Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exact reason why I didn't comment on the video, they would see the experiment as interchangeable and not get the reasoning behind it.

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how Anna often wears a bracelet that looks just like a hair tie in the exact colour of whatever top she wears? It's so childish it's almost cute lol also YUMMY, the rotten apples from Saturday the kids got to eat at school yesterday

Also after Jonathan left with Emilia, Eduardo and Alessia, the nanny's car was already in the driveway, so they have a nanny even when there's just Andrea...

SCHOOL_IS_OVER_AGAIN_Invidious (1).png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Speaking of ad deals, anyone know where they stand with Forte Village?
After being extremely rude to somone from forte village (who is wasnt aware of who he was talking to) they dont stand a change if ever being invited back apparently 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone notice how Anna often wears a bracelet that looks just like a hair tie in the exact colour of whatever top she wears? It's so childish it's almost cute lol also YUMMY, the rotten apples from Saturday the kids got to eat at school yesterday

Also after Jonathan left with Emilia, Eduardo and Alessia, the nanny's car was already in the driveway, so they have a nanny even when there's just Andrea...

View attachment 168125
Apple looks horrible. Ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 15

View attachment 168125
Lovely brown apple :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wtf? He actually did it?
There’s already other people wanting to join in. That are gonna be ignored as he can’t make eveyone a mod.
Favouritism much?
I am sure I read or heard somewhere that for Jonathan to keep his comments on in his blogs, he had to be in control of the comments and act as a moderator. I think it was about the time when a lot of the family bloggers had their comments switched off. So now he has delegated this job to a pair of silly schoolgirls!

Hopefully, these girls will upset a lot of the normal people who comment on these blogs and drive them away.

Also, who will act as moderators when these silly girls mums, call them home for tea :unsure:

Reactions: 12
Wow his rotten tooth is super rotten now! 🤢
Hi I'm Jonathan Joly, I think I'm so cool because I drive a Ferrari my kids paid for but I have a mouth full of missing and rotten stinky ass teeth!!🤮
What else would you expect from a trailer park king?🤣

20200630_144309.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Interesting, how this comment from Emily Rose is timed at 7hours ago, when the video has only been up for 2 hours :unsure:

Screenshot_20200630-195000_kindlephoto-148505352.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Interesting, how is Emily Ross's comments timed at 7hours ago, when the video has only been up for 2 hours :unsure:

View attachment 168205
jonathan made her and some of the other video pals moderators on his channel so they can remove comments and stuff :confused: i'm assuming that now they can see videos early? could they also see his privated ones?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
After being extremely rude to somone from forte village (who is wasnt aware of who he was talking to) they dont stand a change if ever being invited back apparently 🙄
Good god I hope that’s true. We’re looking of going back and I’d never want to run the risk of being there at the same time!

Reactions: 9
What I don't understand: it's obvious he had his teeth at least bleached, why not just fix them?

1593544451869.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry, I'm on a bit of a roll here. When Jonathan was originally talking about bringing back his channel, he said it was to show stuff he could not put in his normal blogs, like longer senses in the garden, and DIY segments, and as such, the channel type has been labelled as a "Howdo" channel. However the only "Howdo" I can seen Jonathan doing, is "Howto" rot your children's teeth type of video, before I guess he moved into "Howto " exploit your children videos.

Screenshot_20200630-194026_kindlephoto-147616766.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
jonathan made her and some of the other video pals moderators on his channel so they can remove comments and stuff :confused: i'm assuming that now they can see videos early? could they also see his privated ones?
It was online long before that, well, not the video, but you know how when YouTube tells you a video premieres at xy? He set it to that so people were able to comment before the video went live.

Good god I hope that’s true. We’re looking of going back and I’d never want to run the risk of being there at the same time!
You could send them a quick message, saying you were looking into booking your holiday but want to make sure they wont be there or something. If its a paying costumer versus some freebie YouTuber, you have the upper hand.

Reactions: 11
Wtf? He actually did it?
There’s already other people wanting to join in. That are gonna be ignored as he can’t make eveyone a mod.
Favouritism much?
Similar scandal recently with Colleen Ballinger and some underage minor that helped run the Miranda Sings Twitter for a while and ended up being groomed by her. Ended up very messy

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wtf? He actually did it?
Favouritism much?
If my children were having this sort of ‘relationship’ with an influential ADULT, playing them off against each other, rewarding them, grooming them... I would call the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ladies and gentlemen,

Let's give these parents a medal. What for you ask?
They took all, really all of their 4 children to the park! But that's not it! They even brought one of their dogs! Did you hear that? FOUR!!!!1!1!1!1! kids and one!!!!1!1!1! dog. Absolutely amazing.
And, besides a few tiny little oopsies (like forgetting to buckle up one of their 4!!!! children in the car), they not only survived but also were able to film a few segments where it looks like they're having fun and no stress at all. Well done, Jonathan and Anna. You're superhumans. Please please please never stop reminding us about how many kids and dogs you have when you leave your house once a year, otherwise we wouldn't appreciate you and your amazing work. Awesome how you allow your children to actually be children for a little bit after they had to lick your remote or inhale helium for the whole world to see.

✌
It annoys me how Alessia was crying and they didn’t even react for nearly a minute. A mother should react straight away or even just monitor the situation. Don’t have 4 kids if you can’t manage them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.