Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is. And then Jonathan trying to come across all professional with his light, all for a very simple 'last day of school' photo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It really is. And then Jonathan trying to come across all professional with his light, all for a very simple 'last day of school' photo.
It’s actually so bleeping sad. Pathetic.

Also in that still, I’m certain Emilia is silently screaming SAVE ME.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh boy... Annas Instastory about something eye opening she realized yesterday which she already talked about with her doctor. What a show. They definitely read here and want us to think she finally realized her ED is back in full swing. In the end it's going to be something stupid like "I found out that every time I have to poop I fart 3 times and it stinks"

Those two are some very sick people for using a disease (she actually has) for clicks, views and attention.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
What happened was Anna started packing it, they had someone else cook for them for quite a while, so that person probably packed their lunches too. Just look at the thumbnails from her old WIAW, completely different to the slop she cooks now.
I'm 100 % sure from looking at her total lack of cooking skills and knowledge of ingredients that she hasnt got a clue of, that they had a cook in the old house, I was always so impressed by the food that was always served in the old house, you know back when a&j used to sit together on the sofa watching tv and eating when the kids had gone to bed and the dogs used to sit with them!!!! She changed totally when the brought grey mansion, !!!!😡
And as for that f*** twit with his "professional equipmentment" how was that picture actually taken?? Must have got the nanny to take a photo of him taking a photo????? 🤡And dont even get me started on that pink table cloth anal is wearing!!!🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
remember a long time ago Anna saying something about Jonathan having similar taste to her dad and liking “small” or “thin” girls, I think the ED issues probably stem from that. Her dad was a lot older than her mum and was from the generation of the pin-up girl which is also probably why Anna was so obsessed with Marilyn Monroe. I Think Emma had the same influence as Anna from their dad and I think Erika learned it from Anna and Emma. It’s actually really sad to see an entire family struggling with the same disorder.

I just don't get it, to know what type of woman your dad likes is a bit creepy all I know is that he liked my mums type cos they got married and were together for years.
And what about Margaret from the photos I've seen of her over the years she was not skinny, they certainly fucked up their three girls.
I'd like to think Jono was supportive of Anna with her ed but I bet he is not, more content to knock out and up their views a bit.
Bastard!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm 100 % sure from looking at her total lack of cooking skills and knowledge of ingredients that she hasnt got a clue of, that they had a cook in the old house, I was always so impressed by the food that was always served in the old house, you know back when a&j used to sit together on the sofa watching tv and eating when the kids had gone to bed and the dogs used to sit with them!!!! She changed totally when the brought grey mansion, !!!!😡
And as for that f*** twit with his "professional equipmentment" how was that picture actually taken?? Must have got the nanny to take a photo of him taking a photo????? 🤡And dont even get me started on that pink table cloth anal is wearing!!!🤢
Yes, the nanny was filming the whole thing. Can't skip that precious moment, ladzzz, I mean, how else can you make memories, right....?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
sorry I never did that quote properly Okay takes the credit for me to want to reply. 😍

Reactions: 3
Interesting how Anna says she can't get into a movie or TV show if there isn't at least one female lead... I wonder the psychology behind that, because TV shows and movies are supposed to just be entertainment, I just don't understand not getting into a TV show because there's too many male characters or not enough female characters... Please enlighten me if you understand better than I do!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Interesting how Anna says she can't get into a movie or TV show if there isn't at least one female lead... I wonder the psychology behind that, because TV shows and movies are supposed to just be entertainment, I just don't understand not getting into a TV show because there's too many male characters or not enough female characters... Please enlighten me if you understand better than I do!
Anna talking rubbish as usual. She barely watches TV as it is. Even on weekends she's in bed by 9.

Reactions: 11
2 or so weeks ago Jon told us about his bathing routine. How he washes and what he smells like and so on.

Urgh...no one fecking asked what you smell like, weirdo! Or maybe 'someone' did ask?

Then this vlog it got even more bizzare and personal .. he was yammering on something like "If it seems like I don't care it's because I have attention problems. I do care it's just I don't always show it properly because I have ADD" He spent FIVE full minutes over explaining his inattention.

Ugh, I've never spoken to you or been ignored by you so why are you explaining this to me? Or is 'someone' else annoyed at you for not calling/texting?

I do wonder who these monologues are meant for. Emily? A lady/gentleman down the street? Who?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And then he said how Anna is so different, how she's very focussed. Yeah, to the point where she can only do one thing at a time, so she can't cook dinner with the kids around....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And then he said how Anna is so different, how she's very focussed. Yeah, to the point where she can only do one thing at a time, so she can't cook dinner with the kids around....
Yea very focused , focused on herself and that's it!!! 😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yea very focused , focused on herself and that's it!!! 😠
Exactly. And if a child is screaming, she does not even hear it.....

I thought it was very worrying that she said Eduardo stresses out when he can't make his bed perfectly and there are still a few wrinkles. What is she doing to these poor kids??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
But Anna’s mum is a bit on the portly side. And yes I know you can be overweight and have an eating disorder.

Reactions: 5
I can’t help watching the car crash that is WIAW. But honestly, I think Anna at 5am before make-up and hair looks lovely and completely unrecognisable from the way she looks with hair and make-up.

Reactions: 6
Haha he's doing a premier video now, the only eat pink food for 24hours one, countdown begins, who is excited, pretentious little bleep. 🤬
Wonder if Anna will eat only pink food for 24 hours, that will be interesting to see.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Anyone remember when John boy used to Cook back in Cork? Why doesn't he cook in some days?

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched them in forever...just clicked on her insta.

What on EARTH has she done to her face!!?? Her cheeks look like they have been overblown with filler and her eyes have that 'over botoxed' wind tunnel look.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.