Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rookie

7A4C761B-12DA-4B0B-BAE5-3567CD81BA09.jpeg

This annoys me....all that food to those ungrateful family. Could have been donated to a food bank!

BC15AD46-A2EC-43CC-9EC3-8C75867688C8.jpeg

enough for 6 people? I don’t think so

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Who the F**k organises hair clippings into piles like that to show it off? Makes me 🤢. Given how Anna always goes on about how much hair she has that’s really not a lot in her pile

• Sick
  • Haha

Okay

I said Jonathan needed sunscreen and moisturizer, I stand by my comments, this man has turned bullying into an art form and taught his children how to do it for money. He made a tiktok where Emilia and Eduardo are saying “your fat, your ugly”, he had another video where he calls Emilia a ugly depressed bitch, they have turned every aspect of their children’s lives into a competition between siblings, Anna said he told Emilia the “real life” barbies she bought we’re fat and the normal Barbie are better. He has made countless jokes about Anna’s weight knowing she suffers from an eating disorder, and anytime they give Emilia a compliment it’s always based on her looks or what she’s wearing, they rarely talk about how clever she is, how independent she is, it always goes back to looks.

• Heart

Nomatterwhat

They are some busy, hard working parents. Luckily they have a nanny, otherwise they would burn out real quick. Look at this superhuman-father, getting his ugly tattoos renewed on a Monday afternoon while busy bee Anna is baking another cake because yesterday she decided she loves to gain weight and have curves after spending the weeks before starving herself.
Lovely family. 😍

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

HilaryC

I see Jonathan is posting more videos and pictures from the nanny. She took the two youngest to a friends house who had a bouncy castle. Can you imagine inviting someone over for a playdate and having their nanny show up instead of one of the parents?

• Wow
  • Haha

Greentrees

VIP Member
On Anna’s IG Stories the family are on their Sunday walk with one of the dogs only again. Jonathan and E1 & A2 are walking ahead of Anna but Eduardo & Alessia are behind them all and Anna calls out for Eduardo & Alessia, Eduardo walks in but Alessia is in the woodland sitting on a log on her own😳 and says she wants lunch... like what mother does this walks ahead of her two little kids and leaves them to their own devices I mean Alessia could of been kidnapped whilst Anna is fucking filming herself, she is oblivious! She infuriates me so much.🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Agree, it's not right her crying In front of her young children, it's so unnessesary
But even talking to the vlog during bedtime, it's just so odd.
They feel it's perfectly fine to show bedtime, OK, then show bedtime. Not then have long monologue about something completely different, making the child wait and perhaps hear things that are not for their little ears...

• Angry
  • Heart

Chriss71

VIP Member
What happened was Anna started packing it, they had someone else cook for them for quite a while, so that person probably packed their lunches too. Just look at the thumbnails from her old WIAW, completely different to the slop she cooks now.
I'm 100 % sure from looking at her total lack of cooking skills and knowledge of ingredients that she hasnt got a clue of, that they had a cook in the old house, I was always so impressed by the food that was always served in the old house, you know back when a&j used to sit together on the sofa watching tv and eating when the kids had gone to bed and the dogs used to sit with them!!!! She changed totally when the brought grey mansion, !!!!😡
And as for that f*** twat with his "professional equipmentment" how was that picture actually taken?? Must have got the nanny to take a photo of him taking a photo????? 🤡And dont even get me started on that pink table cloth anal is wearing!!!🤢

• Haha

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Eduardo looks so tired :( and they all seem very shy and uncomfortable in front of the camera, they definitely aren't having fun doing this assumptions thing :( He asks them questions like "Is it true you don't like being on YouTube?" Answer: No, because I like watching YouTube and you get to meet people (shows that they have no concept of what YouTube is) "Is is true you don't want to share with Alessia/Andrea" (Edurado's bags under his eyes already answered the question, but he said 'no', because Andrea snores and scares him) "Is it true that you don't eat mummy's food?" and so on, I had to stop, this is clearly Jonathan using his children once again to get back at his critics, why doesn't he sit on the sofa and answers those uncomfortable question instead of making his kids perform again?

• Angry
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
And at 13:30 little Emilia corrects Tasha, she does not blow kisses at bedtime, nope, 'no, I say, Goodbye friends'. That's how brainwashed she already was at 3 (?)

• Wow
  • Sad

Debbiedownerrrr

Right now I’m pissed off. They don’t need to be gifted food 😡 they can afford to buy this stuff. I can only buy it when it’s on offer at Tesco.
Am I the only one getting pissed off with how they’re all throwing them on the floor and stepping on them.... like I get their packaged, regardless of that the kids are like whatever *throws it* 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna is in for a rude awakening in a few years when no one is watching the videos, there are no sponsorships left, and the kids have outgrown vlogs. There really should be laws against having invasive videos of your kids life be your full time career. They've had all the time and money to start their own business outside of yt but they're apparently too stupid to come up with any.
The print-on-demand jewellery company no longer carries her line, Jonathan's books sold so well he still has boxes upon boxes of them in the shed, the Christmas pj's went on sale a week before the holidays and I don't think they've got anything else available yet, oh, and of course Jonathan's film that should have been in theatres and film festivals was only shown to a handful of people.

So yeah, such a good thing they don't have to rely on Youtube and IG, ladzzzzz...

• Haha
  • Heart

Rookie

BA8FBA5F-3748-499E-A75A-D3C226C88EBB.jpeg

she’s got real problems guys....her husband opened the cereal box UPSIDE DOWN!!!

DAA5B05E-5F1F-4358-B94E-199ED1113BCF.jpeg

The look on her face says it all

• Sad
  • Wow

JaneRosie

"because we are not allowed to colour" 😭😭😭

How sad for those kids. No of course they can't colour, god forbid they get crayon on any of the bland, drab, cheap, grey furnishings of the motorway mansion.

And Jonathan telling them it's their chance to "set the record straight" - what a horrific thing to say to a child! They are just kids... Why should they feel the need to explain or justify themselves to strangers!

And none of us here would eat Anna's charcoaled vegetables either, Emilia 🤣

But in all seriousness you can smell the desperation off them with the drop in revenue. I just wish they didn't have to use the kids for even more content.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

anika

Oh Gosh I really can't stand them anymore! I can't believe I was their fan once! They are such awful people and parents. Those poor kids, I feel so sorry for them, they didn't deserve to be money makers since they were born... All of family channel out there should be restricted in some way.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I do believe there's been some kind of deal. She's far too comfortable with someone else in the house and with them whenever they travel looking after the children. She has no parental instinct, even at the table she sits so far away from them it's just so odd.
(and nope, he doesn't have any parental instincts either).

He would like more, because he likes the chaos and of course, the whole pregnancy-and-birth cycle would bring in more views, and then the baby could be made to 'work' online as well.... but as far as being able to responsibly look after them, they're both absolutely clueless.

I also found it quite telling that the question was 'does your nanny live with you' and both Es answered using the term 'live-in nanny'.

• Sad

Toby123

He won't get a vasectomy for 2 reasons!
No1 he a selfish little man
No2 He thinks he gonna have more kids !

• Haha