SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 199329
I mean... there is photographic evidence that she looked in the mirror just that morning..... the shorts are terrible, and do nothing for her. They look like pyjamas! You can see her underwear and her tucked in shirt... it’s a really bad look 😂 How could she look at that and think it looks ok? And why would her husband not say anything about her underwear showing, they were out in public? I think this is proof in itself that they are very removed from reality.
A small part of me feels a bit bad for ripping her to shreds over this outfit, but she took a photo of it and posted it for people to comment on, so 🤷‍♀️
(and can we please all move on from talking about the ER’s... it’s boring. They are obsessed young people... it’s the SJ forum... not the ER one)!
She sees herself in the mirror, right? I was shocked that she actually wore this out with her kids to the park. She has been donning on trashy outfits recently. It's as if she taunts people to comment on her clothes and appearance so that she can flaunt her body positivity posts again. And why all the boobsy outfits? And all reference to her boobs? It's disgusting!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
View attachment 199329
I mean... there is photographic evidence that she looked in the mirror just that morning..... the shorts are terrible, and do nothing for her. They look like pyjamas! You can see her underwear and her tucked in shirt... it’s a really bad look 😂 How could she look at that and think it looks ok? And why would her husband not say anything about her underwear showing, they were out in public? I think this is proof in itself that they are very removed from reality.
A small part of me feels a bit bad for ripping her to shreds over this outfit, but she took a photo of it and posted it for people to comment on, so 🤷‍♀️
(and can we please all move on from talking about the ER’s... it’s boring. They are obsessed young people... it’s the SJ forum... not the ER one)!
As someone who was a “stylist” she should know better than wearing white knickers under those shorts, she needs some nude one. Also as a stylist she has got to stop wearing shorts to her boobs, she has said herself she has a short torso and the ultra high waist makes her look really odd. She is trying to where stuff that doesn’t fit her body type, she could really use with a shopping trip to an ACTUAL shop where she can try stuff on, maybe go to Harrods where they will help her pick items for her body type.
I love that she went on a big rant about filters and how we shouldn’t use them and she won’t be using them, then proceeds to continue using them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isnt it really sad how the SJ's stay quiet and dont support any of there "acquaintances " who have received some negativity from the many angry/upset fans !!!, for instance, the friend who came to "cut their hair" without the correct face covering!!! Where was the support from A&J????? Ohh a few 🤣🤣🤣🤣 from Anal that's all, now seeing the group of fans who felt upset by being talked about on tattle , where are A&J with there support 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️????? More proff they care about NO ONE!!!!😡😡
Yeah, they really don't care at all! Anna even went on to post a pic on insta and tagged the hairdresser, causing so much hate on that woman's page. Why would they even care to defend these minion girls? Then again, it's really their choice why they anchored themselves to such an insensitive and fame-whoring couple.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
View attachment 199329
She seems to believe that the photoshopped version is the real her. I saw her wearing this on Joan’s insta and she looked a hell of a lot wider in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
freely available on this companies house link. I know if says Little Squid media but that where he files his Accounts with for the seconnne jolies. There's no other Accounts on companies house I could find. They are both directors. Accounts filed may 2019. Look at the micro accounts pdf.
total assets for that year £225,625, creditors for battlefield £209,741 so assets were only £18,922 for 2019 accounting period!!!! 😂

And here's the compaNY... To busy busy to complete the website but described as " the production studio behind the Saccone jollies and the friendliest of friends "... I kid you not 😭😡
I would not read to much into these accounts as the only thing Little Squid Media did last as far as I can see was to get involved in the screening of his film. As someone mentioned in this thread later on, they also have a company in Ireland which files last September. These accounts would probably show their true financial position, but to obtain a copy of these accounts cost €6, which i am to tight to pay lol.
Screenshot_2020-08-02-06-38-29_kindlephoto-54153910.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Are they still investors in sabrinas business? I’ve noticed LP has been getting some big influencer shout outs, Molly Mae from Love Island was one of them, Sabrina reposted it about 5 times 😂

Reactions: 1
So in annals insta stories, joliar is seen driving a load of dead trees in pots down the bank to their final testing place, that’s some expensive compost heap they have 😳🙄
She seems to believe that the photoshopped version is the real her. I saw her wearing this on Joan’s insta and she looked a hell of a lot wider in it.
20200801_122652.jpg
20200801_155216.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn't he say he got 'a good deal' on those bushes? Clearly not if you're not watering or planting them, and let them die like that. What a waste. Such a useless idiot.

Yes!! The VIMs. ;)
What about DIMS ? Desperately important people ?

What about DIMS ? Desperately important people ?
I meant desperately important minions, aka, the DIMs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we should just stick with 'video pals' that's what they call themselves and that's what they are.. I dont think we should add more importance to their egos with 'VIP' or something as their own nickname.. they already think they are more than others and will take the VIP status to heart like every think we say here and I'm worried it might do more damage to them in the end..

Reactions: 9
As someone who was a “stylist” she should know better than wearing white knickers under those shorts, she needs some nude one. Also as a stylist she has got to stop wearing shorts to her boobs, she has said herself she has a short torso and the ultra high waist makes her look really odd. She is trying to where stuff that doesn’t fit her body type, she could really use with a shopping trip to an ACTUAL shop where she can try stuff on, maybe go to Harrods where they will help her pick items for her body type.
I love that she went on a big rant about filters and how we shouldn’t use them and she won’t be using them, then proceeds to continue using them 🤣
I find it very hard to believe she was ever a Stylist considering how clueless she is about her clothing. Her clothing choices are dreadful and don't suit her one bit!
She probably just did a course from Groupon 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing suspicious about going from 4-30 (averaging maybe 12) replies to a tweet to OVER 600!
Screenshot_20200802_214649.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And all revealing their age!! Its mostly teens or very young women raging from 12 to 21... so much for mostly having an adult audience!!

Makes me worry what he promised them girls for replying to the tweet on some private chat or something

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
In what reality does a grown woman look in the mirror and not see every thing she wears on her lower half is either strangling her crotch or accentuating it???
She is 31, and wearing what looks like granny bloomers,,cycle shorts would be far far better than these, I am over fifty and would never look at these shorts with an idea to buy, never mind wear

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder if it’s a Twitter bot. Some of the replies are duplicated, and some of the people replying don’t even follow him 🤔
Might have been that he's jumping on a thread that was already going. Some people will then reply to the latest reply rather than the OP.

Reactions: 5
I find it interesting Jonos really getting on with tidying up the yard (goodbye dead plants) and now touching up with kitchen paint. Wonder if they are thinking about selling the house. Also hi Anna, on your phone again in Jonos IG 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.