Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Anna simmering everything in stock and not any type of oil now will more so make turkey/chicken tough and chewy to eat. I agree where is beef in their diet it’s not as though they are vegan or vegetarian and are omitting it for ethical reasons. Anna just consciously chooses not to include that in the kids diet because she has said she doesn’t like red meat so that means nobody in the family has it but why deprive growing kids its such a rich source of iron which the kids so desperately need they look anemic in my opinion.
I think she think only peasants eat beef or some crap, we have it at least once a week and normally the kids favs tacos, Spag bol etc

Reactions: 8
Them kids can't eat that tit. They never really show them having there tea so I suspect they get the turkey twizzlers and smiley faces. (Nowt wrong with them my son had his fair share of them in the 90s and he's grown up to have a high flying job, did well in school and went to uni)
Whenever they have shown them all eating her meals the kids have more or less said why are we eating this in shock and horror. And the amount of leftovers she has is only from what she has left over, I'm even wondering if Jono actually eats it as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she think only peasants eat beef or some crap, we have it at least once a week and normally the kids favs tacos, Spag bol etc
They stopped eating red meat a while ago, I think they watched some documentary or something..? But it's not like they care about animal welfare, she just cares about her weight.

Reactions: 11
Breaks my heart how those children are now exploited on three channels plus TikTok, despite Jonathan always claiming "it's the Jonathan and Anna show, the kids just happend to be part of it". They only spend time with them to get content out of it, the pictures of Andrea out on a walk Jonathan posted were obviously taken by the nanny, but he has time to go for a run every day, time to get a boot load full of pink crap for a stupid video, but neither of them has time to go on a walk with their own dogs or kids :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Jonathan doing the pink food challenge makes me cringe so much. People who want to watch videos like that are going to watch people like Saffron Barker, Anastasia Kingsnorth etc not some middle aged man and his kids who are all under the age of 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Breaks my heart how those children are now exploited on three channels plus TikTok, despite Jonathan always claiming "it's the Jonathan and Anna show, the kids just happend to be part of it". They only spend time with them to get content out of it, the pictures of Andrea out on a walk Jonathan posted were obviously taken by the nanny, but he has time to go for a run every day, time to get a boot load full of pink crap for a stupid video, but neither of them has time to go on a walk with their own dogs or kids :(
He could have at least done his first video by himself... but nope. Still had to exploit his kids.

When they did not have the dog walker, Jonathan managed to find time to walk the dogs. How come they did not continue that? Clearly it does fit in their schedule. Or at least walk the dogs themselves on days that they don't get walked by their dogwalker. But no, of couse not. Why look after the pets you decided to keep?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
He's been out every evening, in the fresh air, getting some exercise and ever since hes harped on about the difference it's made and how better he feels, his mind and body.
Now imagine not thinking it would do the same for 4 children and 6 dogs.... no they can stay at home and get in trouble for a having too much energy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
[[/QUOTE]
He's been out every evening, in the fresh air, getting some exercise and ever since hes harped on about the difference it's made and how better he feels, his mind and body.
Now imagine not thinking it would do the same for 4 children and 6 dogs.... no they can stay at home and get in trouble for a having too much energy.
Couldn’t he jog and bring the older kids on their bikes? Well of course he could but why include the kids if it isn’t earning him money?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The other day was the first time they took all 4 kids for a walk in the local park, where they could have been walking every single day since all this began. But it's always too much effort, and they will always complain about how difficult it is to do anything with 4 kids. It's like they are the first family to ever have 'soooooo mannnnnyyyyy' children. You wanted them, get on with it.

The other day was the first time they took all 4 kids for a walk in the local park, where they could have been walking every single day since all this began. But it's always too much effort, and they will always complain about how difficult it is to do anything with 4 kids. It's like they are the first family to ever have 'soooooo mannnnnyyyyy' children. You wanted them, get on with it.

At the start of lockdown they would go for a walk on Sundays. They could have easily fitted a daily walk into their schedule. If Jonathan had time to mess up the garden even further, they had time to go on family walks.

Reactions: 12
Jonathan’s new tiktok, yet another questionable one where he kills Emilia🙄 Anna will be fuming that he got sauce on the carpet too

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The channel was always going to be about the kids, the only reason why he chose the Jonathan Joly one over the Friendliest Friends one is because it has 100k more subs, plus even he must've realised by now how dodgy Friendliest Friend sounds. Before the launch he said the channel would be about him and be about exercising and gardening, stuff he doesn't want to bore people with on the main channel, but no one would be watching that so back to exploiting the kids it was.

