States you can search any address and it will tell you the houses current value. Does the UK have this? Wondering if the value of their house has gone up or down since they bought it.

Patti

Can someone give me an overview as to what's problematic with the SacconeJolys? Why does everyone hate them?
I used to watch their channel loads but stopped soon around when Eduardo was born. Completely forgot about them until I found this website! I've just watched a few videos and Anna screams bad vibes.

Apologies if this post is annoying, i just wanna be up to date ahaha
I don’t hate them. Just wish a little more respect towards the corona virus issues going on and the contradiction they spout from one month to the next.

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
Wait, the giveaway 'got ruined by grumpy folks of the internet'? I can't remember what happened around that time, does anyone else? I know he's promised to give away a lot of things that never got sent.....

And oh wowwww, is he now asking the Discord girls for their addresses?? That didn't take long, did it...? Another massive line crossed if he did that!
Take s
I have blonde hair on my legs 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
You are lucky

• Haha