SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trump says he's gonna ban TikTok in the US as early as today :LOL: If that happens, it'll wipe out a lot of Jonathan's audience overnight and Boris could well follow suit in the UK in solidarity with the push-back against China & Chinese-owned companies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s weird that you can still buy them they launched them 2 weeks before Christmas and then kept them for sale 8 months after Christmas 🤣
This is one of her tops that she was supposedly coming out with but you can see the date of that post was April 2019 and she said she was working on it for months and months, but in the Christmas video they said it had been several years. I guess that can’t keep their lies straight.
Also this top is a bore-fest it’s shocking that she would consider herself a designer coming up with this 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I understand how the Emily Roses must feel but no one has looked into their private lives. They’ve chosen to associate with Jonathan and have public social media accounts, where all of the information on here has come from. No one has done any digging, only looked at their public twitter profiles. Versus Emilia who is being sexualised by paedophiles for videos she has no control over. Though I agree we should stop talking about their personal lives on here, they are young and not realising their mistakes just yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s weird that you can still buy them they launched them 2 weeks before Christmas and then kept them for sale 8 months after Christmas 🤣
This is one of her tops that she was supposedly coming out with but you can see the date of that post was April 2019 and she said she was working on it for months and months, but in the Christmas video they said it had been several years. I guess that can’t keep their lies straight.
Also this top is a bore-fest it’s shocking that she would consider herself a designer coming up with this 🤣
Youtubers I've noticed often say they've spent "years and years" on a project even if it only has been a year or several months, makes their viewers think they've put a whole lot of effort into whatever crap is being sold, and some people buy into it, increasing their sales

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Emilies voluntary put themselves involved and associated with sjs, even before being made mods their replied to other ppls comments on 'sjs behalf' , so they are sort of part of sjs, especially now when being made mods and have access to control other ppl comments...

So they think they can comment on what others ppl say about sjs, but we cant comment on what they say? 🤦‍♀️ They put themselves there and been bragging about it posting screenshots of private chats with Jonathan...

I dont understand how jono didnt seen it.. they all will be publically competing about who has more interaction with jono and they do, how long until one expose that she met jono in 121 just to feel more than others 😉

I actually think the Emilyroses are putting more vulnerable and younger fans in danger when they might try to compete with them about Jono's attention & leader board etc...

On the other hand I'm glad they keep mentioning tattle, maybe more fans will read it and see the truth about sjs 👍

Edit to add - hey Jono how bad is it when your die hard fans get more attention than your actual family and vlogs 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Emilies voluntary put themselves involved and associated with sjs, even before being made mods their replied to other ppls comments on 'sjs behalf' , so they are sort of part of sjs, especially now when being made mods and have access to control other ppl comments...

So they think they can comment on what others ppl say about sjs, but we cant comment on what they say? 🤦‍♀️ They put themselves there and been bragging about it posting screenshots of private chats with Jonathan...

I dont understand how jono didnt seen it.. they all will be publically competing about who has more interaction with jono and they do, how long until one expose that she met jono in 121 just to feel more than others 😉

I actually think the Emilyroses are putting more vulnerable and younger fans in danger when they might try to compete with them about Jono's attention & leader board etc...

On the other hand I'm glad they keep mentioning tattle, maybe more fans will read it and see the truth about sjs 👍
Nobody is digging into their personal lives. They are over reacting & playing the victim. Enjoying the drama. Typical of their snowflake generation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have to be honest, I do feel a bit uneasy discussing those group of girls.
I think the discord chats are wrong and I don’t like how he talks to them, but to single their group out and discuss them by name doesn’t feel right to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have to be honest, I do feel a bit uneasy discussing those group of girls.
I think the discord chats are wrong and I don’t like how he talks to them, but to single their group out and discuss them by name doesn’t feel right to me.
They made their group themselves and then keep on showing that they are something more than others... one thing is to start community other is to brag and share about private chats with jono all over the social media so others can see and be jealous and asking to be part of it (that's my personal opinion of course)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Emily’s moderate comments on the vlogs, they stop people saying their opinions. This is just us saying our opinion where we can say it, since it’d be deleted by one of them if it was on YouTube..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They made their group themselves and then keep on showing that they are something more than others... one thing is to start community other is to brag and share about private chats with jono all over the social media so others can see and be jealous and asking to be part of it (that's my personal opinion of course)
I see where you’re coming from, but they are also young. I think it’s very easy to be manipulated by a “celebrity” and I don’t think they realize the implications(if there are any) until years later.
When I was 18/19 I spoke with older guys and didn’t realize until now(mid twenties) how gross they were

I hope I don’t sound like I’m policing or anything, it just doesn’t sit right with me that’s all