Many people on here have been saying for years that Jonathan's involved father spiel is just an act, and I tend to believe them. I don't think he spends a lot of time with them off camera, he could go on bike rides with the older ones, or hiking, activities they could bond over and get some alone time away from the younger kids, but it's the nanny who taught them to ride a bike, it's the nanny who takes them out. And even when he is with them, he's not really there, is he? It's all about the perfect shot and adoring himself in the viewfinder, talking to the kids while looking at the camera. I'm not surprised poor Eduardo is starting to show signs of ADD as Anna said in the last video, there's too much technology in that household (iPads and phones used as babysitters since day one) and too little calm one on one time.

BTW Anna talked about how Eduardo soaks up languages so easily and how well he speaks Spanish, but no mention of the South American au pair they've had last year and has taught them (the blackboard in the playroom was filled with Spanish numbers last year when she used to work for them). It's just plain rude and has nothing to do with the kids or nanny's safety, just acknowledge and thank her for doing that for your kids. But those egomaniacs can't stand having to share the spotlight and want to claim everything themselves. And if Eduardo really soaks up languages so easily, I wonder why all the Italian he speaks comes from their holidays at Forte Village? Anna loves to play the Italian card but other than muttering 'si, si, si' and look like a deer in headlights when spoken to, she can't speak a sentence, doesn't bother to put in the work to learn it and hasn't addresses Italy during the pandemic once, all she cares about is the image Italy brings, and that it's somehow better than her German or Irish roots.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The channel was always going to be about the kids, the only reason why he chose the Jonathan Joly one over the Friendliest Friends one is because it has 100k more subs, plus even he must've realised by now how dodgy Friendliest Friend sounds. Before the launch he said the channel would be about him and be about exercising and gardening, stuff he doesn't want to bore people with on the main channel, but no one would be watching that so back to exploiting the kids it was.

I noticed that Friendliest Friends had comments turned off also. All of their channels should have no comments, I wonder how he gets by with it?

Reactions: 2
Jonathan doing the pink food challenge makes me cringe so much. People who want to watch videos like that are going to watch people like Saffron Barker, Anastasia Kingsnorth etc not some middle aged man and his kids who are all under the age of 10.
Here is a challange to do with the kids, cook some steak, roasties, veg etc,ask them what is it, to taste it, ask if they like it, that would top anything ,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
gonna be a lot of sugar. Cue the hyperactivity and not settling down to bed in the evening as loaded on sugar

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Great idea! I have another challenge: Anna or Jonathan have to spend two hours of one on one time with the kids, no phones, apps, cameras or TVs allowed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Family channels are allowed comments. It’s children’s channels that don’t. That’s why they are turned off on friendliest friends. All their three new channels are family channels.

Reactions: 6
gonna be a lot of sugar. Que the hyperactivity and not settling down to bed in the evening as loaded on sugar
Who cares about the kids health if it allows Jonathan and Anna to stay home all day in luxury?!

Reactions: 7
Anna showing all this awful food she's eating and she still looks the same. Of course her fake IG pictures show a completely different story. I'm guessing the "skinny" mirror is in her workout room.
She must be eating alot of junk food still. Maybe it's only on Wednesday's she shows her tiny portions of super clean food? If I were consistently eating the way she's been showing for over a month I would've easily dropped 20 lbs by now! Something's not adding g up. Her legs are still quite thick for all this barley eating and working out 5 days a week.

20200701_162435.jpg

• Wow
Anna showing all this awful food she's eating and she still looks the same. Of course her fake IG pictures show a completely different story. I'm guessing the "skinny" mirror is in her workout room.
She must be eating alot of junk food still. Maybe it's only on Wednesday's she shows her tiny portions of super clean food? If I were consistently eating the way she's been showing for over a month I would've easily dropped 20 lbs by now! Something's not adding g up. Her legs are still quite thick for all this barley eating and working out 5 days a week.

View attachment 170088
Maybe this is why she never leaves the house - she certainly won’t look like the pic on the left standing at the school gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What's the point of those workout selfies anyway? Of course, we know it's to document her weight loss, but for someone claiming to be in ED recovery, she really shouldn't be advocating weight loss at all. It should be about being healthy, but she just can't help herself and has to show off and be better, skinnier and stricter than everyone else. She isn't working out to be strong and fit (fit for what? it's not like she does anything that requires physical strength) or because she enjoys working out, she works out to justify eating, to punish herself and lose weight.

I wish there were regulations in place for what those 'influencers' can put out to their vulnerable audience, because what this woman does is nothing short of dangerous and manipulating. She's taking her fans on this ride with her, one year she's all about that body positivity and loving yourself, 'eat those cookies if you want to!', then it's back to restricting and working out to be allowed to eat, does she ever think of anyone other than herself?

They really are a pair, he caters to pedos and has teenagers work for him (moderating, the girl who used to edit videos for him and came along to film the book tour, for free) while his wife is putting teenage girls in danger by suggesting that this is healthy post ED behaviour.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.