SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories today A1and A2 are eating ice creams (as well as chocolate biscuits?). A2 eats from the bottom then A1 does it and she says to her ‘if you do it you’re just going to troll yourself, you do realise that?’

What does ‘troll’ mean in Anna’s world?
Troll: to make life difficult - definition by Anna Saccone

So by Anna’s definition when they go on about people trolling them it just means we’re making their life more challenging because we point out the truth?

She also complains that Andrea wants a wipe (first of all just use a bleeping face cloth to wipe the kids hands and faces down. Far less waste!! 4 kids, 3 meals a day, 7 days a week. That’s 84 wipes per week going to landfill just for clean up after meals) and mocks him that he doesn’t understand that it doesn’t make sense to give him a wipe if he’s just going to get messy again. 🤦‍♀️ So she doesn’t wipe her mouth in between bites or if she gets food on her hands when she’s having dinner especially when out at a restaurant? What a SLOB! Your kid wants to be clean, it’s good hygiene just let him clean himself if he wants to!
Haha I do that....only because my daughter asks for her hand to be clean and in the meantime her ice creams melted which causes a major tantrum

Why does she shout at them instead of just talking at a normal volume?

Reactions: 5
I find it concerning how someone who's been earning his living on social media has so little knowledge of data protection. In his last vlog he showed screenshots of the votes, you can see their faces, Instagram handles PLUS sometimes even their full names. Many of them look underage and I'm pretty sure none of them has agreed to be used for his profit.

I remember when he did that horrible music competition called SJFamFactor back at the old house (I loved it, it was a beautiful mess, and I'm not talking about the competitors here) and he filmed the street next to their house, on a rainy day nonetheless, to get a backdrop (yeah, makes no sense, I know) for his video. He showed ALL of the licence plates of the passing cars, sometimes you could even see people's faces. Despite their hometown having a beautiful scenery (and probably some sunny weather on occasion), in typical Jonathan manner, he was SO lazy that he only walked about 50m from their house and used the street and their rented house as the backdrop! He could've avoided all of this by turning the camera around slightly and film the field, but for some reason, filming passing cars and invading people's (including their own) privacy randomly for a music competition felt like the right thing to do to him.

(screenshots blurred by me)

View attachment 197743View attachment 197744
the pic of him reminds me of peter kays video.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Wait, the giveaway 'got ruined by grumpy folks of the internet'? I can't remember what happened around that time, does anyone else? I know he's promised to give away a lot of things that never got sent.....

And oh wowwww, is he now asking the Discord girls for their addresses?? That didn't take long, did it...? Another massive line crossed if he did that!
Take s
I have blonde hair on my legs 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
You are lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at the YouTube ad revenue graph on this site!!!😮😮😄😄
From what I have read on Twitter, they will be at the lower end of the ad revenue scale, as all the YouTuber's are complaining about there CPM dropping.

Result tattle bastards and child protectors..!!!! I think he s removed the deep throat remote Tik Tok with 9 million views and the one with E with half naked torso blowing up a balloon which had 2.4 million views... Shouldn't have taken us talking about it in here and getting really annoyed and disgusted for him to remove them!!!
They are both still there🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
So that wont even cover the school fees let alone mortgage, nanny ,cleaner, dog walkers, car repayments, her fanny waxing hair et c ... Let alone basic household bills!!! He must deep down be quietly crapping himself!!! Hence desperation!!! Loads of negative comments from his older long time subscribers on the latest video... He should be trying to keep their loyalty... They have been his bread and butter not these newbies who won't follow for ten yrs like the older ones have. Idiot ... Downfall totally of his own making.

Reactions: 13
So that wont even cover the school fees let alone mortgage, nanny ,cleaner, dog walkers, car repayments, her fanny waxing hair et c ... Let alone basic household bills!!! He must deep down be quietly crapping himself!!! Hence desperation!!! Loads of negative comments from his older long time subscribers on the latest video... He should be trying to keep their loyalty... They have been his bread and butter not these newbies who won't follow for ten yrs like the older ones have. Idiot ... Downfall totally of his own making.
You have to remember that they are share holders in there mates (Sabrina Sadiq) firm Luxury Promise. So they do still have some investments. But I will check next week to see if he still holds these shares, as Luxury Promise normally publish a confirmation statement in August.

Screenshot_20200731-205824_kindlephoto-173133112.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I didn't know that!! How come we never see them promoting or using these luxury hand bags... Even on the only day she goes out date night!!!!. Aff linking their stuff??? Get the SJ discord girls gang buying them !!

I didn't know that!! How come we never see them promoting or yding... Aff linking their stuff???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn't know that!! How come we never see them promoting or using these luxury hand bags... Even on the only day she goes out date night!!!!. Aff linking their stuff??? Get the SJ discord girls gang buying them !!
Anna did do a give away about a year ago. I think Anna was give two fancy ruchsacks. One she kept, and the other someone won 🥳

but a year ago and bearing in mind their ad income basically dried up... What was their last paid ad!?? So long ago can't remember.

Reactions: 7
He did an ad for "hello fresh" on tiktok a couple of weeks ago.I did tweet hello fresh, but I did not get a reply.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
On the internet, Luxury Promise is worth £423,000, and I believe there share of the company is 2.21%

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone looked up the value of their investment in Luxury Promise- apparently it only amounted to 5000 pounds each- so 10 000 total for the two of them- they are not even near the largest share holders in the long list of them. I think Anna will eventually get a job as an ED recovery coach where she can still work remotely by phone and internet lol.

• Sick
Someone looked up the value of their investment in Luxury Promise- apparently it only amounted to 5000 pounds each- so 10 000 total for the two of them- they are not even near the largest share holders in the long list of them. I think Anna will eventually get a job as an ED recovery coach where she can still work remotely by phone and internet lol.
Based on my comments above £10,000 is about right(y)

Reactions: 4
Skanky Jonny has been using an old Twitter to converse with his 20 hrs younger SJ / emilyroses girl gang. pathetic.
whatcha hiding jonnyshining.????. This is the one you 've linked on your linktree page... and the one you usually use!!!😁
hi girls 🙋... Got nothing better to do than talk to a 40 yr old man who talk to very young girls after his wife goes to bed at 7.30 every night!!! and thinks it's ok to punish his kids for yrs with cold showers???

Last edited:
  • Sad
oh my god you 're right😂😷 didn't read it closely enough... But that is Even more tragic.. Girls get a bloody life...get away from that creepy man spend time with girls yr age WITHOUT him😫

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.