I'm only a lurker here, but it's just occurred to me that all this public attention from Jonathan has probably exposed the Emilys to a much darker portion of their audience, if you catch my drift. Who knows what kind of creeps are now on the girls' personal profiles gathering their info. This is a huge concern in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I see where you’re coming from, but they are also young. I think it’s very easy to be manipulated by a “celebrity” and I don’t think they realize the implications(if there are any) until years later.
When I was 18/19 I spoke with older guys and didn’t realize until now(mid twenties) how gross they were

I hope I don’t sound like I’m policing or anything, it just doesn’t sit right with me that’s all
Oh no my comments weren't about them talking to him! I completely agree, lots of women (whatever the age) being groomed

I just dont think this particular emilyroses are ones of the 'victims' .. and that's what it makes even more dangerous in my eyes... they know what they doing they want their 15 mins of fame, if they wouldnt they wouldnt be commenting about everything on tattle publically ALL THE TIME ..

NB: hi jono & Anna how does it feel being so boring and dull that we are discussing your mods more than your channel 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The Emily’s moderate comments on the vlogs, they stop people saying their opinions. This is just us saying our opinion where we can say it, since it’d be deleted by one of them if it was on YouTube..
Nobody is looking into their private lives. Yes, I checked their Twitter account, and the first post said something about her personal situation, but she posted that for the whole world to see. I did not do any digging.

And referring to them as 'the Discord girls' or 'video pals' or 'The EmilyRoses' is because they call themselves that. I think one of them has 'Emily Rose of the Emily Roses' as her tagline. They are all very vocal in the comments, and on Twitter. And they are still very young, especially that one picture they posted of their first chat with Jonathan. Two girls did not look older than 12. If she does not think that's worrying, then there's no helping her, until it's too late and it all ended in tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nobody goes "digging" for any info , everything mentioned here is freely available on there twitter accounts !! Not talking about the girly gang is like avoiding the subject that have a nanny!! Through there own (and mr pervy dudes) doing they have brought themselves into the spotlight so are going to be in the discussions, they are now 100% part of the SJ empire and ultimately going to be part of the sinking SJ ship which is coming!!!
Sorry Emily roses and the gang YOU opened yourself to being talked about when YOU chose to share everything YOU do on twitter , if you dont want it discussed anywhere then dont share it on an 'open' forum!!!!😠😠
Just think how their poor kids will feel knowing their parents shared their whole childhood for anyone and everyone, where have they given permission for this?? Especially Emilia who's pictures are being used for perverts to pleasure themselves over!!!! Hey you feel violated just think how violated there children will feel!!!!!😡😡😡
Tattle life discussions are made up of those who are not able to comment on the SJ vlogs due to being immediately deleted for sharing their opinions, and comments removed by them and now by you, guess what ... life dont work like that, its not all joy and happiness, you cant just pick the good things to happen and delete the things you dont like!! 😔😔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wish Anna would stop with those frumpy granny diaper shorts. They look absolutely horrible on her. She really needs a proper stylist to chose clothes that fit her body shape..

Reactions: 14
Nobody goes "digging" for any info , everything mentioned here is freely available on there twitter accounts !! Not talking about the girly gang is like avoiding the subject that have a nanny!! Through there own (and mr pervy dudes) doing they have brought themselves into the spotlight so are going to be in the discussions, they are now 100% part of the SJ empire and ultimately going to be part of the sinking SJ ship which is coming!!!
Sorry Emily roses and the gang YOU opened yourself to being talked about when YOU chose to share everything YOU do on twitter , if you dont want it discussed anywhere then dont share it on an 'open' forum!!!!😠😠
Just think how their poor kids will feel knowing their parents shared their whole childhood for anyone and everyone, where have they given permission for this?? Especially Emilia who's pictures are being used for perverts to pleasure themselves over!!!! Hey you feel violated just think how violated there children will feel!!!!!😡😡😡
Tattle life discussions are made up of those who are not able to comment on the SJ vlogs due to being immediately deleted for sharing their opinions, and comments removed by them and now by you, guess what ... life dont work like that, its not all joy and happiness, you cant just pick the good things to happen and delete the things you dont like!! 😔😔

Agree!!! They are so vocal about us making their life HELL; but they are OK with all the sexual weirdo comments about Emilia??

I made one comment about 'sexy' stretch on her video and emily goes livid.. imagine the 1000s perv comments (Nd the actual use of her) about Emilia, but that's ok and those videos are 'hilarious' ??!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When did someone mention the girls past?
I mentioned something about her personal life, which she Tweeted about and was the first thing I read on her Twitter that day. It showed that she is vulnerable and may be looking at the SJs as a surrogate family.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.