SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't believe my eye/ears seeing /hearing Anna being on the trampoline with her kids.
Did they have to fire their nanny because of money issues? What in the world happen that she not only invested time at the park but also on the trampoline with her own children?
But maybe she only did it for the Instagram clip and then went back inside

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nobody is digging into their personal lives. They are over reacting & playing the victim. Enjoying the drama. Typical of their snowflake generation.
I have to say, I don’t enjoy the generalisation of my generation. I am the same age as one of the Emily’s and lots of other people on this forum are around the same age, bad eggs in every bunch and unfortunately they represent the bad eggs that are our age - but we’re not all snowflakes! Just like not all forty year old men are perverts, even if Jonathan clearly is!

Reactions: 23
and for the first few months she deleted everyones comments who said he was ginger- even if they were nice comments! :LOL:
Oh my god I forgot about that!!! How deranged can you be to feel the need to delete any comments suggesting he had red hair!!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god I forgot about that!!! How deranged can you be to feel the need to delete any comments suggesting he had red hair!!! 🤪
Even if he wasn’t a redhead and people said he was, it’s not offensive to have ginger hair. She’s such a ridiculous mother. What did she expect after marrying an Irishman?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why not just leave their actual names out of our discussions? I agree that they are relevant to the broader conversation about Jonathan being an inappropriate creep but they seem to be loving the attention they're getting so let's not feed their egos. We've always referred to the Sjs fans as minions so they can just be the minions.
They actually made the little cult based on their names.. not all minions are on it, they separated themselves from others and use their names to make sure people know who they are

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How lovely trashAnna not only wore a see though top to her childs dance class in the park this morning but she also wore see through shorts as well!!! 🤢 Trailer park queen alert!!! I can imagine the other parents wondering if she just climbed down off the pole before she came to the park!

Screenshot_20200801-121358_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200801-121425_Instagram.jpg

Also notice where the top of her butt is verses the top of the shorts a mile higher! Good lord she's taking high waisted to a new level!!!😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi All,

Please only discuss fans in relation to the Saccone Jolys, if their content mentions them, shouts them out or includes them.

This is for everyone's benefit :)
These girls are their official moderators on comments on all sjs channels, so they are like their employees (whether they get paid or how much I dont know)
So its like discussing their previous nanny who left back home; the PA who started yoga training and these ex employees didnt even put it all over the comments under sjs videos like the weird girls gang do.. and we talked about it and it was fine...

Also Jonathan keeps mentioning them all the time and their access to comment moderation on all channels includes them into basically everything, because they are the ones deleting our comments on videos
so I think its within the rules on this site? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think no one breached the rules here, we just comment on stuff these girls happily share online for world to see

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why not just leave their actual names out of our discussions? I agree that they are relevant to the broader conversation about Jonathan being an inappropriate creep but they seem to be loving the attention they're getting so let's not feed their egos. We've always referred to the Sjs fans as minions so they can just be the minions.
Yep agreed, the SJ minions is not singleing any one person out😁😁😁

Reactions: 5
You can tell she’s never been on the trampoline before when she says “I will possibly pee my pants by doing this but YOLO”. If she had been on the woman many times before she would say something like “I always pee my pants when I jump” because we all know how much she loves to quantify things.

She needs to get her bra fitted properly. She thinks she has cleavage but really it’s just double boob!

3FD0795C-A115-46C7-B325-AEF68CF29730.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Completely agree! These drama queens act as if they are celebrities when they really are just J&A's minions. One of them even threatened to leave twitter, but no one really cared. She ate her words and came back😄 I don't think J would actually love the fact that his minions have gotten more attention since their lives have become so irrelevant.🤦‍♀️
Isnt it really sad how the SJ's stay quiet and dont support any of there "acquaintances " who have received some negativity from the many angry/upset fans !!!, for instance, the friend who came to "cut their hair" without the correct face covering!!! Where was the support from A&J????? Ohh a few 🤣🤣🤣🤣 from Anal that's all, now seeing the group of fans who felt upset by being talked about on tattle , where are A&J with there support 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️????? More proff they care about NO ONE!!!!😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
These girls are their official moderators on comments on all sjs channels, so they are like their employees (whether they get paid or how much I dont know)
So its like discussing their previous nanny who left back home; the PA who started yoga training and these ex employees didnt even put it all over the comments under sjs videos like the weird girls gang do.. and we talked about it and it was fine...

Also Jonathan keeps mentioning them all the time and their access to comment moderation on all channels includes them into basically everything, because they are the ones deleting our comments on videos
so I think its within the rules on this site? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think no one breached the rules here, we just comment on stuff these girls happily share online for world to see
Some people were talking about their personal lives. And yes this was information that they posted on their public twitter accounts, it’s also irrelevant to the SJs and the girls seemed pretty upset about it. It’s fine to talk about them where relevant but not going into their personal lives. They’re still young and I don’t think they fully understand what Jonathan is doing

• Heart
How lovely trashAnna not only wore a see though top to her childs dance class in the park this morning but she also wore see through shorts as well!!! 🤢 Trailer park queen alert!!! I can imagine the other parents wondering if she just climbed down off the pole before she came to the park!

View attachment 198882

View attachment 198884
Also notice where the top of her butt is verses the top of the shorts a mile higher! Good lord she's taking high waisted to a new level!!!😳
I was just going to say how high waisted are those shorts. Right up under her boobs by the look of it. 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
But they are not like the other minions now they are moderators and are videochatting with him on the regular.
Yes I know, part of the SJ channel but getting upset and reporting anyone who talks about them or address them personally 😔😔

• Wow

View attachment 198882

View attachment 198884
I think she likes to wear her shorts like Simon Cowell wears his trousers. They seem to get higher and higher each time she wears them. I won't be surprised if next time they're over her head!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But they are not like the other minions now they are moderators and are videochatting with him on the regular.
My only concern is that 1 of them is still a minor. Once 18 they're fair game as they both choose to put their personal lives online publicly. That's why suggested just calling them "minions".

Reactions: 4
You can tell she’s never been on the trampoline before when she says “I will possibly pee my pants by doing this but YOLO”. If she had been on the woman many times before she would say something like “I always pee my pants when I jump” because we all know how much she loves to quantify things.

She needs to get her bra fitted properly. She thinks she has cleavage but really it’s just double boob!

View attachment 198905
Is she wearing a turquoise bra underneath her white top? Classy. Hope she wore the coordinating hair tie on her wrist 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think those girls (and everyone) needs to realize that if you put something out on the internet publicly it's fair game. If you don't want people discussing it, you shouldn't be posting publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As the fans who have been discussed here are very young and vulnerable then I agree with the moderator commenting before.. they obviously take the comments as bullying and it can have very bad consequences. I don’t know how it is in UK, but where I live many many young people have even committed suicide over online bullying so I think we can not take this so lightly that “they put it outhere themselves”. They are young and clearly smitten by Jonathan, they love them and love is blind - we can just hope and pray that they will see their true colors and when they do then we can welcome them in this community with open arms.

just to clarify - I don’t think they are suicidal, but the comments can play with their mental health in so many ways..

Surely they are not like the other minions. These girls have become the more special minions of J&A, who are constantly at their beck and call, made to moderate their channels at no pay! And they worship J&A's content, saying that they are proud of their hard work. Seriously! Do these girls not have a life? J&A don't care for you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.