Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just look at what happened with Chris Ingham. Those girls were excited to be talking to a family that they admired and Chris took advantage of that. Those girls also didn’t think he would ever do anything like that, just as the Emily’s probably think about Jonathan. People are genuinely concerned about their relationship and just don’t want them to get hurt. We’ve seen it happen before from influencers getting close to fans and talking privately to them.
And Tyson gardener recently... From gardener quad squad

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Kiki3

I don’t know if it’s just me, but Anna’s makeup is looking worse than usual imo. It’s like there is a dullness or something

D1059

Someone looked up the value of their investment in Luxury Promise- apparently it only amounted to 5000 pounds each- so 10 000 total for the two of them- they are not even near the largest share holders in the long list of them. I think Anna will eventually get a job as an ED recovery coach where she can still work remotely by phone and internet lol.
Based on my comments above £10,000 is about right(y)

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
But they are not like the other minions now they are moderators and are videochatting with him on the regular.
My only concern is that 1 of them is still a minor. Once 18 they're fair game as they both choose to put their personal lives online publicly. That's why suggested just calling them "minions".

Jodie11

Does anyone think it's so strange people comment your children are beautiful funny etc if you walked up to someone you didn't know and said that it would be weird you don't know these children

D1059

freely available on this companies house link. I know if says Little Squid media but that where he files his Accounts with for the seconnne jolies. There's no other Accounts on companies house I could find. They are both directors. Accounts filed may 2019. Look at the micro accounts pdf.
total assets for that year £225,625, creditors for battlefield £209,741 so assets were only £18,922 for 2019 accounting period!!!! 😂

And here's the compaNY... To busy busy to complete the website but described as " the production studio behind the Saccone jollies and the friendliest of friends "... I kid you not 😭😡
I would not read to much into these accounts as the only thing Little Squid Media did last as far as I can see was to get involved in the screening of his film. As someone mentioned in this thread later on, they also have a company in Ireland which files last September. These accounts would probably show their true financial position, but to obtain a copy of these accounts cost €6, which i am to tight to pay lol.
Screenshot_2020-08-02-06-38-29_kindlephoto-54153910.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Jassieau

I don't think Jonathan has bad intentions ( I am not defending him, i do think he's a creep and exploits his children and his wife) But i don't think he's creeping on to young girls. He is just trying to grow the Saccones brand and do anything he can to keep it relevant, since he has a lot of adoring fans he has to keep it alive and do anything he can to keep engagement up. I am sure that this chat is in the background while he's playing the latest game. or whatever. He is grasping at straws, his views are down, I'm surprised he gave up on his channel though. Anna's channel is so weird, she started off strong but no one gives a shit about baking with kids, really?
I do think Discord is gross and has to be shut down, and Jonathan shouldn't promote it. He's desperate. So is Anna, they know that it's all downhill from here. They should focus more on themselves and their interactions, a few months ago when they were in the videos mostly them bantering about crap they got a lot of good feedback.

Am i wrong? but i thought YT was de-monitizing videos with children in them, yet these two are still making them-- what happened to that rule?

bubblebuttt

Are they moving house again??!! I don't watch them anymore but peep at this thread sometimes, as if they're planning on moving again after spending months getting that house the way they wanted it!!

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I may have wrong info here but while you need to quarrantine going from uk to Ireland, last time i checked you didn't need to quarrantine from Ireland to the UK
Probably because Ireland is a bit better controlled than the UK is. Looking at the worldometer coronavirus counts, Ireland has very few daily cases at the moment.

Browniesbxo

I've always had creepy vibes from Jonathan.
Didn't he once said he wanted a threesome with Anna ans E1? And that he fancies hair in a ponytail, cue E1 wearing ponytails the entire time?
He knows perfectly well what he's doing and I do believe he doesn't have good intentions.
This Discord server is just further proof.
It's heartbreaking for his kids and even for these delusional teenage girls. I hope they'll come to their senses and I mainly hope he or another perv on the internet doesn't harm them. This is all kinds of messed up 😣
Makes you wonder where their parents are. But a quick look on some of their social media profiles show that it's mainly girls who are feeling alone, sad, and are in need of a good real support system.
Ugh, this really makes me depressed 😔
Wtf????????? Is this real? If so why the hell did no one pick up on it and report him