Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abcdabcd

VIP Member
They used to get deliveroo every other night back at the old house despite having a cook, Jonathan would always pick it up at the gate in his socks...

We already know what the Ireland trip will look like, OF COURSE she'll have a nanny with her. She always needs someone with her to babysit herself and the kids, even at home. When Jonathan went the Barcelona for one night, Natasha came to live with with her, when she flew over to Ireland, they titled the vlog "TRAVELLING ALONE WITH TWO KIDS!!", but of course the nanny was there. Anna's maternal capacity is that of a twelve year old babysitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

abcdabcd

VIP Member
It's so sad, we all know that Anna usually bakes alone in the kitchen, and now suddenly when they start monetising (filming) it, the kids are allowed to help. Anna said Jonathan filmed a baking video with the kids today, too, so the kids had to work for both their parents channels :( and then when Anna and Jonathan were in the kitchen mocking the cupcakes and putting away all the ring lights, you can hear the kids back with the nanny screeching. I'm convinced if they were somehow barred from using the kids to make videos, TikToks and all that, they wouldn't have had them or definitely stopped at two.

Oh and how sad are Jonathan's reposts of pictures the nanny took for them and act like he took them?!

• Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Their holiday routine:
6am: being woken up by your father with a camera in your face
6-8am: iPads
8am: the nanny arrives and takes cares of the cast, I mean kids, that arent used for filming
9pm: having bright ring lights in your face while baking for mummys channel (staged, because Anna never lets the kids help unless its being filmed)
10am: rehearsing the lines for the TikTok daddy chose for today
11am: iPads
2pm: being interviewed by daddy for his channel
3pm: filming daddys TikTok

I could go on, but I am sure you get the drift

J_o_n_a_t_h_a_n_jonathanjoly_offiziell_bei_TikTok_Schau_dir_die_neuesten_TikTok_Videos_von_J_o...png
J_o_n_a_t_h_a_n_jonathanjoly_offiziell_bei_TikTok_Schau_dir_die_neuesten_TikTok_Videos_von_J_o...png

She's trolling everyone complaining about her hair stylist not wearing ppe right. I mean it's like she's bold faced saying fuck you to everyone who had valid concerns. I feel like she's daring someone to report her licensed hair dresser!!!

View attachment 181615
She looks like Tori Spelling here, and I don't think there exists a scenario where this would be a compliment

• Angry
  • Haha

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Yep she is so shallow!
I don't really get her point? Is she going to carry on getting up at dawn to exercise, restrict herself etc (carry on with her ed) or is she now going to eat and exercise more normally? Does she think she's over the ed? I really don't understand her. She said she was happy eating what she wanted and gaining weight around Scotland time, so why not just carry on like that? Why is she still acting like a person with an ed. Is she still saying she has it (if so she needs help asap) or is she saying she's recovered from it (so will now stop dawn exercises and food restrictions). Am I the only one who is confused.

• Sad

D1059

Just watched some of tonight's video, and the wing tip Jonathan was allowing his children to jump off is a war memorial to a B17 that crashed on Reigate Hill during world war 2, killing 8 airmen

• Angry
  • Wow

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
How anxious and nervous did Jonathan sound before and during that run. His nervous giggles and weird ig stories almost the entire time he was jogging screamed I'm a nervous wreck being out of my house alone!! I think he like Anna struggles with leaving the house and going into public. His camera is obviously his security blanket, that's why he was running and talking to his phone like a twat the entire time.

Oops the filter slipped off. Looking even more disgusting then usual. 👇🤢

Screenshot_20200712-181945_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Lozza0710

Potatoes how dare you say that swear word. Potatoes are the devils food. She is one dumb mean bitch. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her cook potatoes. Not a nice new potato a jacket potato or mash. Young children need all food groups!

• Sad

HilaryC

Yes, because someone has just put words in my mouth and if someone does not think that those comments on the tik tok are disgusting and that “the only problem is Jonathan”, then they clearly do not see a problem with you children being sexualised by the general public and probably need to be spoken to by a therapist or the police.
No one is disputing that people who make those comments are disgusting and need to be reported. But if that video and the kids weren’t exploited to begin with then there would be no videos or tiktoks to comment on. It’s a job as parents to protect your kids and Jonathan (and Anna) are not doing that by posting them all over the Internet.

• Heart

gemma14

Do they have a grill on the patio? They could make such quick, easy, and tasty meals. Marinated chicken, grilled veggies, roasted potatoes, fish, corn on the cob, cauliflower, burgers, sausages, etc. My family always used the grill in the summer, especially so they didn't have to heat the house up with the oven. Really easy meals like tacos, fish on the grill, hot dogs and burgers, chicken with salad.
Of course then Anna wouldn't be able to complain about having to spend ALL day stuck in the kitchen cooking, or have an excuse for why she has to have a nanny to watch A2 when she's home all day :rolleyes: Dinner doesn't have to be dried hockey pucks, protein swimming in some odd liquid that's supposed to be sauce or gravy, veggies burnt to a crisp, or some glutinous mash that used to be rice or quinoa :sick: They always make things so much harder for themselves and constantly complain but never look for or want a solution :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
She is up at 5am like make them then, takes 5 mins. She has serious issues
Exactly, but she spends that time on herself, making herself look beautiful, doing her makeup, exercising like a maniac etc. She hasn't got time for anyone else then. Agreed, she has some serious issue she needs to address before it's too late, not just for herself, but for her children.

• Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Jonathan is having plant based bacon because Anna does not like the smell of bacon (cooking), so she got him the plant based as she controls the shopping. I bet she also got him the cauliflower hashbrowns, because that does not sound like something he would pick over potato based ones.
Poor Irish lad hasn't seen a potato in years. ;)

Apart from when he looks in the mirror 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Eduardo will be called Eddie when he gets a bit older and Andrea will be called Andy.
Her cooking her food in chicken stock and eating the roasted veges started in early April. A couple of weeks in to lockdown when she was obviously feeling like she was out of control. So in true ED fashion she starts zoning in on something she can control which is food and her weight. Another interesting thing to see is that she seems a lot kinder to Jonathan when she had gained weight. It’s when she is slim or losing weight that she really starts belittling him again. Clearly when she feels better about herself she feels like she is better than him so treats him like 5hit. When she feels crap about herself, it’s like she feels grateful for him being interested in her so is kinder.
She is so transparent, it’s quite interesting to watch.

• Heart
There really is just so many things wrong with making your children the main focus of your social media career.
I just couldn’t imagine feeling the need as a Mother to put on a full face of make up to go for a Sunday walk with my children. Taking one dog out of my six.
Lying in bed with her cleavage out with her one year old son. She would have set that shot up of herself, applied the filter - trying to look sexy lying in bed with your son? Why would you get your phone, film yourself with your one year old waking up, then blaming him for hating her. She says he won’t kiss her on the lips but will kiss Daddy on the lips, she never kisses him properly, and always has her lips coated in lipstick, why would he want to kiss her on the lips?!
The worst part of her IG stories is the bit where seconds before she says to her kids “is it hot” about the pasta, then Alessia is crying because she dropped her pasta, which if it was hot it probably burnt her poor little leg and hurt, but Anna decides to keep on filming her and stroking her hair telling her how pretty it looks...? WTF. Put the phone down when your kid is crying, offer her a cold flannel for her burnt leg, give her a cuddle. But sticking a phone in her face and not giving a shit about her crying, only telling her she is pretty. It’s so messed up.
She’s also started loving herself even more since she has had her hair done.
I’ve been watching some of their vlogs again lately out of pure boredom, and the more I watch the more I am reminded of how much they infuriate me! I also really think her talking about the pill is just setting herself up for an excuse for why she is going to shed lots of weight with her ED and narcissism back in full swing. The selfies, the OOTD photos in the mirror. She’s right back in to it.
9FBFFE88-20CA-454A-A16C-D8E8B6833F73.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I don't know the first thing about tattoos, but do those 'filler' lines look really wonky to anyone else? Are they supposed to look like this? A bit like when I used to scribble on a notepad during a long phone call as a kid.

Stories_•_Instagram.png

Oh and (again, I have no idea what I'm talking about lol) but thinking that his original old 'tribal' tattoo is like 20 years old, I would've thought it would've looked better to kind of re-ink those outlines again. Now it's just an old faded, wonky tattoo with fresh, also wonky filler lines, no?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Nomatterwhat

Oh boy... Annas Instastory about something eye opening she realized yesterday which she already talked about with her doctor. What a show. They definitely read here and want us to think she finally realized her ED is back in full swing. In the end it's going to be something stupid like "I found out that every time I have to poop I fart 3 times and it stinks"

Those two are some very sick people for using a disease (she actually has) for clicks, views and attention.

• Haha
  • Sad

callmegracie

VIP Member
There really is just so many things wrong with making your children the main focus of your social media career.
I just couldn’t imagine feeling the need as a Mother to put on a full face of make up to go for a Sunday walk with my children. Taking one dog out of my six.
lying in bed with her cleavage out with her one year old son. She would have set that shot up of herself. Why would you get your phone, film yourself with your one year old waking up, then blaming him for hating her. She says he won’t kiss her on the lips but will listen Daddy on the lips, she never kisses him properly, and always has her lips coated in lipstick, why would he want to kiss her properly?!
The worst part of her IG stories is the bit where second before she says to her kids “is it hot” about the pasta, then Alessia is crying because she dropped her pasta, which if it was hot it probably burnt her poor little leg and hurt, but Anna decides to keep on filming her and stroking her hair telling her how pretty it looks...? WTF. Put the phone down when your kids is crying, offer her a cold flannel for her burnt leg, give her a cuddle. But sticking a phone in her face and not giving a shit about her crying, only telling her she is pretty. It’s so messed up. View attachment 179900
she always gives the kids food directly out of the microwave or pan- i'm surprised no-one has been burned before :confused:

• Angry
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna realised that her weight gain was probably because of her pill, and she gets all emotional and said that she waisted 20 years of her life with body image issues. She now switched back again. 'Hopefully this will work better for me'.
She was having this conversation at bedtime for Alessia, she was in the room and Anna kept crying. Great timing. 'Mummy is fine, OK?'

I wish this realisation would spark her to get off her arse and get some proper work done in therapy, instead of just switching the pill and that's it. She claims 'it's not just about the weight gain....' but she said that it messed with her head so much. If that is true, she needs more than a call-a-coach. But that takes more effort than she is willing to put into this. 'I would not wish this on my children', and yet she restricts her kids so much. Emilia is already quite a picky eater, and could very well develop an ED just like her mum and aunties. If she really 'would not wish this on her children' she needs to sort herself out. She's got the time and the means to do it.

• Heart

Just-opinion

VIP Member
They don't want the kids sleeping in because that will mean they go to bed later and ruin Anna's routine.
It's interesting that they've always had to be woken up like that though, when I was a kid I would always wake up on my own, only ever had to be woken up for school trips or family trips where we had to leave earlier than usual. How sleep deprived can a child be that they're in bed for 12ish hours and still need to be shaken awake every day of the week

• Sad