SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting Jonos really getting on with tidying up the yard (goodbye dead plants) and now touching up with kitchen paint. Wonder if they are thinking about selling the house. Also hi Anna, on your phone again in Jonos IG ๐Ÿ‘‹
Didnt someone mentioned the bad paint job around cooking area here recently? ๐Ÿ˜ hi sjs, you are welcome ๐Ÿ–

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those paper bag shorts are fashionable at the moment. You need a pair of big knickers to make them look ok. I noticed he was disposing of the dead tree evidence. Trees in restricted pots do not do very well. There is not enough soil for the roots to become established and get enough water. They need to be planted in the ground and well watered. I think theyโ€™re an expensive con by posh garden centres aimed at clueless people like the Saccone Jolys

I find it interesting Jonos really getting on with tidying up the yard (goodbye dead plants) and now touching up with kitchen paint. Wonder if they are thinking about selling the house. Also hi Anna, on your phone again in Jonos IG ๐Ÿ‘‹
He is also finally finishing the utility area ๐Ÿค”

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Those paper bag shorts are fashionable at the moment. You need a pair of big knickers to make them look ok. I noticed he was disposing of the dead tree evidence. Trees in restricted pots do not do very well. There is not enough soil for the roots to become established and get enough water. They need to be planted in the ground and well watered. I think theyโ€™re an expensive con by posh garden centres aimed at clueless people like the Saccone Jolys

He is also finally finishing the utility area ๐Ÿค”
And people have told him that again and again in the comments, but he refuses to listen because he knows best.......

Reactions: 10
Great that heโ€™s finally getting round to finishing these little jobs, hopefully itโ€™s done properly this time! Those bushes in the garden really were a waste.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Great that heโ€™s finally getting round to finishing these little jobs, hopefully itโ€™s done properly this time! Those bushes in the garden really were a waste.
Ummm...... It's Jonathan , so he will cut corners and get bored half way ....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bad time to sell a house, market is down and people are having difficulty getting mortgages

Reactions: 5
He took up the original flooring, that would put me off the house before we get to the monstrosity of his "renovation"

Reactions: 11
He took up the original flooring, that would put me off the house before we get to the monstrosity of his "renovation"
When viewing the property I'd want to know why there are so many cameras in the house. I hope whoever comes to view it will figure out who they are and watch the 'renovation' vlogs and drop their bid as soon as they see what he's done to the place.

Even with the title change, and not having uploads for 3 days, the vlog posted on the 30th only has 95k views. Ouch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"How funny that i always say Andrea is very similar to Emilia, as is Eduardo to Alessia and then the little fella's first bad word is the exact same as Emilia's!! hahaha

And about the videos and the vlogs and so on.. if you like us as a family, they you will like what we put out.. i will aim to try and keep it to the same type but from time to time i need to be able to put out different types too.. some weeks we might need more time off and some weeks we might not but if we are to be here for the long run then we need to find a good routine that works for us all! "

So.. you've been keeping Andrea indoors for months now, with the exception of Sunday walks and the few times the nanny has taken him out -- where did he get this 'bad word' from?

And also.. cry me a river, Jonathan. You can put out differen types of videos all you like, if people don't like it then they don't like it. And clearly, a lot of people do not appreciate the 'challenge' videos you've been putting out lately, eventhough they still like you as a family. Telling people they should like something just because it's you putting it out is beyond ridiculous.

Your views are low and you get lots of complaints. Surely your conclusion should be, hey, maybe I shouldn't post challenge videos on this channel? But no, of course not, it's always someone else's fault when things don't go the way you've planned it. What a surprise!

The videos have been longer, and someone commented on that. Jonathan's reply ' Yea pretty much! The watch minutes have gone up not down ๐Ÿคฃ '. Because that's what's important, too, if you want to keep being monetised.

A slightly more mature commenter with a picture where she's clearly in her bra (you can only see the top of the bra and the straps in the picture);
" Do I make top ten?! "
Jonathan:
" You make the top everything ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ "

Pass me the sick bucket please!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
"How funny that i always say Andrea is very similar to Emilia, as is Eduardo to Alessia and then the little fella's first bad word is the exact same as Emilia's!! hahaha

And about the videos and the vlogs and so on.. if you like us as a family, they you will like what we put out.. i will aim to try and keep it to the same type but from time to time i need to be able to put out different types too.. some weeks we might need more time off and some weeks we might not but if we are to be here for the long run then we need to find a good routine that works for us all! "

So.. you've been keeping Andrea indoors for months now, with the exception of Sunday walks and the few times the nanny has taken him out -- where did he get this 'bad word' from?

And also.. cry me a river, Jonathan. You can put out differen types of videos all you like, if people don't like it then they don't like it. And clearly, a lot of people do not appreciate the 'challenge' videos you've been putting out lately, eventhough they still like you as a family. Telling people they should like something just because it's you putting it out is beyond ridiculous.

Your views are low and you get lots of complaints. Surely your conclusion should be, hey, maybe I shouldn't post challenge videos on this channel? But no, of course not, it's always someone else's fault when things don't go the way you've planned it. What a surprise!

The videos have been longer, and someone commented on that. Jonathan's reply ' Yea pretty much! The watch minutes have gone up not down ๐Ÿคฃ '. Because that's what's important, too, if you want to keep being monetised.

A slightly more mature commenter with a picture where she's clearly in her bra (you can only see the top of the bra and the straps in the picture);
" Do I make top ten?! "
Jonathan:

In the reaction video to Emilia moments, several people commented on how cute Emilia was when she said a bad word. Duh, hello desperate Jonathan! It wouldn't suprise me that he deliberately coached Andrea to say a bad word for the vlog.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Wow! Can we all please appreciate the fact that Anna went out with two of her kids on her own as it seems in the new video? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow! Can we all please appreciate the fact that Anna went out with two of her kids on her own as it seems in the new video? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Perhaps they are starting to wean off relying on the nanny that they might not be able to afford in the future! ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
lol she did it because Jono probably told her she needs to do it for the vlogs so they make better content. Also his little rant in the car about not being able to get the house renovations done because "5 days a week of vlogging" just got too much for him and how he likes the new schedule so much better as he has time to do the little jobs around the house. Is he for real? We all have to work for a living- why does he think that he can get away with not even putting in full time work 5 days a week and then having to manage household chores and family time around a full time job? And the way he says it like he expects everyone just to feel sorry for him and say oh it's ok you need a break and we appreciate all you do for us, Anna and the kids need you...I mean we all have families and commitments, things we need to do but have to get put on the back burner due to actual lack of time.

These two are going to struggle when reality hits them that they can't get away with the minimum amount of work anymore and people start calling them out on this

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Interesting comment from Jonathan on tonight's blog

Screenshot_2020-08-02-20-33-19_kindlephoto-48745403.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
There is a dietician YouTuber who also suffered from disordered eating and talks about it quite often - Abbey Sharp. I just recently discovered her, Iโ€™m not sure how long sheโ€™s been on Youtube. I wonder if itโ€™s worth sending her some of these screenshots, as she often does โ€œreactionโ€ videos and educational like videos. She reviews other YouTubers โ€œwhat I eat in a dayโ€ series with her thoughts and feelings about it. Iโ€™d be interested in what she would think about Annaโ€™s latest vlog and her making the comments about BED.

Yes ! She done one for this other you tuber HRH Colleciton who I hate follow because she is so unreal! She basically lives off of martinis and veggie sticks

Reactions: 5

" Do I make top ten?! "
Jonathan:

???? What was Andrea's swear word? ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.