Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
H
Jonathan’s hairline is crawling further away by the day! What a waste of money that hair transplant was when it looks like pubes. If you look at how far back his hairline is in recent videos, just how far back did it even used to be?!?!
He really fancies himself since he's lost some weight - all the pouting and posing, mid life crisis.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
When Emilia told her she 'tried on' huge hoops that went down to her shoulders she looked so happy, for nothing in the world would I want to miss my daughter being this giggly and excited. And Anna's reaction per usual is focused on appearance, not the experience: Emilia "We found these huge hoops, they were like THIS big!" Anna "Really? Wow. Oh your pearl earrings match your new top"
The sad thing is, she would not have had this much fun with her mum. No way would Anna let her 'try on' huge hoops. And that's even if Anna would dare to get out of the house with just her and Emilia, out into the real world for someone other than just herself.

But yes, I don't understand why they insist they film for 'memory making/keeping' and yet seem to always miss these milestones. A few pages ago I posted the video of Eduardo getting his very first proper shoes - again a nanny (lovely Tasha) took him, and no hint of shame or regret on Anna or Jonathan's face.

• Wow
  • Sad

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
I’m shocked as well. Do you think she will split one for each child?
It looked like she did that before when they had these burgers. Anna and Jonathan had a whole one each and the kids had half a burger each. Just shocking really. I could understand maybe Alessia and Andrea having half each, but Emilia and Eduardo could definitely have a whole one each.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Why did she only scare Eduardo? Why does she hate him so much?

I’d put a whole months wages on Eduardo being severely anaemic. He looks so chalky and poorly 🤒

• Sad
  • Angry

Nomatterwhat

These kids are soo lucky they have a nanny who does fun things with them, teaches them stuff and lets them just be kids while their dad is at home, drinking whine and chatting with young girls and their mom is scrolling through her phone obsessively looking for stuff to feed her ED.

Crazy how people can put on such a fake show. No one can tell me that these two are happy with their lives.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Their “First Haircut - After lockdown” video. 12.24m “at least yours isn’t orange like mine” talking about her hair being dyed orange from her fake tan. When her youngest son has red hair. Well done Mumma. Make your kid feel like crap about his hair before he is old enough to even realise that he may be teased about it. Wow. What is wrong with these people.

• Angry
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
For those of you who are interested, here is an update on Jonathan's Cameo account.

Based on the thumbnails and comments on Jonathan's Cameo page, since the 17th June, Jonathan has produced 2 videos. So when you allow for Cameo's cut of 25% for hosting his page, you are left with £50 (£33.20 -25% = £25 x 2 videos). Or put put this another way, this works out at £3.33 per day. So he can certainly now give up his main channel now🥳
But.. but... What about all those fans who begged him to do this....? So hilarious that he even fails at this.

About the burgers... I think she does have the kids split theirs. The E's are old enough to have a whole burger, the A's can share one. I don't understand why they never have BBQs. The one time they did was when his family was over last Summer and even then there wasn't enough food for all of those there.

• Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
They don't want the kids sleeping in because that will mean they go to bed later and ruin Anna's routine.
I agree with you. The selfishness of A & J is really unbelievable for goodness sake they can't let their kids deviate for once especially being on school holidays that its okay they get up past 6.01am the way she sticks to her timetable making sure Jonathan wakes them up not a minute more is like they live in some prison camp and some loud siren will go off and Anal is the prison warden. The kids need sleep they must be so exhausted having to work all day for their parents vlogs and all of their social media platforms. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad

callmegracie

VIP Member
I feel like the children used to get much better food for lunch. I remember Anna showing what was in Emilia’s lunchbox and it included a wrap, fruit, a frube I think and a little snack aswell. What happened? Why is she getting half an apple chopped up now? Children going to school should be given plenty of food, even if they don’t eat it all, at least you know they’re not hungry and are able to concentrate.
does anyone else remember when they got a note from summer club saying that they needed to send more food for the kids? that would've made me feel awful if I was them!

