Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlueRose

Chatty Member
" He has grown up so much lastly" Why can't that lazy bitch Anna check his fucking grammar and spelling?!!

LMAO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

First few minutes of the vlog , I had to switch off, that bitch constantly fucking moaning!! She had the cheek to moan about the neighbours using a leaf blower , that it was so noisy! Jof is out in their garden constantly with machines on making a fucking racket! Then she moans about the fucking weetabix box! Then she s moaning about the clothes dryer!
The worse was when her and Emilia were laughing , taking the piss out of Eduardo 's cupcake decorating, yet bitch Anna had to say hers and Emilias were perfect! Fucking nasty bitch!
I see nothing wrong with the cupcake Eduardo did. Looked great to me. Stupid cow bullying her child again for not doing a PERFECT cupcake. Their children let them design it how they want to do it. Stop being so high and mighty.
Oma of you read here sort your daughter out.
She starting her children and bullying three of them.
Now I am saying bullying because it is a form of bullying she is doing. Putting them down. Making them feel sad and unwanted. Anna needs to be taken away from the kids put into therapy and be sorted out. Jonathan needs another type of therapy and a wake-up call with what he is doing to their lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Okay

So weird, she is actually likable somewhat in this video. She even speaks differently.
Back then she was much more normal I would say, she didn’t cook which a lot of commenters took issue with but she did the cleaning and she made homemade food for Emilia, she seemed so happy, she didn’t seem to have any anxiety or depression but since moving to the UK she completely changed, I think she suffered with post natal with both Eduardo and Alessia, and having Jonathan as her only source of comfort really did a number on her.

There is most definitely something wrong with Jonathan the list is probably as long as my arm! They would all benefit from some therapy and time offline, but he especially, when I first came across them I thought he was Anna’s weird brother, I found him super creepy and over the years he’s just gotten worse!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
I don’t give a flying fuck about Anna and her eating disorder. I’m sick to death of reading about it on here. She’s never going to sort herself out, just like she’s never going to be a good mum or go out & get herself a job. This “woman” and I use the term lightly is a waste of oxygen.

• Heart
  • Haha

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Late, but regarding the SJs completely insensitive rv 'goodbye tour': as always, he hid the half of the truth that could make them look unrelatable in the viewers eyes. The kids let it slip that Anna actually slept in a hotel every night, only Jonathan and the three older kids slept in the rv. The first shots of them waking up was always just the kids and then Anna later appeared nicely dressed, in full make up and freshly curled hair.

• Haha
  • Wow

Heidi77

VIP Member
Jono put in the description of the video that Alex is without PPE as she was there in her capacity as a friend who just happens to know how to cut hair, and not officially as a hair dresser, which is why none of them were in PPE. What a joke- if she is there as a friend and taking money to cut hair, then she is operating as a hair dresser and violating government restrictions. And it is all there on video as evidence if she ever gets caught doing that.
So is he saying that she hasn’t been cutting anybody else’s hair ? Yeah right. First of all, Joan you don’t have any friends and secondly “friends” can still pass Covid to each other.

• Angry

Debbiedownerrrr

Also... this whole “Andrea doesn’t like me hehe omg how mean is he hehehe only wants his dad” shits getting tiresome. If either of my kids weren’t too fussed on my presence the way that little boy isn’t fussed about Anna’s.. I’d be so upset I wouldn’t be using it as a “bit” or omg look at this isn’t this funny,huh? It’s not it’s sad...

• Angry

Rookie

BCE51024-1DFE-4176-B52F-9DEF218E4210.jpeg

F581FDB8-0F7D-447A-B396-DE4A6751BA0D.jpeg

The kids only get iPads on a weekend remember?! Oh and Andrea isn’t even two and has an iPad. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Love 2 spoonfuls of rice with a pile of burnt green veg and the horrendous thought of the food poisoning in those twice reheated prawns in whatever awful sauce that is
Screenshot_20200701_225814_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
in the comments
"Can't believe how irresponsible you've been. I've seen the devastation this virus has caused and it's so frustrating when people flaunt the rules. Regardless of whether she was a friend she must still be at least 1m away! I haven't been able to hug or kiss my boyfriend since the beginning of lockdown! Both my parents are key workers as is my boyfriend and his mother. They don't risk their lives everyday for you to flaunt the rules! Extremely irresponsible as well to put it online for a younger audience!"

There are lots of comments saying how irresponsible they are, and how disappointed viewers are.

Her being a 'friend' does not works as an excuse, because if she was she should have been keeping her distance. As she wasn't, she should have worn PPE. They have a box of face masks in the kitchen drawer, they could have given her one as soon as it was clear she wasn't going to wear one.

Jonathan goes to get a take away, does not wash his hand immediately after coming home. That should be second nature after all these months. Alex kept sneezing and then wiping her hands on kitchen roll without washing them? Niiiice.

And then Jonathan talks about having his tattoo done and how he'll be wearing PPE. Can't make it up, can you?

• Angry

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
So Emilia went earring and clothes shopping with the nanny yesterday...

Thanks so much to the psychologist who gave us her insights, it was a very interesting read and much appreciated! I think the fact that she has many narcissistic traits makes getting help even harder for her, and having Jonathan, someone so unaware and the definition of an enabler as a partner, can't be helpful either. He waited on her hand and foot since they got together, she never had or has to leave her comfort zone (mainly her house, car, familiar places like the waxing place/nail salon) because of him, without him, she would've been forced to get better a long time ago.

And honestly, personally, I don't think a mother who sees nothing wrong withher seven year old daughter having her first 'girly' day out with the nanny instead of her is a nice person, even if she didn't have all those issues. Nice people would at least feel some degree of shame for failing their daughter, but Anna seems to think not having to deal with your own kids is a privilege.
Yes to all of this! Also while she's gladly dumping her kids off on a nanny she's at home doing things like sitting on her ass browsing her phone. 😡 This is from J's Instagram today. No kids in sight, dead silent house (kids probably out with the nanny) all so they can open freebies and she can lounge around. Emilia already notices how uninvolved her parents are and will soon if not already start calling them out on it. It's really sad.

20200710_090808.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad

reader87123

VIP Member
i felt eduardos anger when his own mother called his end of the school year bag of workbooks “junk”. he has worked hard on that!! but yet again Anna makes him feel like shit about it... and so hilarious his bag got twisted around his wrist tightly ... i can’t stand this bitch
Junk that she's paying thousands of pounds for. Stupid woman.

• Heart
  • Haha

jam819

Anna’s channel came back at a very convenient time as now she can’t do anything with the kids for the summer holidays as she is ‘working’

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
This ugly little troll actually finds himself far more attractive then 99% of the female population!! 🤢 Jonathan on a scale of 1-10 you're a low 1....get over yourself. What grown ass man of 40 posts these kinds of selfies? You're a clown bro 🤡

No one....Jotato Joly 👇

20200711_111613.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Greentrees

VIP Member
I have never known anyone to literally make nightly dinners consisting of Turkey, Turkey, Turkey 🥴 I mean this woman needs to seek help she is crazy! How does her brain compute determining her weekly meal plan only includes
4544D6FB-8D6A-4284-8EBB-40423E90D119.jpeg
one type of food each night for her kids. This would make me gag knowing 5 out 7 days I am having Turkey I can’t imagine how her kids feel eating that shite. Those burgers look so dry and miserable
🤒😝

• Sick
  • Haha

Nomatterwhat

It annoys me how Alessia was crying and they didn’t even react for nearly a minute. A mother should react straight away or even just monitor the situation. Don’t have 4 kids if you can’t manage them 😡
She was too busy petting her dog. She didn't even bother helping to buckle up the kids. But she made fun of Jonathan when he forgot Alessia. This woman is just nasty.

• Angry
  • Sad