Clairie

Jono explained it all in the description Alex visited as a friend who just so happens to be a hairdresser and then gave them all a haircut.
Oh so just because she's a friend it doesn't matter. How many other friends homes does she visit and not wear ppe.
That is the lamest excuse I've ever heard.
Comments are mostly against him.

• Angry
  • Haha

bagafreebee

VIP Member
That vlog showed she is deep into her ED and not really good content for her young followers. Not sensible showing the pills, anyone else taking the same brand could stop taking it because she said it makes you put on weight.

• Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
Anna is too boring to be a vlogger end of. Who does she think is interested in her channel? Sitting on her arse all day staring in her mirror or at her phone. What you eat is boring, what you say is boring. Just go away Anna.

• Heart

Okay

I was just coming here to say that!!! Not only do those kids look strung out tired and malnourished, most kids by now have a tan from playing outside so much. My kids get really dark in the summer even with sunscreen because they are out playing or swimming everyday. Those kids need some vitamin D for sure!
Thank god the nanny actually takes them out but when they're home they must be inside all day.

View attachment 175415
I thought about this today, growing up the back door was always open in the summer and we would be running in and out all day, our dog would too. Anna’s always complaining about dogs wanting to go out, why not leave the door open so they can go in and out? Same with the kids, sitting in the playroom is doing nothing for them, they need to be able to go out and explore, use their imaginations, build a fort, and do all the things kids do.

Well they already said they dont go out with there children cus it's not safe and they will be recognised!!!! REALLY!!!! They think they are suddenly hot celebrities 🤭🤭 the amout of time there kids spend on social media I'd say they are the celebrities!!!
There just so think to even realise that if they went out with there kids to these lovely places they would get so many more views!! A family actually "acting" at being a family 🙄🙄
So they send the kids who are also very recognizable out with the nanny, has she been trained on how to deal with this safety issue of them being recognized? This is a stupid excuse to get out of actually spending time with their kids, the only time they do spend time with them
Is to film, these kids must be in shock all of the sudden baking with them 4 days in a row.

• Angry

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Wow his rotten tooth is super rotten now! 🤢
Hi I'm Jonathan Joly, I think I'm so cool because I drive a Ferrari my kids paid for but I have a mouth full of missing and rotten stinky ass teeth!!🤮
What else would you expect from a trailer park king?🤣

20200630_144309.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Scandalous_Purpose

Hi, I’m a new poster but long time lurker.

Seeing their hairdresser in their home, no PPE whatsoever shows their lack of self awareness and their ignorance. Correct me if I’m wrong, but hairdressers are required by the government to wear PPE and their hairdresser didn’t even bother with a mask? They put their children’s lives, and their nanny’s as well as anyone else they come into contact with, at risk but hey, as long as those roots are sorted!
This is a safeguarding issue at this point.

• Angry

HilaryC

I feel like people are all being a bit nasty on here and commenting on their appearances. That really is just bullying and mean and I don’t feel there is any place for it in this world. I would think this forum would be more for commenting on their ‘acts’ rather than their appearances. I think I’ll be out of here if this is the type of forum this is becoming...
I agree to a certain extent. But I think people are more frustrated at the fact that she touts body acceptance yet she can’t post a picture or instastory without a filter or being photoshopped. So people begin to question what she actually looks like? I think it’s natural to ask questions about how she looks when it seems to differ depending on who is posting a photo of her (Jonathan’s photos of her look different than what she posts). I don’t agree with fat shaming but you can’t expect people not to talk about her fitness routines and her body when she willingly makes posts about it nearly every single day. I think it’s also normal to comment that she doesn’t wear clothes that fit her body shape and she would look better in different styles to flatter her body shape. I think there is a line between constructive criticism and just plain being nasty (which I don’t see that much of here tbh).

• Heart
Reactions: 21

callmegracie

VIP Member
Food shop in the video today, loads of stuff you never see them eat and all that chocolate 😱
i know- there were like 6 bags of funsize chocolate! o_O so much sugar

also yet another video of the kids on jonathans channel.. asking them questions about each other (who's the naughtiest? etc).. definitely proving that he need the kids to make his money :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21